Windows 10: Where to find documentation on WuMgr?

Discus and support Where to find documentation on WuMgr? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just installed WuMgr but I need to learn the product. There are several options to choose from. I'd like to find documentation about each option and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Eddo51, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Eddo51 Win User

Where to find documentation on WuMgr?

I just installed WuMgr but I need to learn the product. There are several options to choose from. I'd like to find documentation about each option and maybe some example settings with explanations. The options are not self-explanatory to me.

:)

Eddo51, Mar 3, 2019

2. Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Mar 3, 2019
  3. John Fer Win User
    documents

Hi Richard,

To sort your documents in your File Explorer by date, we suggest following the steps below:

• Type File Explorer in Cortana search box to open File Explorer.
    • Go to the folder that you want to sort.
    • Click on View that is located on the top part of the window.
    • Click on Sort by.
    • Choose Date.

Your files should be sorted by date with this option.

Let us know if this works for you.

John Fer, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Documents Destination

The next troubleshooting step we suggest is to restore the default location of the folders. To do this, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start button.

• Choose File Explorer.

• Type shell:UsersFilesFolder in the address bar.

Where to find documentation on WuMgr? d9ffeca6-0604-494d-9388-070cdb9a5eeb.png

• Right-click the Documents folder.

• Click the Location tab.

• Click Restore Default.

• Click OK.

Follow the same steps to restore the default location for your Pictures folder.

Give these steps a shot and check if the folders are unlinked from OneDrive.

Yolvi Ell, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Where to find documentation on WuMgr? - Similar Threads - Where find documentation

2. WHERE ARE MY SCANNED DOCUMENTS?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHERE ARE MY SCANNED DOCUMENTS?: Just scanned the document but cannot find it on the system. Windows 10.*Moved from Edge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-my-scanned-documents/4eaf82fd-a93e-4060-9d90-9c467e4de072
  3. Where can I find documentation on "NT Traceback"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find documentation on "NT Traceback"?: Hi,Can anyone direct me to any documentation on how to interpret the details reported in "NT Traceback"? Specifically, how to interpret the details in System Memory and Process Memory sections. Thank you....
  4. Where can I find documentation on "NT Traceback"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find documentation on "NT Traceback"?: Hi,Can anyone direct me to any documentation on how to interpret the details reported in "NT Traceback"? Specifically, how to interpret the details in System Memory and Process Memory sections. Thank you....
  5. Where can I find documentation on "NT Traceback"?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Where is the Registry Editor documentation?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where is the Registry Editor documentation?: Where is the documentation for this stuff? I was just messing with some of the colors for fun, but I don't know what most of this stuff is and can't find any official docs on it. I mean some of them are obvious but I don't know what "button face" is for example. submitted by...
  7. WuMgr question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WuMgr question: I was able to compile WuMgr ( https://github.com/DavidXanatos/wumgr ) Update Manager for Windows application and understand that I can manage my Windows 10 updates by this application but does it configure my automatic windows update tasks in any way ? What I found I still...
  8. Cannot find documents.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot find documents.: I scanned several documents yesterday and cannot find them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-documents/4d6bc544-4613-4279-aa12-9ecaa4618747"
  9. Where to find documentation on WuMgr?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where to find documentation on WuMgr?: I just installed WuMgr but I need to learn the product. There are several options to choose from. I'd like to find documentation about each option and maybe some example settings with explanations. The options are not self-explanatory to me. 128209
  10. Where are my documents?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where are my documents?: Hi - my son upgraded his windows 8 laptop to windows 10 last weekend. All was fine until today, when he shutdown and restarted his computer. Now all his documents are gone. The "Documents" folder is still there, but it is empty. How does this happen? All his programs are...