Windows 10: where to download appx games

Discus and support where to download appx games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't download these large games in xbox app in my pc but appx backups are good but I don;t know where to download them.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LXIX LXXV, Sep 1, 2019.

1. LXIX LXXV Win User

where to download appx games

I can't download these large games in xbox app in my pc but appx backups are good but I don;t know where to download them.

:)

LXIX LXXV, Sep 1, 2019

2. Downloading games

Hi,

Install game in Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the game I compatibility mode and check: Follow these steps:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists

Hope it helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Sep 1, 2019
  3. SWITCHING GRAPHICS FOR APPX FILE OF A GAME

I have windows 10 and i have installed the appx file of a game. But when i run the file, it shows an error because its running on intel graphics. How can i switch to my amd graphics for the "appx file"? Also i couldnt find the .exe file of this game
    that i could add to application settings of amd graphics. If anybody has knowledge on this issue, Please help me solve this. Thanks.

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

rahulgupta247, Sep 1, 2019
  4. where to download appx games

i just downloaded a game and it will open and shut automatically

Hi john,

For a better clarity on the issue, please answer the below questions;

• Please specify the game you are having issue with?
    • Are you getting any error messages while opening the game?
    • Also, did you download the game from windows Store?
    For workaround, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.
    • Click on View All on left side and select Windows Store Apps.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.

Get back to us for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

where to download appx games

1. where to download appx games - Similar Threads - where download appx

2. Where do microsoft store games download?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do microsoft store games download?: I cannot locate a game I downloaded from the Microsoft Store Sniper fury. I search everywhere I knew. I googled and it appears this is not a new issue. Most people had no solution.It was a 3.5 gigabyte file. Where is it?...
  3. Where do microsoft store games download?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where do microsoft store games download?: I cannot locate a game I downloaded from the Microsoft Store Sniper fury. I search everywhere I knew. I googled and it appears this is not a new issue. Most people had no solution.It was a 3.5 gigabyte file. Where is it?...
  4. Microsoft.VCLibs.x64.14.00.appx

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft.VCLibs.x64.14.00.appx: Good morning,I've noticed this zip file trying to enter our environment through our firewall. Our firewall tagged it as malicious, but when I ran the SHA256 hash009f7db134c6061fe8f260e075374a28abbbc44e6cf23de107f93ec8b8c59816 against Virus Total, it appears to be a...
  5. Microsoft.VCLibs.x64.14.00.appx

Microsoft.VCLibs.x64.14.00.appx: Good morning,I've noticed this zip file trying to enter our environment through our firewall. Our firewall tagged it as malicious, but when I ran the SHA256 hash009f7db134c6061fe8f260e075374a28abbbc44e6cf23de107f93ec8b8c59816 against Virus Total, it appears to be a...
  6. Microsoft.VCLibs.x64.14.00.appx

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. AppX problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    AppX problem: my microsoft store keeps crashing upon launch, and i've decided to try and installing appx files for ms store, to see if that would fix my issue, though it just gives me this error;...
  8. where are my downloaded games located?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where are my downloaded games located?: where are my games that is downloaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-my-downloaded-games-located/b931c05f-b4c1-476a-8558-0d821791eb93"
  9. Where are the files for games I download from microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where are the files for games I download from microsoft store?: I recently downloaded Grand Theft Auto San Andreas from the Microsoft store and installed it on my laptop. I want to mod it but I can't find the game files anywhere...
  10. Asphalt 7 Download need APPX and Something from Microsoft

Asphalt 7 Download need APPX and Something from Microsoft: I Have Tried to Download Asphalt 7 from Store, and i ask gameloft Support, it says i need to contact microsoft support to re enable it and i want to play asphalt 7 again , If anyone Have a APPX or Something of Asphalt 7 , I need it please (Im A Asphalt Fanboy)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gaming app ms-appx