Windows 10: Where to buy

Discus and support Where to buy in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; What is a fair/running price for Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, download onto USB? Amazon only has the download but not the USB. Just build my first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Fightforone, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Where to buy

What is a fair/running price for Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, download onto USB?

Amazon only has the download but not the USB. Just build my first computer. Now need the software. Also, I'm a teacher but I don't want the education version.

submitted by /u/Fightforone
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Fightforone, Mar 7, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Where to buy :p

cadaveca, Mar 7, 2021
  3. what video card would you go with

Nice *Wink Where to buy ;). I look at it like this. You have 90 days to do the Step-up. If you buy it today..

• That's May 12thish that you have be the ability to do the step up...
    • But, in that 90 days, you may have the chance to get the 4870x2 down to a price worth getting.
    • Or, Just buy one of the new cards...
    3 possibilities in one little buy.

Cold Storm, Mar 7, 2021
  4. BullGod Win User

Where to buy

List of Micron D9 RAM: Request sticky.

Maybe now you see those Rams I suggested to buy for your rig. They are at the top of the list there...

BullGod, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

Where to buy

1. Where to buy - Similar Threads - Where buy

2. Where to buy Win10 Pro key with O365 account?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where to buy Win10 Pro key with O365 account?: I'm in the process of upgrading our companies Win10 Home devices to Win10 Pro. How can I buy an official upgrade key to complete this? So far the only way i found out to is via the Microsoft Store but it requires I log in to a Microsoft account (not O365) to purchase an...
  3. Where is a good play to buy Windows keys?

Where is a good play to buy Windows keys?: The title submitted by /u/Nojus1221 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lnh5v5/where_is_a_good_play_to_buy_windows_keys/
  4. Where should i buy my windows 10 key?

Where should i buy my windows 10 key?: Im building a new pc and my current one is a prebuilt with an OEM key. So basically i need to buy a new key. Idk where to buy it. Its £120 on the microsoft store. On Amazon its likes £89 and i think thats a physical copy with the USB and there are keys on websites like g2a. I...
  5. Where to buy Windows 10 ARM?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where to buy Windows 10 ARM?: I am trying to get a license for ARM-based Windows 10, to install in on M1 Macs. Does anybody know where to get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-buy-windows-10-arm/ea1d1b2b-9e1b-4249-afd9-cde666a92314
  6. I haven't gotten a windows 10 product key yet, where should I buy it from?

I haven't gotten a windows 10 product key yet, where should I buy it from?: When I search up windows 10 key, a bunch of options pop up. I really don't want to pay that full price for a product key because the features you get, personally does not add up to 100 something dollars. Are there any cheaper, reliable options? submitted by /u/PizzaOrion...
  7. Where to buy a legit windows 10 licence (uk)

Where to buy a legit windows 10 licence (uk): As the title suggests I would like to buy a legit windows 10 licence. I google this and there is a huge price range. So what is a reasonable price to pay? Do these sellers at like £20 sell proper licences? Or is it best to stump up the £100+ from Microsoft? Don’t have...
  8. Where can i buy Windows 10 product key?

Where can i buy Windows 10 product key?: My Windows 10 free license is about to expire : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-buy-windows-10-product-key/50aa9c3a-6f0b-4a5d-ad7e-b486127430a5
  9. Where to buy legitimate activation code for Windows 10 that isn't OEM thru email?

Where to buy legitimate activation code for Windows 10 that isn't OEM thru email?: So I made my first PC build and now I'm looking for the legitimate store where I can buy windows 10. I do not want the OEM version, just the regular windows 10 version. I already did the media tool stuff and I am now at the activation screen, but I keep looking everywhere...
  10. Licenses: Attention where and how you buy ... don't be fooled!

Licenses: Attention where and how you buy ... don't be fooled!: Hi, Unfortunately, not all license offers that appear on the internet are legitimate, and sometimes those who buy them are deceived, losing their money, and not getting the product they were trying to buy. Not all online stores are reliable. Not all technicians who repair...