Windows 10: Where to find my file

Discus and support Where to find my file in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So im using my pc when our power line got damage and the electricity gone my pc did not turn off correctly so when the electricity got restore i open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Leoleodragon17, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Where to find my file

So im using my pc when our power line got damage and the electricity gone my pc did not turn off correctly so when the electricity got restore i open my pc and i think something is corrupted my pc keep making a temp account i already did the reg.edit. one and update the window but nothing happen it keep making new temp account like i have 10 temp. Account on my user folder so i will reinstall the o.s againt but i need to backup my important document i know that there not deleted yet since the size of the sile on hard drive is the same but i can't find the file in desktop its not showing no matter where user i go can anyone help me find them?

submitted by /u/Leoleodragon17
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Leoleodragon17, Nov 22, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Burning Files To cdr

I tried to drag a .txt file to the burn list, as suggested above, but it will not drop in. I get a message "+add to burn list" but I cannot get it to drop into the burn list. Is there another step I am missing?

CathleenBaker, Nov 22, 2020
  4. AM*
    Am* Win User

Where to find my file

Uber file server build -- suggestions

Uber file server build -- suggestions?

I'm currently in the process of buying stuff for my file server build. Going to try and keep this build all in one thread this time.

Stuff already bought:

• Motherboard (socket 1155 H61)
      RAM (1600MHz)
      PCI SATA cards
      Operating System (Windows 8 + FreeNAS)
      SSD
      CPU (35w Pentium Ivybridge 2.6GHz)
    Looking for suggestions on:

• GPU -- use the on-die GPU or buy a PCI-E graphics card (was thinking of a 7750)? My only requirement is that it is able to run 1080p mkv files and play Blurays without a problem.
      Case -- needs to hold as many 3.5" drives as humanly possible (more than 10 at least), while not being too expensive
      PSU -- needs to be able to run over 40 SATA HDDs as well as 6xPCI RAID cards and 1xPCI-E 2.0 RAID card. Silver, Gold or Platinum?
      CPU Cooler -- fanless or not?
      Case fans
    That's all I can think of for now...unless I'm forgetting something...oh and one more thing -- I will be buying the hard drives two at a time as I run out of space. Also the PCI-E RAID card will be bought a lot later down the line, as I've only just got enough hard drives for 1 out of 6 of my PCI SATA cards.

Any suggestions, feel free to post. Thanks

Thema:

Where to find my file

1. Where to find my file - Similar Threads - Where find file

2. Where to find the rest of the temp files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where to find the rest of the temp files?: Hello, i would like to clean my memory in my pc, but unfortunaly when i want to delete the temp files that take a lot of space from what i can see i would put a screenshot, Windows doesn't show me where the rest of the files is, so i dont know how to delete the rest, can...
  3. Where to find the rest of the temp files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where to find the rest of the temp files?: Hello, i would like to clean my memory in my pc, but unfortunaly when i want to delete the temp files that take a lot of space from what i can see i would put a screenshot, Windows doesn't show me where the rest of the files is, so i dont know how to delete the rest, can...
  4. Where to find the rest of the temp files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to find where file came from

How to find where file came from: I clicked several images at several websites and saved them as PDFs but I can open them only as JPGs, not as PDFs. I am trying to find out which websites I downloaded from so I could do it all over again. I clicked their file properties but they did not say where I got them...
  6. WHERE CAN i FIND SAVED FILES?

WHERE CAN i FIND SAVED FILES?: i HAVE MY OLD COMPUTER WITH wINDOWS 8.1 AND MY NEW COMPUTER WITH WINDOWS 10. i HAVE SAVED MANNY E MAILS ON BOTH COMPUER BUT WHERE OR HOW CAN i FIND THEM ON BOTH COMPUTERS?...
  7. Where to find my dowbloads files on other drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where to find my dowbloads files on other drive: So yesterday i upgraded my laptop with an m.2 nvme ssd and booted from it the idea is i wanna know where i can found the dowbloads on my other Hdd wich i used to have as main before upgrading to the ssd so now i don't know where i can find the downloads...
  8. Where to find my dowbloads files on other drive

Where to find my dowbloads files on other drive: So yesterday i upgraded my laptop with an m.2 nvme ssd and booted from it the idea is i wanna know where i can found the dowbloads on my other Hdd wich i used to have as main before upgrading to the ssd so now i don't know where i can find the downloads...
  9. Where to find my dowbloads files on other drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Windows File Explorer, where did you find my files?

Windows File Explorer, where did you find my files?: I used Windows File Explorer to search for some files because I couldn't find them myself. Windows File Explorer found the files that I was looking for, but it wouldn't tell me where it found them. Windows File Explorer found other files too, which is no problem, and...