Windows 10: Where to download Touchpad driver for Lenovo ideapad330 - Windows 10?

Discus and support Where to download Touchpad driver for Lenovo ideapad330 - Windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, May I know where can I download Touchpad driver for Lenovo ideapad330 for Windows 10? my driver seems lost during the latest MS Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by doughnuuut, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Where to download Touchpad driver for Lenovo ideapad330 - Windows 10?

Hi all,

May I know where can I download Touchpad driver for Lenovo ideapad330 for Windows 10?

my driver seems lost during the latest MS Windows 10 update! Thank you!

-doughnuuut

:)

doughnuuut, Sep 30, 2018

2. Windows 10 Upgrade - Regarding Drivers (Lenovo Z580)

For the touchpad the solution .

Step 1- Un-install the synaptics driver which is already installed.

Step 2- Restart.

Step 3- Download latest driver from Synaptics website.

Step 4- Download windows update hide/unhide utility for windows 10 (google it, hardly a 150kb file).

Step 5- Hide the "microsoft touchpad driver update" from the list.

Step 6- Now install the latest synaptics driver downloaded in step 3.

Problem solved!! .

For bluetooth - i have no idea. M using a bluetooth dongle.

AseemKashyap, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Billie795 Win User
    Synaptic's Driver Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 for Windows 10

I am having trouble finding a Synaptic's driver for the Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 so that more functions can be used on the touchpad. Lenovo site does not list one for this computer. Any suggestions?

Billie795, Sep 30, 2018
  4. Macowzen Win User

Where to download Touchpad driver for Lenovo ideapad330 - Windows 10?

Touchpad driver issue after Windows 10 Upgrade.

Original title : Touchpad Driver.

My Touchpad has stopped working after installing windows10. The touchpad driver is not listed under device manager but I have installed the ELAN touchpad for windows 10 that I downloaded from my device Manufacturer's website. I am using a Packard Bell EasyNote
    EN TG71MB. Even under Programs and Features the ELAN Touchpad driver is not listed. Any suggestion please???

Macowzen, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

Where to download Touchpad driver for Lenovo ideapad330 - Windows 10?

1. Where to download Touchpad driver for Lenovo ideapad330 - Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Where download Touchpad

2. Where to download Touchpad driver for Lenovo ideapad330 - Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where to download Touchpad driver for Lenovo ideapad330 - Windows 11?: Hi all, May I know where can I download ELan Touchpad driver for Lenovo ideapad330 81DE for Windows 11? my keyboard stopped working as i updated my laptop from windows 10 to windows 11due to old windows 10 64bit driver, please help resolving this issue Thank you!...
  3. Where to download Touchpad driver for Lenovo ideapad330 - Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where to download Touchpad driver for Lenovo ideapad330 - Windows 11?: Hi all, May I know where can I download ELan Touchpad driver for Lenovo ideapad330 81DE for Windows 11? my keyboard stopped working as i updated my laptop from windows 10 to windows 11due to old windows 10 64bit driver, please help resolving this issue Thank you!...
  4. Cant Login to Lenovo ideapad330

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant Login to Lenovo ideapad330: We have this PC at work that hasn't been used in a few years. Nobody knows the password, and we have spent hours looking around trying different prompts, and even rest the PC. Fully cleaned the Disk. Everything you can imagine, and it's still asking for a login password. Does...
  5. Cant Login to Lenovo ideapad330

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Login to Lenovo ideapad330: We have this PC at work that hasn't been used in a few years. Nobody knows the password, and we have spent hours looking around trying different prompts, and even rest the PC. Fully cleaned the Disk. Everything you can imagine, and it's still asking for a login password. Does...
  6. Cant Login to Lenovo ideapad330

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How to download Touchpad drivers for Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to download Touchpad drivers for Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]The Touchpad driver is what allows your Operating System to communicate with the touchpad. They are usually, pre-installed on your computer, but if for some reason, you have uninstalled them or they got removed, you need to manually download the driver from the...
  8. where to download SATA drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where to download SATA drivers?: I am a windows 11 Insider user and i wanted to switch from insider builds to the windows which was released on October 5, 2021 but when i was installing windows 11 from the media creation tool i got the error "No device drivers were found" and i looked online for it and some...
  9. Where to download display drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where to download display drivers?: I am having an issue using multiple displays on Dell Precision M6800s, older computers. The computers are standalone or on an isolated network and cannot be connected to the internet. I talked to a former co-worker who told me to Google and download a driver in order to use...
  10. Windows 10 Driver problem, Lenovo IdeaPad 3, Touchpad not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Driver problem, Lenovo IdeaPad 3, Touchpad not working: Hello,I bought 2 days ago a new laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 3, so I installed windows 10 and everything is okay when I plugged in a mouse the touchpad stop working even the numbers keys on the right side of the keyboard, I'm sure it's a software issue because I see the Attention...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo ideapad 330 touchpad driver windows 10

2. lenovo ideapad 330 drivers touchpad download

3. lenovo ideapad 330 touchpad driver

4. lenovo touchpad driver windows 10,
  5. download lenovo touchpad driver windows 10,
  6. lenovo ideapad 330 touchpad driver download,
  7. lenovo ideapad 330 touchpad drivers download,
  8. download touchpad for windows 10,
  9. install lenovo touchpad driver,
  10. install driver for lenovo touchpad,
  11. lenovo touchpad driver,