Windows 10: Where to find a download od the old version of Paint 5.1

Discus and support Where to find a download od the old version of Paint 5.1 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Where to find a download od the old version of Paint 5.1... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by G ScottCorliss, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Where to find a download od the old version of Paint 5.1

Where to find a download od the old version of Paint 5.1

:)

G ScottCorliss, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Dolly Cab Win User

Can't download Paint 3D

Hi,

We would like to know the following information to better assist you:

- What is the version and OS Build of your Windows 10?

- Where are you trying to download Paint 3D?

- Did you receive any error message when trying to download the app?

- Can you narrate the troubleshooting steps that you’ve done to address this issue?

If you are using Windows 10 version 1709, Paint 3D should be available by default. We recommend that you have run the wsreset.exe to clear and reset Windows Store cache and try to download the Paint 3D from the Windows Store. You can
    follow the steps below:

• Open the Run box. Press and hold the Windows Key + R.
    • Type WSReset.exe
    • Click on Run as administrator

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Dolly Cab, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Is there a fill in paint can in Fresh paint feature like in the Old Paint?

There isn't in the Fresh Paint app -- it's really designed to be like a true canvass and painted with brushes/pencils and such.

If you want something like the old Paint, you have several options:

• Use the new
      Paint 3D
      app that Microsoft created. It's like the old Paint, but has 3D capabilities too.
    • Use the old Paint. It's the same old Paint as always, just included for anyone that still wants to use it.
    • Find something else entirely in the Windows app store.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Feb 13, 2020
  4. Where to find a download od the old version of Paint 5.1

Can't download Paint 3D

Hi,

When downloading from the Windows Store, make sure that you've logged in with your Microsoft account.

Kindly verify the following:

• Have you tried the above suggestions?
    • Which version of Windows 10 are you using? If you're using Window 10 1709, Paint 3D should be available by default.
    • Have you encountered the same issue when downloading a different app from the store?

Let us know.

Joanna 777, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Where to find a download od the old version of Paint 5.1

1. Where to find a download od the old version of Paint 5.1 - Similar Threads - Where find download

2. Where can I find and download old media creation tool to download old 22h2 version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find and download old media creation tool to download old 22h2 version: I want to download old media creation tool and I want to download old Windows 11 22h2 version ISO file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-and-download-old-media-creation/8424d66f-84ea-4e76-af39-98d0af8e43bb
  3. Where can I find and download old media creation tool to download old 22h2 version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find and download old media creation tool to download old 22h2 version: I want to download old media creation tool and I want to download old Windows 11 22h2 version ISO file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-and-download-old-media-creation/8424d66f-84ea-4e76-af39-98d0af8e43bb
  4. Where i can download old windows versions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where i can download old windows versions?: I need to download Windows 7 for a old computer and i don't found any official links of Microsoft.I don't want to download Windows in no-official websites because can be virus.Where i can download Windows 7 official?...
  5. Where i can download old windows versions?

Where i can download old windows versions?: I need to download Windows 7 for a old computer and i don't found any official links of Microsoft.I don't want to download Windows in no-official websites because can be virus.Where i can download Windows 7 official?...
  6. Paint Can't Find 1 of My Printers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint Can't Find 1 of My Printers: Using Win10 and an old version 21H2? of MS Paint. When trying to print from 1 of my computers, it can't find my Brother printer, only my Epson. On my Win10 Dell laptop however, same version of Paint can find both printers just fine. I've made sure the Bro. printer is up to...
  7. Paint Can't Find 1 of My Printers

Paint Can't Find 1 of My Printers: Using Win10 and an old version 21H2? of MS Paint. When trying to print from 1 of my computers, it can't find my Brother printer, only my Epson. On my Win10 Dell laptop however, same version of Paint can find both printers just fine. I've made sure the Bro. printer is up to...
  8. Paint Can't Find 1 of My Printers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Where to download an old version of windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where to download an old version of windows 10?: Greetings. The laptop that I use for my field work is somewhat old, but functional, but at the beginning of January I formatted it and installed the new version of windows 10, 20H2. The problem is that since then it has given me many problems, performance and stability. I...
  10. where can I find PAINT?

where can I find PAINT?: WHRE CAN I FIND THEW paint program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-paint/bfcd4e7a-08a4-47a7-bf6f-daf0bd3154cf