Windows 10: where to find printers in windows 10

Discus and support where to find printers in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; where do I find devices and printers in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DiannePiper, Apr 20, 2021.

1. where to find printers in windows 10

where do I find devices and printers in windows 10

:)

DiannePiper, Apr 20, 2021

2. Windows 10 update cause printer problem with: "Printer not activated - Error - 20"

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the printer after the Windows Update, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • How is the printer connected to the computer, locally or through network?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the drivers for printer and check.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Print queue.

• Right-click on the printer driver
      that is listed and click Update driver software.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the printer troubleshooter from
    Fix printer problems
    and then check if this fixes the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 20, 2021
  3. Windows 10 + printer connection

Hi murlichatlani,

Have you tried the suggestions on my initial post, in response to the original poster? If you haven't performed any troubleshooting yet, here are a couple of things you can try:

• Power off, and then power on your printer to restart it. Wait for a while for it to be fully ready.
    • Check your printer connection. Check your printer and make sure that it’s connected to your PC network.

If the steps didn't help, you may go through this list of suggestions to fix printer connection in Windows 10.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Aileen Alf, Apr 20, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

where to find printers in windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 20, 2021
Thema:

where to find printers in windows 10

1. where to find printers in windows 10 - Similar Threads - where find printers

2. Where do I find the security key for my printer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where do I find the security key for my printer?: where do I find the security key for my printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-the-security-key-for-my-printer/45808c19-d1d8-4924-99c0-bbfc72684432
  3. is there a website where I can find Printer Software for a specific Printer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    is there a website where I can find Printer Software for a specific Printer?: I have a notebook operating on Windows10, which seems like rubbish. I cant install anything on it i had on previous versions!I have barely used printers & scanners as young/old as 2007,BUT I nolonger have most of their Software CD.The 1 or 2 I do still have i cant get my...
  4. Where do i find the security key for HP printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where do i find the security key for HP printer: I'm attempting to print wireless from computer to HP printer an being asked for a security key. How, and where do i fine the securtiy key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-the-security-key-for-hp-printer/26a6b1eb-c307-4e0b-b7c6-c11440725566
  5. Where do you find printer claim code?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where do you find printer claim code?: Where do you find the PRINTER CLAIM NUMBER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-you-find-printer-claim-code/5f40a0ab-1d64-47f8-87fe-d461b285e556
  6. Where do I find the WPS pin# for the printer?

Where do I find the WPS pin# for the printer?: Where do I find the WPS pin# for the printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-the-wps-pin-for-the-printer/9b740203-aba2-4563-8057-d72f404b7733
  7. Clipboard - Where to find it in Windows 10

Clipboard - Where to find it in Windows 10: We lost pictures as we were moving files from a SD card to the computer. 4 pictures from the beginning of the file and the last picture in the file transferred but the other 150 pictures have vanished. I have looked in all the places I have read to look including a...
  8. Where to find WPA/WEP for my printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where to find WPA/WEP for my printer: I would like to reinstall my HP Envy 4500 printer onto my network. It asks for my WPA/WEP in order to do so. Where do I find this security code? I have Windows 10 on my HP computer. Thanks for any help you can give....
  9. Cannot find network printer (or, Where is \\winprint in Windows 10?)

Cannot find network printer (or, Where is \\winprint in Windows 10?): Hi everybody! I remember with Windows 7 and 8 I used to be able to discover network printers going on \\winprint, and then double-clicking on them so that they would install (fetching the drivers from the network) and then appear in the control panel under "Devices and...
  10. Cannot find network printer (aka Where is \\winprint in Windows 10?)

Cannot find network printer (aka Where is \\winprint in Windows 10?): Hi everybody! Sorry for crossposting this from the Drivers and Hardware forum, but after a bit of investigation I found out that this forum could be more appropriate for the question. I remember with Windows 7 and 8 I used to be able to discover network printers going on...