Windows 10: Where to download DirecX 10 or BETTER

Discus and support Where to download DirecX 10 or BETTER in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Please leave link on where to download DirectX 10 or better :-)*Smile 32604 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Josbeph83, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Josbeph83 Win User

Where to download DirecX 10 or BETTER

Please leave link on where to download DirectX 10 or better Where to download DirecX 10 or BETTER :)*Smile

:)

Josbeph83, Dec 3, 2015

2. Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Windows 10

It doesn't work. I still find the DirecX 9 message.

Pablode Marín Palacios, Dec 3, 2015
  3. DirectX 9 problem

Try to install the DirecX 9 from the game folder or download the offline installer from the following link: DirectX
    9 offline installer

Regards.

IT Guy Viki, Dec 3, 2015
  4. Where to download DirecX 10 or BETTER

blackroseMD1, Dec 3, 2015
  5. bobkn Win User
    Based on the OP asking for "DirectX 10 or better", I'm not sure that a download from 2010 is what is wanted.

AFAIK, it's the latest runtime available for download. It can be useful, as not all old DX components are included in newer versions of Windows.

bobkn, Dec 4, 2015
  6. Yeah, that's the only thing for him to download. DirectX 10/11/12 etc are built in, so I assumed he was asking for the runtime.

blackroseMD1, Dec 5, 2015
  7. What does your gfx card or on board video support determines what will work for you. DFX is supposed to be on your win10 install? Never seperately had to download and install this thing. The current version of direct x is 12 btw.

lopedoggie, Dec 5, 2015
  8. jds63 Win User

Looks like member was banned anyway *Zip, oh well

jds63, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Where to download DirecX 10 or BETTER - Similar Threads - Where download DirecX

2. 7 Is better than 10 for downloading Screen Savers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    7 Is better than 10 for downloading Screen Savers: How do I access collage of Windows screen saving pictures using Google or Wave browser? Windows 7 Home Edition is better than OS 10 right now....
  3. 7 Is better than 10 for downloading Screen Savers

in Windows 10 Customization
    7 Is better than 10 for downloading Screen Savers: How do I access collage of Windows screen saving pictures using Google or Wave browser? Windows 7 Home Edition is better than OS 10 right now....
  4. 7 Is better than 10 for downloading Screen Savers

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. & is better than 10 for downloading Screen Savers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    & is better than 10 for downloading Screen Savers: How do I access collage of Windows screen saving pictures using Google or Wave browser? Windows 7 Home Edition is better than OS 10 right now....
  6. & is better than 10 for downloading Screen Savers

in Windows 10 Customization
    & is better than 10 for downloading Screen Savers: How do I access collage of Windows screen saving pictures using Google or Wave browser? Windows 7 Home Edition is better than OS 10 right now....
  7. where to download SyncToy for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where to download SyncToy for Windows 10: hi all, could someone help me finding where to download SyncToy for Windows 10? the link i could find in the community does not work anymore. in case SyncToy is not available anymore could you suggest me any othe tool Microsoft certified with same funtions?thanks in advance....
  8. Where to download Windows 10 1909 ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where to download Windows 10 1909 ?: Help... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-download-windows-10-1909/8802745b-fa1c-4365-a2a1-de1c69ab7fe0
  9. Where to download iTune for window 10?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where to download iTune for window 10?: For window 10, I would like to know on whether I should download iTune from Apple.com or Microsoft Store. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any suggestions...
  10. Where to download Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where to download Windows 10 Home: I lost my install media for Windows 10 Home. I still have my Product Code. I sure don't want to have to buy the install media again. Is there a place I can download the install program and burn it to a disc? Need a little help. 130654