Windows 10: Where to email/mail ACCC complaint form

Discus and support Where to email/mail ACCC complaint form in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am having some issues with windows activation. Windows was activated fine earlier this week on my PC, unfortunately my motherboard failed so I had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Nick Jones AU, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Where to email/mail ACCC complaint form

I am having some issues with windows activation.

Windows was activated fine earlier this week on my PC, unfortunately my motherboard failed so I had it replaced with a new one. Since then windows is unable to activate. I have attempted to work with the support agent however due to the original product box having being thrown away I am unable to quote the original key to him. I have my original proof of purchase however Microsoft support has refused to help me reactivate my legally purchased software.

I have spent several hours speaking to different people going in a loop. Clearly its time to get legal.

I have decided to contact Microsoft in regard to this matter as per the ACCC guidelines here in Australia and will likely ultimately take this through the small claims court system.

The first step here in Australia is to send a complaint letter. Having written it I now need to know where to send it.
    https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/complaints-problems/make-a-consumer-complaint
    https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/complaints-problems/write-a-complaint-letter/complaint-letter-tool

:)

Nick Jones AU, Jul 3, 2020
  2. Bastet Win User

Win10 Mail - where's the address book?

That’s now the People app. Where to email/mail ACCC complaint form :)
    If you know the contact's name or email address & they’re listed in the People app, you can start typing the first few letters of their name or email address and Mail for Windows 10 will suggest matching contacts.

Bastet, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Sam Vimes Win User
    Mail App: Removing drop down email address suggestions

I'm not a big fan of the MS Mail program and don't really use it for serious stuff but somehow or other if I create a new email then as I start to enter the recipients address a whole load of suggestions will appear. I don't have any contacts in the People app so I'm not sure where these come from.

The question is how can I clear this list so that I no longer get the suggestions?

Thanks

Sam Vimes, Jul 3, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Where to email/mail ACCC complaint form

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Where to email/mail ACCC complaint form :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

Where to email/mail ACCC complaint form

1. Where to email/mail ACCC complaint form - Similar Threads - Where email mail

2. 2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to...: 2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to present? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2018-complaints-vs-microsoft-answersmicrosoftcom/8e7fdbd6-1712-4aaf-bc60-7a4c78c58992
  3. 2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to...: 2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to present? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2018-complaints-vs-microsoft-answersmicrosoftcom/8e7fdbd6-1712-4aaf-bc60-7a4c78c58992
  4. 2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Complaint

Complaint: Window update is very annoying. It makes my laptop run extremely slow, and i cannot do anything. I want Microsoft will let user to choose whether they want to update their window or not!...
  6. why are some emails in raw form?

why are some emails in raw form?: Some of my emails arrive in a raw form I think that's the term or HTML. How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-some-emails-in-raw-form/47e96e4e-9ebf-47aa-b311-5c536e623c97
  7. Complaint - No where seems to answer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Complaint - No where seems to answer: Updated my pc; it locked me out having to set up a new pin. Long story short, I had to reinstlall my whole machine after numerous international calls after I asked for the UK numbers... More complete picture below. Basically I want to make a formal complaint, but there...
  8. Where does Windows Mail store archived emails?

Where does Windows Mail store archived emails?: Hi! I tried to use Windows Mail to download and archive some old emails, so I logged in to my email through Windows Mail. I chose a bunch of emails and clicked "archive". To my mild horror the emails disappeared both from the server and from Windows mail. Then I found the...
  9. Complaint

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Complaint: Hey Microsoft! I am very very angry on you . No one is getting my phone since 50days . I tried many times because i have an issue in my windows 10 . I need a technical supporter. But no one is ***ing getting my phone. Is there any problem in company or the employee has denied...
  10. Complaint

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Complaint: I contacted you yesterday after purchasing a TV programme through the windows store and being unable to download it. After speaking to your technical help advisor I was informed that the only solution was to install a windows 10 update. I expressed my concern due to already...