Windows 10: Where to find install app / software?

Discus and support Where to find install app / software? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My new notebook come with a lot of app / software installed, I would like to know on what software are installed and where to check it. For example,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by oemSoft, Oct 21, 2019.

1. oemSoft Win User

Where to find install app / software?

My new notebook come with a lot of app / software installed, I would like to know on what software are installed and where to check it.

For example, there are many app shown on privacy for permission, but I don't see them on uninstalled window.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance for any suggestions

:)

oemSoft, Oct 21, 2019
  2. Depth Win User

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Oct 21, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 21, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Where to find install app / software? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Where to find install app / software? - Similar Threads - Where find install

2. Where do I find the install location of Microsoft apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I find the install location of Microsoft apps?: I am trying to find the install location for microsoft apps so I can put a shortcut on an app bar like Rocketdock but I cannot find them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-the-install-location-of-microsoft/86af354f-9490-4f7a-aa69-46b24dbe1edc
  3. Where do I find the install location of Microsoft apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where do I find the install location of Microsoft apps?: I am trying to find the install location for microsoft apps so I can put a shortcut on an app bar like Rocketdock but I cannot find them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-the-install-location-of-microsoft/86af354f-9490-4f7a-aa69-46b24dbe1edc
  4. How to find where an app is installed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find where an app is installed?: I have a VPN installed that I basically use all the time. But Hulu and DIsney+ do not work on a VPN. So, instead of turning my VPN on and off any time I want to use them, I'd like to set up a split tunnel where Hulu and Disney+ bypass the VPN. To do this, I need to select the...
  5. How to find where an app is installed?

How to find where an app is installed?: I have a VPN installed that I basically use all the time. But Hulu and DIsney+ do not work on a VPN. So, instead of turning my VPN on and off any time I want to use them, I'd like to set up a split tunnel where Hulu and Disney+ bypass the VPN. To do this, I need to select the...
  6. Cannot find “Choose where to install app” in Apps & Features

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot find “Choose where to install app” in Apps & Features: I have the same exact situation and issue as this former thread and no solution was ever given. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-see-installing-apps-in-apps-features-in/1df52d6a-a8f2-4ad5-a496-637f70ec621bAppreciate if anyone could advise? Thanks!...
  7. Cannot find “Choose where to install app” in Apps & Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find “Choose where to install app” in Apps & Features: I have the same exact situation and issue as this former thread and no solution was ever given. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-see-installing-apps-in-apps-features-in/1df52d6a-a8f2-4ad5-a496-637f70ec621bAppreciate if anyone could advise? Thanks!...
  8. Cannot find “Choose where to install app” in Apps & Features

9. How to find where an app is installed?

How to find where an app is installed?: Hello,I have a very hard time to find where on my computer some applications are installed.I installed this application some time ago. It is visible in Settings\Apps but for some unknown reason, the installation path is hidden from me I don't understand why Windows does...
  10. Software Installation not an app

Software Installation not an app: I recently purchased a windows 10 laptop just for screenwriting. I want to install Final Draft 11 on this computer and the windows installer will not allow the installation. I get an Systems Administrator error. How do I change to allow the download of this program?...