Windows 10: Where to find the Administrative tab?

Discus and support Where to find the Administrative tab? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Referring to following link, I would like to know on where to find the Administrative tab under Windows 10 Home 64 bit To use the Chinese language in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by oemMicro, Mar 1, 2020.

1. oemMicro Win User

Where to find the Administrative tab?

Referring to following link, I would like to know on where to find the Administrative tab under Windows 10 Home 64 bit

To use the Chinese language in VBA:

• Open Control Panel
    • Click Region
    • Click the Administrative tab
    • Click the Change system locale button
    • Select which language to use when displaying text in programs, such as VBE, that donot support Unicode. The setting will affect all user accounts on your computer.

Where to find the Administrative tab? 7c44fd1b-9e2f-4033-947d-836756851a60?upload=true.png

Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance for any suggestions

https://www.spreadsheet1.com/how-to-display-foreign-characters-in-vbe.html

:)

oemMicro, Mar 1, 2020

2. System administrator and You Tube restricted mode

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you using a local account or Microsoft account?
    2. How many user accounts are there on the computer?
    3. Do you have another administrator account on your computer?

I suggest you to refer the following link to Disable or enable Restricted Mode - Computer - YouTube Help for YouTube.

If you are having another administrator account on your PC, you can login to the administrator account and provide administrator access to the user account. Follow the steps mentioned below.

Steps:-

1. Tap on Windows + R on the keyboard.
    2. Type netplwiz in the run box.
    3. Under the Users tab, click on the
      user account and click on properties.
    4. Under Group Membership, select Administrator from the list.
    5. Click on Apply and OK.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Mar 1, 2020
  3. ddelo Win User
    Export All Administrative Events to Excel

To analyze events, from the Windows Event Viewer, there is a simple way to export all Administrative Events to Excel, with PowerShell.

Exporting all Administrative Events to Excel is a simple two Step process, as described here:

Step 1 - Create the Administrative Events View .xml file
    1. Open Eventviewer (%windir%\system32\eventvwr.msc)
    2. Navigate to: Event Viewer (Local) > Custom Views > Administrative Events
    3. In the “Actions” pane select “Filter Current Custom View”.
    4. Select the the XML tab.
    5. Press Ctrl+A to select all the XML code of the Custom View.
    6. Open a notepad, paste the selected code and save the file to your Desktop as AdmEvtView.xml

Step 2 - Create the csv file with the events
    1. Download the ExportEvtCSV.zip file, which contains the script ExportEvtCSV.ps1 and unzip it, on your Desktop.
      It's not a fancy script, just basic PowerShell commands to create a csv file on the Desktop.
    2. In Windows Search, type “ISE” (without the quotes) to open “Windows PowerShell ISE” and Run as administrator
    3. To allow running the script, change the ExecutionPolicy, for this session. To do that, in the Console pane type:
      Code:
      Code:
      Set-ExecutionPolicy -Scope Process -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -force
    4. In the Windows PowerShell ISE, open and run the script: ExportEvtCSV.ps1
      The script will create a csv file with a name YYYYMMDD.HHMM.csv on the Desktop
    5. When done, open the newly created .csv file, format the columns as needed and optionally save it as .xlsx, if you wish.
    That’s it! You now have all the Administrative Events in Excel for filtering and further analysis. Where to find the Administrative tab? :)

Now to the more technical hard stuff... *Confused

There is a reason for running the script from within PowerShell ISE!

It would be great if everything was also working perfectly, when running the script from an elevated PowerShell too.

We can run it from an elevated PowerShell, which means that you just follow the Step 1, as above but for the Step 2 instead of the ISE you run the script from an elevated PowerShell.

The problem is that it will work only for anybody who has en-US format for the dates. Everyone else, who has another format (i.e. en-GB, fr-FR, el-GR etc.), the dates are not translated properly by Excel (although the script uses the –UseCulture switch) and remain as text in the en-US format.

I'm not sure if this a bug of the "export-csv" cmdlet, but although it runs the way it supposed to from within the ISE, from PowerShell there is a problem with the dates format.
    As I haven’t found a way to overcome this obstacle, any suggestion from the PowerShell gurus of the forum (like my good friend Shawn @Brink, for instance), is welcome.

ddelo, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Loss of 'Other user' option and shut down tab does the same as the restart tab

Hi Donald,

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions:

• How exactly are you trying to enable the built-in administrator account?

• What is the error message or error code you are getting when trying to enable built-in administrator account?
    I suggest you to follow the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Enable built-in administrator account.

• Press Windows Key + X
      key
      , and then click on Command Prompt (Admin).

Note: If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type the password, or provide confirmation.

• Type net user administrator <Password>, and then press
      Enter key.

Note: In this command, <Password> represents the actual password that you want to set for the administrator account.

• Type exit, and then press Enter key.

• Log off the current user account.
    Step 2: Run Power troubleshooter.

The power troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix any incorrect power settings. Refer to these steps to run this troubleshooter:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search box and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Now select View all option on the left pane.

• Click on Power troubleshooter and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Where to find the Administrative tab? - Similar Threads - Where find Administrative

2. where is the file tab?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is the file tab?: Where is my FILE tab? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-file-tab/0b43d7b3-dd5d-4cd6-83ba-8445d5dbf399
  3. where is the file tab?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where is the file tab?: Where is my FILE tab? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-file-tab/0b43d7b3-dd5d-4cd6-83ba-8445d5dbf399
  4. wheres the side tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wheres the side tab: so I want to use eset banking and payment protection and read this Welcome to the secured browserThe secured browser protects your personal data while using online banking or payment websites. It provides additional security for banking transactions, credit card numbers and...
  5. wheres the side tab

wheres the side tab: so I want to use eset banking and payment protection and read this Welcome to the secured browserThe secured browser protects your personal data while using online banking or payment websites. It provides additional security for banking transactions, credit card numbers and...
  6. WHERE CAN I FIND THE LOCAL NEWS TABS . AFTER THE STUPID UPDATE I CANT FIND IT.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHERE CAN I FIND THE LOCAL NEWS TABS . AFTER THE STUPID UPDATE I CANT FIND IT.: WHERE CAN I FIND THE LOCAL NEWS TABS . AFTER THE STUPID UPDATE I CANT FIND IT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-local-news-tabs-after-the/8a9ba004-5679-4bce-9d65-14ae82ff2e93
  7. WHERE CAN I FIND THE LOCAL NEWS TABS . AFTER THE STUPID UPDATE I CANT FIND IT.

WHERE CAN I FIND THE LOCAL NEWS TABS . AFTER THE STUPID UPDATE I CANT FIND IT.: WHERE CAN I FIND THE LOCAL NEWS TABS . AFTER THE STUPID UPDATE I CANT FIND IT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-local-news-tabs-after-the/8a9ba004-5679-4bce-9d65-14ae82ff2e93
  8. Where to find cookies?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where to find cookies?: I use Firefox. I still miss google's desktop search; it worked. I tried in explorer the search box top right and got zilch. Where is Windows 10 hiding my cookies? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-find-cookies/b829753a-e2e8-43d7-96b4-34dd309a86be
  9. where is my computer tab in Win10 how do you find clipboard?

in Windows 10 Customization
    where is my computer tab in Win10 how do you find clipboard?: where is my computer tab in Win10 how do you find clipboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-computer-tab-in-win10-how-do-you-find/c2464060-8d4b-4cf4-919e-7c62a0436929
  10. where is the recording tab

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    where is the recording tab: where is the recording tab? if it is in the Media Player, where is it located? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-recording-tab/dab39aeb-7685-4476-86fd-5f90d1b625b7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where is the administrative tab