Windows 10: Where to change Login screen photo?

Discus and support Where to change Login screen photo? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I see where to change the photo for your wallpaper and your screensaver but can't find out where to change the background image of the login page. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BRKING, Aug 9, 2015.

1. BRKING Win User

Where to change Login screen photo?

I see where to change the photo for your wallpaper and your screensaver but can't find out where to change the background image of the login page. I don't like the blue windows logo light image. Can we change it?

:)

BRKING, Aug 9, 2015
  2. 'Mike P Win User

Windows 10 pin log in

Rather than using the pin, at the login screen change it to use your password.

Directly under the box where you would type your PIN, is a link... login options.

Hopefully you know your computers login password, or you're not going to change anything online.

'Mike P, Aug 9, 2015
  3. MYH111 Win User
    How to change picture on Welcome screen in Windows 10

I have a picture on my welcome screen (the screen PRIOR to the login screen). I'd like to remove that picture or just go directly to the login screen. I can change the login screen background picture and the desktop picture no problem but can't seem
    to find where to access the properties for the welcome screen. I don't recall how I ever got that picture on the screen in the first place. Can anyone help? Thank you.

MYH111, Aug 9, 2015
  4. neomatter Win User

The lock screen is the only background image you can change. Unfortunately, there is no way to change the login image that I am aware of.

neomatter, Aug 9, 2015
  5. Skylais Win User
    Skylais, Aug 9, 2015
  6. BRKING Win User
    Thanks. That's asinine. I hope they change that in future updates.

BRKING, Aug 9, 2015
  7. BRKING Win User
    Before I clicked your link I said "please don't be a registry edit" and sure enough it was. I'm just not comfortable playing with the registry. Thanks though.

BRKING, Aug 9, 2015
  8. Tony K Win User

I think there is a way via Group Policy of which I haven't learned.

BRKING, you may want to start another thread titled "Login screen via Group Policy?" or something similar. That may attract someone who knows how.

Tony K, Aug 9, 2015
  9. BRKING Win User
    One more thing to add that I forgot to mention...

Can Change background photo:
    - Screensaver
    - Desktop

Can NOT change background photo:
    - Screen when powering on computer

Who thought this was a good idea????

BRKING, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Where to change Login screen photo? - Similar Threads - Where change Login

2. Screen resolution and desktop photo changed 5/7 upon login

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen resolution and desktop photo changed 5/7 upon login: One of the weirdest unexplained/unexplainable things I've ever seen. I have 20H2, and the last update of any type was KB4023057: Update for Windows 10 Update Service components seven days ago. Every night I restart my computer before bed, every morning I log in. This morning...
  3. Where is this photo?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where is this photo?: I have a photo in my pc which I have never downloaded or transferred. Every time I reboot it is a picture of four males wearing leather jackets, standing straight in a line facing towards the left with a green meadow in the background. I have a personal lock screen photo but...
  4. CHANGE PHOTO ON WELCOME SCREEN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    CHANGE PHOTO ON WELCOME SCREEN: CHANGE PHOTO ON WELCOME/LOG ON SCREEN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-photo-on-welcome-screen/7149ce6a-f22e-416b-831d-f747bb910737
  5. Change image on login screen

Change image on login screen: How do I change image on login screen from micro soft image to image of my choice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-image-on-login-screen/d9cdb201-67ff-4a3a-b823-480d575ebf14
  6. Change my login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change my login screen: Hello, my son change my settings and know my login screen like a acrylic agreed. I findd want it. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-my-login-screen/eb3deb1e-2d56-4994-91c8-eb3b3aca8f59
  7. Login Screen Changed

Login Screen Changed: Hello - all of a sudden one of my Windows 10 machines no longer saves my user id upon login. I see two options on the lower left hand side of the screen 1)local or domain accounts 2) microsoft account password. Prior to this, the login screen always showed my microsoft...
  8. Login Screen Wallpapers Where are They?

Login Screen Wallpapers Where are They?: I like the new wallpapers that show up on the login screen but where are they? I would like to set them as my background for my desktop. 56438
  9. Change Login screen.

Change Login screen.: Hello: I've been trying to change the login and lock screens of my windows 10 install. i managed to change the login screen background using a tool found in these forums but now my name in the login screen is too big and it overlaps badly with my background My screen has...
  10. change the Login screen background?

change the Login screen background?: Is there an easy way to change the Login screen background? 13815