Windows 10: Where to download an old version of windows 10?

Discus and support Where to download an old version of windows 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Greetings. The laptop that I use for my field work is somewhat old, but functional, but at the beginning of January I formatted it and installed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hijin25, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Hijin25 Win User

Where to download an old version of windows 10?

Greetings.

The laptop that I use for my field work is somewhat old, but functional, but at the beginning of January I formatted it and installed the new version of windows 10, 20H2. The problem is that since then it has given me many problems, performance and stability.

I want to go back to the version I had before, I don't know what it was exactly, but it was the one before 20H1. In fact, when I had that version, windows update told me that the machine was not ready for the update. I regret not having listened to him.

So I'm looking for a way to go back to the version I am telling you about. I am afraid to download an image of those that swarm on YouTube or other places, I am worried that they will have some surprises.

So I turn to the experts, so they can recommend a safe method to get it, if possible.

My laptop comes with a factory license, for windows 10 home single language 64 bits, Spanish from Mexico.

:)

Hijin25, Feb 27, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 27, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Feb 27, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

1. Where to download an old version of windows 10? - Similar Threads - Where download old

2. Where can I find and download old media creation tool to download old 22h2 version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find and download old media creation tool to download old 22h2 version: I want to download old media creation tool and I want to download old Windows 11 22h2 version ISO file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-and-download-old-media-creation/8424d66f-84ea-4e76-af39-98d0af8e43bb
  3. Where can I find and download old media creation tool to download old 22h2 version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find and download old media creation tool to download old 22h2 version: I want to download old media creation tool and I want to download old Windows 11 22h2 version ISO file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-and-download-old-media-creation/8424d66f-84ea-4e76-af39-98d0af8e43bb
  4. Where i can download old windows versions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where i can download old windows versions?: I need to download Windows 7 for a old computer and i don't found any official links of Microsoft.I don't want to download Windows in no-official websites because can be virus.Where i can download Windows 7 official?...
  5. Where i can download old windows versions?

Where i can download old windows versions?: I need to download Windows 7 for a old computer and i don't found any official links of Microsoft.I don't want to download Windows in no-official websites because can be virus.Where i can download Windows 7 official?...
  6. Where to download windows 10 version 20H2 iso file

Where to download windows 10 version 20H2 iso file: The Windows 10 installation media will download ONLY the LATEST version which is 21H2. The latest version of windows 10 which is tested by my laptop company is 20H2. Now I need do a CLEAN installation of windows 10 version 20H2.Issue:where to find windows 10 version 20H2 ISO...
  7. Where to download specific Windows 10 versions ISOs ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where to download specific Windows 10 versions ISOs ?: Simple question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-download-specific-windows-10-versions/386c1def-f168-467d-b11f-546b59069141
  8. Where To Download Win 10 Version 1909?

Where To Download Win 10 Version 1909?: As the title says. I went to the page "Download Windows 10" and the only download option I had was for Version 2004. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-download-win-10-version-1909/55079274-7536-48a4-bfb8-9d4c75406a20
  9. Where can I download Windows 10, version 1909?

Where can I download Windows 10, version 1909?: Where can I download Windows 10, version 1909? Version 2020 will not let me revert to 1909. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-download-windows-10-version-1909/ae2c79a3-6022-4d1f-9c61-abd07d1132cd
  10. Where to find a download od the old version of Paint 5.1

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where to find a download od the old version of Paint 5.1: Where to find a download od the old version of Paint 5.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-find-a-download-od-the-old-version-of/9f3223f6-4567-4f63-a487-d75e5ae8c4cd"