Windows 10: Where to buy

Discus and support Where to buy in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; What is a fair/running price for Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, download onto USB? Amazon only has the download but not the USB. Just build my first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Fightforone, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Where to buy

What is a fair/running price for Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, download onto USB?

Amazon only has the download but not the USB. Just build my first computer. Now need the software. Also, I'm a teacher but I don't want the education version.

submitted by /u/Fightforone
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Fightforone, Mar 7, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Where to buy :p

cadaveca, Mar 7, 2021
  3. what video card would you go with

Nice *Wink Where to buy ;). I look at it like this. You have 90 days to do the Step-up. If you buy it today..

• That's May 12thish that you have be the ability to do the step up...
    • But, in that 90 days, you may have the chance to get the 4870x2 down to a price worth getting.
    • Or, Just buy one of the new cards...
    3 possibilities in one little buy.

Cold Storm, Mar 7, 2021
  4. BullGod Win User

Where to buy

List of Micron D9 RAM: Request sticky.

Maybe now you see those Rams I suggested to buy for your rig. They are at the top of the list there...

BullGod, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

Where to buy

1. Where to buy - Similar Threads - Where buy

2. Where can i buy a 2,4 Ghz transceiver,v2,0, for keyboard 6000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can i buy a 2,4 Ghz transceiver,v2,0, for keyboard 6000: Hi my transceiver 2,4 GHz is lost and i need a new one for my Wireless keyboard 6000 v3.0, and mouse, please send me a replacement transceiver, i cant use my computer anymore.I have important work to do all week so waiting for prompt reply.Regards* Changed to a question...
  3. Where can i buy a 2,4 Ghz transceiver,v2,0, for keyboard 6000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can i buy a 2,4 Ghz transceiver,v2,0, for keyboard 6000: Hi my transceiver 2,4 GHz is lost and i need a new one for my Wireless keyboard 6000 v3.0, and mouse, please send me a replacement transceiver, i cant use my computer anymore.I have important work to do all week so waiting for prompt reply.Regards* Changed to a question...
  4. Where can i buy a 2,4 Ghz transceiver,v2,0, for keyboard 6000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Where to buy Windows 11 Pro for multiple PCs in Poland?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where to buy Windows 11 Pro for multiple PCs in Poland?: Hi,I am Nancy and we will open a new company in Poland to serve our customers. We just launched our company website but for our employees, we want to buy Microsoft Windows 11 Professional Edition for our 5 computers.Currently, I am using Windows 10 on my Dell Precision 7530...
  6. Where can I buy a windows 10 key ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I buy a windows 10 key ?: I have a desktop that I installed windows 10 on but do not have a key, never had a key for this desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-buy-a-windows-10-key/b0953c2c-58e8-4c5b-b11c-88992f5c905e
  7. Where can I buy a windows 10 key ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I buy a windows 10 key ?: I have a desktop that I installed windows 10 on but do not have a key, never had a key for this desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-buy-a-windows-10-key/b0953c2c-58e8-4c5b-b11c-88992f5c905e
  8. Where can I buy a windows 10 key ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  9. Where can i buy a windows 10 license and how much does it usually cost?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where can i buy a windows 10 license and how much does it usually cost?: I am from the Philippines and bought my PC at a retail store. when I visited it to ask about the activation they said the clerk said they have no idea how to deal with it. So I don't really know where to buy this license...
  10. Where can i buy a windows 10 license and how much does it usually cost?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can i buy a windows 10 license and how much does it usually cost?: I am from the Philippines and bought my PC at a retail store. when I visited it to ask about the activation they said the clerk said they have no idea how to deal with it. So I don't really know where to buy this license...