Windows 10: Where to download the official windows defender?

Discus and support Where to download the official windows defender? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The insider windows defender is missing in my computer. How can I download the latest official one?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by chasing dragon, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Where to download the official windows defender?

The insider windows defender is missing in my computer. How can I download the latest official one?

:)

chasing dragon, Dec 3, 2018
  2. Darkleoco Win User

OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Kursah Win User

Where to download the official windows defender?

According to Windows Defender DDU has Malware in it.

Add DDU to the exclusion list either from there or the settings for Defender. Then you'll be fine. I've used DDU for years, and as-long-as you downloaded it from a reputable source you should be fine. If they offer MD5 hash checks that might be worth doing to make sure though if you're concerned your version is malicious.

https://www.google.com/webhp?source...&ie=UTF-8#q=Windows+Defender+how+to+whitelist

*Toast :toast:

Kursah, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

Where to download the official windows defender?

1. Where to download the official windows defender? - Similar Threads - Where download official

2. Where is the official website for Audio Drivers for Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the official website for Audio Drivers for Windows 11?: I'm not sure why windows 11 is so confusing with audio drivers. I googled and I can't seem to find the official website for audio drivers windows 11. What gives? Why is it so complicated. Can you please give me the website where I can download the audio driver for Windows 11?...
  3. Where can I download Windows 10 official ISO file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I download Windows 10 official ISO file?: I need the windows 10 ISO file so I can put it in my usb because my laptop is broken and I need it. I cannot access media creation tool in any of my working computer because for some reason it gives me an error. I think it’s because my computer is windows 7. To be exact the...
  4. Where can I download Windows 10 official ISO file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I download Windows 10 official ISO file?: I need the windows 10 ISO file so I can put it in my usb because my laptop is broken and I need it. I cannot access media creation tool in any of my working computer because for some reason it gives me an error. I think it’s because my computer is windows 7. To be exact the...
  5. Where can I download Windows 10 official ISO file?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Where to get official Windows 10 Wallpapers?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where to get official Windows 10 Wallpapers?: Hi Community, I changed my desktop wallpaper many times but now I want to go back to official Windows 10 wallpapers which comes with Windows 10 but I can't find them in Settings>Personalization>Background. Regards, Avinash...
  7. Where to Officially Download DirectX SDK June 2010?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where to Officially Download DirectX SDK June 2010?: Hello, I've been trying to install a game engine on my Windows 10 PC, but, I'm getting an error message that is saying that it needs the DirectX SDK June 2010 to be installed as a mandatory prerequisite. Note: I say "game engine" because I don't know if I can say the name...
  8. Where to officially report windows bugs?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where to officially report windows bugs?: I am a very advanced Windows user and would like to know where I can create an official bug report that is being looked at by Microsoft. If you'd like to know more about the bug, don't even think about asking me, this place here has probably not even one solved case and is...
  9. Where to get an official iso for 1809?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where to get an official iso for 1809?: Is it available from Microsoft and not another 'third party site'? Thank you. 127344
  10. Where to get an official iso for 1809?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where to get an official iso for 1809?: Is it available from Microsoft and not another 'third party site'? Thank you. 127344