Windows 10: Where to find computer hardware specs in Windows 10

Discus and support Where to find computer hardware specs in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you do not remember the model number of your motherboard, processor capacity, etc. or you want to find the hardware specifications... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 14, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Where to find computer hardware specs in Windows 10

WinClub, Oct 14, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 14, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 14, 2019
  4. RCoon Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

How to stop Windows 10 from automatically installing new and updated drivers constantly (particularly for GPU users with stable drivers)

• Right click "My Computer"
    • Click "Properties"
    • Click on "Hardware" tab
    • Click "Device Installation Settings"
    • Tick the "No, let me choose what to do"
    • Tick "Never install driver software from Windows Update"

RCoon, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Where to find computer hardware specs in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Where find computer

2. W11 hardware specs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 hardware specs: I am looking at a new computer and the installed O/S, as purchased, is W11 S mode. The hardware specs are as follows:11th generation I3-1115g4 processor with 6gb cache up to 4.1ghz8gb ram 2666mhz128gb m.2 solid state driveHowever, if i change the O/S to W11 home, it changes...
  3. W11 hardware specs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W11 hardware specs: I am looking at a new computer and the installed O/S, as purchased, is W11 S mode. The hardware specs are as follows:11th generation I3-1115g4 processor with 6gb cache up to 4.1ghz8gb ram 2666mhz128gb m.2 solid state driveHowever, if i change the O/S to W11 home, it changes...
  4. where to find printers in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    where to find printers in windows 10: where do I find devices and printers in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-find-printers-in-windows-10/be514c4b-2095-4660-96ff-43aab070b22d
  5. Windows 10 on specific specs.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 on specific specs.: Let's say i have a PC (512gb hdd, 4gb ram DDR3, intel core 2 duo) and an iMac with the same specs. (i have windows 10 on both) Would both run windows 10 in the same way? or would the PC be faster? submitted by /u/ayaabk [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows 10 Install does not find hardware

Windows 10 Install does not find hardware: I have been trying to upgrade Windows 7 Pro 64-bit to Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. I have used both the purchased USB that came with the OS purchase and the downloaded version. In both cases things go smoothly, but the new OS doesn't recognize my LinkSys USB AE3000 network card or...
  7. Clipboard - Where to find it in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clipboard - Where to find it in Windows 10: We lost pictures as we were moving files from a SD card to the computer. 4 pictures from the beginning of the file and the last picture in the file transferred but the other 150 pictures have vanished. I have looked in all the places I have read to look including a...
  8. Computer Specs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer Specs: Where can I find my computer specifications for my Lenovo Ideapad 330 ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-specs/c39cbb53-928c-48fe-8635-ea74bb0a6a4c"
  9. where do i find "hardware acceleration to turn it off

where do i find "hardware acceleration to turn it off: where do i find "hardware acceleration to turn it off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-hardware-acceleration-to-turn-it/aeab4ff4-2f23-46a3-9c87-aed51a64a2bf
  10. How to Find out System Specs

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Find out System Specs: Hi, I'd like to know how to find out my system specs so I can have them to put in the 'My System Specs' menu*Smile 32706