Windows 10: Where to find the list of Kb's in cumulative updates?

Discus and support Where to find the list of Kb's in cumulative updates? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have ITMS for patching but i need to refer the list of KB's in cumulative updates so that i do no need to download individual KB's that might... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Edward Chor, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Where to find the list of Kb's in cumulative updates?

I have ITMS for patching but i need to refer the list of KB's in cumulative updates so that i do no need to download individual KB's that might already be in the cumulative updates.

This can be cumulative update of version 1803, 1709, 1703 and etc

any idea?

:)

Edward Chor, Dec 19, 2018
  2. MilkyCow Win User

Cannot find individual KB numbers for patches inside Windows Cumulative Update

I have been trying to find a source for the individual patches contained in the new Windows Cumulative Updates, as I would like to be able to compare the KB numbers against the security bulletins. So far I cannot find the list of contained patches, only an overview.

Are they stored anywhere on the machine (I have checked the registry etc, but only find KBs for the Cumulative Update), if not, is there an online source for this data?

MilkyCow, Dec 19, 2018
  3. spikey_richie, Dec 19, 2018
  4. Where to find the list of Kb's in cumulative updates?

Failing to update these KB 3135782, KB 890830 and KB 3135173

Hello,

• Did you tried the above steps suggested by Ruth Buruga?

If not, I suggest you to try these steps and check if it could help in resolving the issue.

Kindly get back to us with the outcome to assist out further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

Where to find the list of Kb's in cumulative updates?

1. Where to find the list of Kb's in cumulative updates? - Similar Threads - Where find list

2. Cannot uninstall recent cumulative update KB:5029351

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot uninstall recent cumulative update KB:5029351: I am getting serious issues on my Acer Predator P03-640 since installing this update- so I thought that the easiest thing to do would be to uninstall this update- but it wont let me. Have tried in cmd and in the update history option in setting and control panel. Am i...
  3. Cannot uninstall recent cumulative update KB:5029351

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot uninstall recent cumulative update KB:5029351: I am getting serious issues on my Acer Predator P03-640 since installing this update- so I thought that the easiest thing to do would be to uninstall this update- but it wont let me. Have tried in cmd and in the update history option in setting and control panel. Am i...
  4. Where can I find a list of HotFixes and patches that are included in a Cumulative Update or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find a list of HotFixes and patches that are included in a Cumulative Update or...: My management wants a full list of patches and hotfixes in our current SCCM SUG. The individual patches in there are easy, but they also want a breakdown of what hidden in the Cumulative Updates and Rollup packages. Does anyone know how to access such a list?...
  5. Where can I find a list of HotFixes and patches that are included in a Cumulative Update or...

Where can I find a list of HotFixes and patches that are included in a Cumulative Update or...: My management wants a full list of patches and hotfixes in our current SCCM SUG. The individual patches in there are easy, but they also want a breakdown of what hidden in the Cumulative Updates and Rollup packages. Does anyone know how to access such a list?...
  6. Windows cumulative update KB 5006670

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cumulative update KB 5006670: I am having problems with the above update. It will not fully install and is automatically unwound after it gets to 97% . I have tried all your recommended fixes and nothing seems to work. I finally tried wushowhide. disgcab to try and hide the update but I get the message...
  7. Windows cumulative update KB 5006670

Windows cumulative update KB 5006670: I am having problems with the above update. It will not fully install and is automatically unwound after it gets to 97% . I have tried all your recommended fixes and nothing seems to work. I finally tried wushowhide. disgcab to try and hide the update but I get the message...
  8. Windows cumulative update KB 5006670

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Where can we find the Windows Update Hashes from KB ariticles?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where can we find the Windows Update Hashes from KB ariticles?: Recently, I downloaded an updateKB5005103 from Microsoft Update Catalog. However, I couldn't find a way to cross check any hash in the KB article even though I successfully discover the hash with Powershell.KB500513...
  10. Where can I find a list of 'protocols'?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Where can I find a list of 'protocols'?: I've just posted an almost identical version of this to the Excel forum, but I then realised it's probably more appropriate here. I'm trying to disable the unwanted warning message when trying to open hyperlinks in Excel 365. I'm following these instructions....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i see the indvidiual kbs in MS cummalative updates

2. where to find cumulative updates

3. list of kb updates

4. find out list of kbs on laptop,
  5. where to find kb upates,
  6. cannot find kb to download