Windows 10: Where to find the default windows wallpaper with diagonal blue stripes?

Discus and support Where to find the default windows wallpaper with diagonal blue stripes? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I resetted my laptop recently and the default windows background with diagonal blue stripes is gone. Can't find it anywhere on google images also.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LoudCeilingFan, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Where to find the default windows wallpaper with diagonal blue stripes?

I resetted my laptop recently and the default windows background with diagonal blue stripes is gone. Can't find it anywhere on google images also. Anyone know where to find it?

submitted by /u/LoudCeilingFan
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LoudCeilingFan, Dec 21, 2020
  2. ardag2 Win User

5530 blue stripes

I can't find the default theme. Mostly just crapy themes that take alot of resurces to run and this affects the phones performance.

Blue stripes is simple and good looking this is why I want it

ardag2, Dec 21, 2020
  3. ardag2 Win User
    5530 blue stripes

Hi there,

I just got my phone back from service after having some software problems. It seems to work fine now, except for the fact that the guys from service reinstalled symbian for the black and red version and thus my theme now is red stripes, red etc...

My phone is the blue and white(5530) version and I would preffer to have the blue theme. The red theme just doesn't cut it for the blue/white phones.

Can anyone help me with the blue stripes theme please.

Kind regards

ardag2, Dec 21, 2020
  4. dimangi Win User

Where to find the default windows wallpaper with diagonal blue stripes?

blue stripes on the lock screen

When double tapping the screen I get one or two blue stripes across the screen from top down. The stripes disappear quickly by themselves. When I swipe they are no longer there. This also doesn't happen every time, only seldomly. When they do appear, I can
    re-create the situation multiple times. Once I swipe away from the lock screen and lock the phone again, the stripes are gone and the situation cannot be re-produced.

Do I have a faulty device or is it a bug?

dimangi, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

Where to find the default windows wallpaper with diagonal blue stripes?

1. Where to find the default windows wallpaper with diagonal blue stripes? - Similar Threads - Where find default

2. Windows spotlight stuck at the default blue stripes and also not showing weather enabled on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows spotlight stuck at the default blue stripes and also not showing weather enabled on...: After latest update Windows 11 the lockssreen changed to the default blue stripes, Also the weather enabled on lockscreen stopped showing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-spotlight-stuck-at-the-default-blue/9500cbcc-128f-4c39-a5ea-bfe4dc1396eb
  3. Windows spotlight stuck at the default blue stripes and also not showing weather enabled on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows spotlight stuck at the default blue stripes and also not showing weather enabled on...: After latest update Windows 11 the lockssreen changed to the default blue stripes, Also the weather enabled on lockscreen stopped showing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-spotlight-stuck-at-the-default-blue/9500cbcc-128f-4c39-a5ea-bfe4dc1396eb
  4. Cannot find default wallpaper, how to debug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot find default wallpaper, how to debug: The thing is I have a company computer where organization settings are applied. However I have administrator rights on the pc. The wallpaper is a fixed image I needed to change for personal reasons. I have found that the image is set in the following path and deleted it and...
  5. Cannot find default wallpaper, how to debug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find default wallpaper, how to debug: The thing is I have a company computer where organization settings are applied. However I have administrator rights on the pc. The wallpaper is a fixed image I needed to change for personal reasons. I have found that the image is set in the following path and deleted it and...
  6. Cannot find default wallpaper, how to debug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Where to find this undesired wallpaper?

Where to find this undesired wallpaper?: Accidentally I set a screenshot as wallpaper, probably using one of IrfanViews keyboard shortcuts. Now, when I open the settings to change my desktop background, that undesired image is there among those of the system's themes and stuff. ▼ [img] I searched for it in all...
  8. Where to find this undesired wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where to find this undesired wallpaper?: Accidentally I set a screenshot as wallpaper, probably using one of IrfanViews keyboard shortcuts. Now, when I open the settings to change my desktop background, that undesired image is there among those of the system's themes and stuff. ▼ [img] I searched for it in all...
  9. Where can i find the wallpaper. i'm attaching it.

Where can i find the wallpaper. i'm attaching it.: Where can i find the wallpaper which i've attached. Please i need wallpaper at least before you are releasing major update to windows. Please i love that wallpaper. Wallpaper...
  10. Where can I find this wallpaper from Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I find this wallpaper from Microsoft?: [ATTACH] Looking for this wallpaper if anyone can help? https://i.redd.it/2pc4o3jdf8651.gif submitted by /u/Andr3w_95 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hd41s9/where_can_i_find_this_wallpaper_from_microsoft/