Windows 10: Where to find Microsoft "sign out" notifications on Event Viewer

Discus and support Where to find Microsoft "sign out" notifications on Event Viewer in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I received a desktop notification that I had been signed out of Microsoft. Where can I find the notification under Event Viewer? It possibly relates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Wolfordxo, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Where to find Microsoft "sign out" notifications on Event Viewer

I received a desktop notification that I had been signed out of Microsoft.

Where can I find the notification under Event Viewer?

It possibly relates to Outlook but there is no dropdown for Outlook in Event Viewer. I believe I was signed in to Outlook on the machine but not otherwise signed to Microsoft.

Thank you

submitted by /u/Wolfordxo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Wolfordxo, Jul 30, 2020

2. Win 10 Event Viewer -- cannot save filter in Custom Views

I try to keep up a custom view for the Event Viewer. Since Win 10 was upgraded I can add exclusions such as ...-1234,-567,-89... but these are not saved upon exit from Event Viewer. Many repeated events are reported and most are not important.

Nor can I find where the filter data is stored: registry, sys32, etc.

Steps: Launch Event Viewer -- find one or more events in the custom view log -- launch Filter Current Custom View -- Add the events to be filtered out (including a (-)minus sign and comma separation. (note that in the current session, the events are
    removed as is expected) -- close the Filter Current Custom View (note that there is no Apply button) -- close and restart Event Viewer.

Results: added event filter numbers are removed from the filter list -- any filter brought over from Win 8 upgrade still remain.

Fixing this would be great. Knowing where the data is stored would also be fine.

Ed C Benson, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Error in Event Viewer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned, you have performed a repair installation on the computer and you see Event 508, 510 and 533 in Event Viewer.

I would like to inform that if you see any critical error in Event Viewer, please share the event logs with us to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps mentioned below to share the event logs:

1. Press Windows + X from the keyboard, select
      Event Viewer.
    2. Expand Windows Logs from the left pane and select
      Applications.
    3. Click Filter Current Log from extreme right pane. Then in the new windows check the box beside
      Error and click OK.
    4. Now, look for a critical Error in the list and note down the message/information from the
      General Tab in the lower section.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Mac7eod Win User

Where to find Microsoft "sign out" notifications on Event Viewer

Event Viewer Problems

I followed your suggestion (see image)
    Where to find Microsoft "sign out" notifications on Event Viewer 18a90b1f-3ede-4415-b048-d8014dfa9f15.png
    Not sure what Notification to turn off as I do not see a reference to Event Viewer.

Mac7eod, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Where to find Microsoft "sign out" notifications on Event Viewer

1. Where to find Microsoft "sign out" notifications on Event Viewer - Similar Threads - Where find Microsoft

2. event viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    event viewer: Log Name: System Source: storahci Date: 14. 11. 2023 19:34:18 Event ID: 129 Task Category: None Level: Warning Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-K4FLHO8 Description: Reset to device, \Device\RaidPort0, was issued. Event Xml:...
  3. event viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    event viewer: **************THE HELL DOES THIS MEAN? THXLog Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Date: 11/26/2021 11:22:13 PM Event ID: 400 Task Category: None Level: Information Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: Ashhhhh Description: Device...
  4. event viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    event viewer: **************THE HELL DOES THIS MEAN? THXLog Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Date: 11/26/2021 11:22:13 PM Event ID: 400 Task Category: None Level: Information Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: Ashhhhh Description: Device...
  5. Information in Microsoft Event Viewer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Information in Microsoft Event Viewer: Every time I finish FS 2020, I see the following results in Event Viewer! Does anyone have any idea what it depends on? Incorrect application path:\ Program Files \ WindowsApps \ Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.11.7.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe \ FlightSimulator.exe Problem signature...
  6. event viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    event viewer: code defenitions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-viewer/32a8bf89-f0e7-42b2-91f6-a2a60da0a8e1
  7. Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Event Viewer: Hi. I'm trying to tackle and understand the mysterious EV. IDs are nonexistent or vague. The wording sometimes make sense sometimes, I don't have access to the PC with the error logs. I'm trying to understand without the access. Hope this makes sense. Questions?...
  8. event viewer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    event viewer: I see many errors in event viewer but do not know what they mean. I was going to show one but thought it may compromise my security. Sorry about the post lacking information; are these errors dangerous for the most part or are they harmless. I am not going to poke around here...
  9. Read Logoff and Sign Out Logs in Event Viewer in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Read Logoff and Sign Out Logs in Event Viewer in Windows: How to: Read Logoff and Sign Out Logs in Event Viewer in Windows How to Read Logoff and Sign Out Logs in Event Viewer in Windows When a user log in (sign in) without needing to restart the PC. You can use user initiated logoff (sign out). This tutorial will show...
  10. Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer: Is there any way to clear the items listed in 'administrative events' in event viewer? TIA, Richard 98433