Windows 10: Where to find setting for appearance under window 10?

Discus and support Where to find setting for appearance under window 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Referring to following image, I would like to know on where to find setting for appearance under window 10. [ATTACH] Does anyone have any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by oemSoft, Dec 22, 2020.

1. oemSoft Win User

Where to find setting for appearance under window 10?

Referring to following image, I would like to know on where to find setting for appearance under window 10.

Where to find setting for appearance under window 10? 61d2ffd8-1aa3-4591-ac48-b96fc517e65c?upload=true.png

Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance

:)

oemSoft, Dec 22, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Dec 22, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 22, 2020
  4. Where to find setting for appearance under window 10?

Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

Where to find setting for appearance under window 10?

1. Where to find setting for appearance under window 10? - Similar Threads - Where find setting

2. where are / is 'settings' in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where are / is 'settings' in windows 10: Where are the settngs in windows 10, i did have a short cut on desktop but deleted it by mistake, and can't get it back, no I don't want one on the start or taskbar .Richard....
  3. where are / is 'settings' in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where are / is 'settings' in windows 10: Where are the settngs in windows 10, i did have a short cut on desktop but deleted it by mistake, and can't get it back, no I don't want one on the start or taskbar .Richard....
  4. Where is the "set your home page" under settings in edge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the "set your home page" under settings in edge?: I can not find "set your homepage" under settings within edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-set-your-home-page-under-settings-in/1d24e7f8-0005-4228-ae74-748794414801
  5. Where is the "set your home page" under settings in edge?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is the "set your home page" under settings in edge?: I can not find "set your homepage" under settings within edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-set-your-home-page-under-settings-in/1d24e7f8-0005-4228-ae74-748794414801
  6. where to find printers in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    where to find printers in windows 10: where do I find devices and printers in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-find-printers-in-windows-10/be514c4b-2095-4660-96ff-43aab070b22d
  7. Where can I find windows 10 for under 100$?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I find windows 10 for under 100$?: Anyone know where I can get the full version of windows 10 without having to shell out a hundred bucks? Thanks submitted by /u/yyyashiro [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lapj95/where_can_i_find_windows_10_for_under_100/
  8. Clipboard - Where to find it in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clipboard - Where to find it in Windows 10: We lost pictures as we were moving files from a SD card to the computer. 4 pictures from the beginning of the file and the last picture in the file transferred but the other 150 pictures have vanished. I have looked in all the places I have read to look including a...
  9. where can I find this setting in windows 1809?

in Windows 10 Customization
    where can I find this setting in windows 1809?: I want to turn off press and hold for double click in windows 1809 but I cannot locate what menu to access this setting. https://filestore.community.support.microsoft.com/api/images/84c2a091-76ac-4fff-a42f-cbd7f4b6eee1...
  10. ASUS set up screen - where to find this?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS set up screen - where to find this?: My HP printer needs fixing in order to print. My router is ASUS. My printer asks me to set a provided pin code on to the wireless router´s setup screen. Where can I find this screen? Or is it enough just to press OK button? Your help will be appreciated:-) ps. I am not a...