Windows 10: Where to find a download od the old version of Paint 5.1

Discus and support Where to find a download od the old version of Paint 5.1 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Where to find a download od the old version of Paint 5.1... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by G ScottCorliss, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Where to find a download od the old version of Paint 5.1

Where to find a download od the old version of Paint 5.1

:)

G ScottCorliss, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Dolly Cab Win User

Can't download Paint 3D

Hi,

We would like to know the following information to better assist you:

- What is the version and OS Build of your Windows 10?

- Where are you trying to download Paint 3D?

- Did you receive any error message when trying to download the app?

- Can you narrate the troubleshooting steps that you’ve done to address this issue?

If you are using Windows 10 version 1709, Paint 3D should be available by default. We recommend that you have run the wsreset.exe to clear and reset Windows Store cache and try to download the Paint 3D from the Windows Store. You can
    follow the steps below:

• Open the Run box. Press and hold the Windows Key + R.
    • Type WSReset.exe
    • Click on Run as administrator

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Dolly Cab, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Is there a fill in paint can in Fresh paint feature like in the Old Paint?

There isn't in the Fresh Paint app -- it's really designed to be like a true canvass and painted with brushes/pencils and such.

If you want something like the old Paint, you have several options:

• Use the new
      Paint 3D
      app that Microsoft created. It's like the old Paint, but has 3D capabilities too.
    • Use the old Paint. It's the same old Paint as always, just included for anyone that still wants to use it.
    • Find something else entirely in the Windows app store.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Feb 13, 2020
  4. Where to find a download od the old version of Paint 5.1

Can't download Paint 3D

Hi,

When downloading from the Windows Store, make sure that you've logged in with your Microsoft account.

Kindly verify the following:

• Have you tried the above suggestions?
    • Which version of Windows 10 are you using? If you're using Window 10 1709, Paint 3D should be available by default.
    • Have you encountered the same issue when downloading a different app from the store?

Let us know.

Joanna 777, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Where to find a download od the old version of Paint 5.1

1. Where to find a download od the old version of Paint 5.1 - Similar Threads - Where find download

2. Where can I download this verison (where do I find older version of windows and not the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I download this verison (where do I find older version of windows and not the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/luutoo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/et0fuo/where_can_i_download_this_verison_where_do_i_find/
  3. where can I find PAINT?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where can I find PAINT?: WHRE CAN I FIND THEW paint program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-paint/bfcd4e7a-08a4-47a7-bf6f-daf0bd3154cf
  4. Where to find download for Halo combat evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where to find download for Halo combat evolved: I recently purchased computer with SSD drive. No CD function. Therefore my install CD's wont work. I am looking for a reliable site for download for Halo combat evolved...
  5. Where are the instructions for working with Paint?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where are the instructions for working with Paint?: Is there a user manual? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-the-instructions-for-working-with-paint/a429b685-f09f-464e-b9b2-912fb039e8f4"
  6. Where dop I find old emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where dop I find old emails: My emails were all stored before upgrading to windows 10. Now only stores a couple of months of emails. Were can I find older emails as I need view some for legal reasons. I wish I had never upgraded...
  7. Old Windows Paint. Not Paint 3d.

Old Windows Paint. Not Paint 3d.: How to have rainbow colored pen in the old version of Paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/old-windows-paint-not-paint-3d/cf44b80c-34ac-4521-b9b1-ac78ddfb3c35
  8. Where to find the downloaded offline maps.

Where to find the downloaded offline maps.: I just upgraded from Build 10041 to Build 10061. I downloaded a few maps using 'Systems - Maps' but unable to find where these maps are saved. This happens to both builds. Please advise where can I find the saved maps. 5578
  9. Where is Paint now?

Where is Paint now?: Hello, Still getting used to the changes from Windows 7. Why has Paint been removed from my apps list? I have it on my computer but the only way to find it is to search for it. I simply want it either in my Apps or on my desktop. Thanks! 28716
  10. Remove old SharePoint (OD for Business) in Windows Explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove old SharePoint (OD for Business) in Windows Explorer?: Hi all! After experimenting with Office for Business through work I determined that a person O365 was a better way to go (mostly because of how limited OneDrive for Business seems compared to the personal version). Anyway, after uninstalling office, the OD for Business...