Windows 10: Where to find the trojans and redirecting the key logger files as well as the key logger in OS?

Discus and support Where to find the trojans and redirecting the key logger files as well as the key logger in OS? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I got an email stating that I have a trojan and files inserted in my com that a key logger is sending my typing to a online message board open to all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by prospectorvideo, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Where to find the trojans and redirecting the key logger files as well as the key logger in OS?

I got an email stating that I have a trojan and files inserted in my com that a key logger is sending my typing to a online message board open to all who see. Would i find these files in my OS? I had noticed a clue in his email that in fact he did know a portion of a password. His extortion was that it would be that I give him a "contribution". Seems since updating , the com is a bit faster but Avast says that there are 323 registry mistakes and things slowing my com down and there is junk piling up. How do I find these files? Thanks in advance!

:)

prospectorvideo, Feb 10, 2019

2. does windows defender check for key loggers

windows defender trak key loggers

vonnielinfoot, Feb 10, 2019
  3. repacing hard drive because of key logger

I've just realized that I have a key logger on my laptop. I'm afraid I'm going to have to purchase a whole new jard drive to get rid of the key logger. when I do get the new hard drive do I have to pay to get windows ten installed and activated on my computer
    again. ive only had it for five months. bought it brand new. please help. thank you

ShelleyMS1, Feb 10, 2019
  4. Pixelme Win User

Where to find the trojans and redirecting the key logger files as well as the key logger in OS?

Microsoft On-Screen Keyboard / Key-logger Attacks

Thanks, noted and much appreciated. (DaveM121 seems to think On-Screen Keyboard makes no difference to Key-Logger Security - See his Comment)

Pixelme, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

Where to find the trojans and redirecting the key logger files as well as the key logger in OS?

1. Where to find the trojans and redirecting the key logger files as well as the key logger in OS? - Similar Threads - Where find trojans

2. WHEA-Logger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA-Logger: Hi,I'm struggling in the past two-month with blue screen error.In the event viewer, it seems that the system detects a problem with the process.I have lenovo Flex 6-14IKB Laptop - Type 81EM. An example of error:A corrected hardware error has occurred.Reported by component:...
  3. WHEA-Logger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA-Logger: Hi,I'm struggling in the past two-month with blue screen error.In the event viewer, it seems that the system detects a problem with the process.I have lenovo Flex 6-14IKB Laptop - Type 81EM. An example of error:A corrected hardware error has occurred.Reported by component:...
  4. Do I have a key logger or is simply windows spying on me?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Do I have a key logger or is simply windows spying on me?: Hello everyone I have a question regarding I have disabled all background apps and I'm not running any browser but I can see in my Task manager that I'm constantly sending 8kbps somewhere(from time to time I would also receive 8kbps). The only process on Task Manager that...
  5. IP Logger

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    IP Logger: IP logger is an IP logger that seems safe however it says supported by Microsoft Azure is it safe and supported? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/ip-logger/afacac52-9fd0-44c3-81e2-eed817a6c55b
  6. Anti-screen logger?

Anti-screen logger?: Is an anti-screen/key logger worthwhile? Anti-Screen-Logger?
  7. WHEA-Logger 17

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WHEA-Logger 17: Hi I'm RobertoI'm having an error that makes my screen go black or invisible for a moment and then it shows up, but the desktop is running because I can see the taskbar and if I have something there like task manager I can previsualize it and see the entire desktop working....
  8. WHEA-Logger warning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WHEA-Logger warning: WHEA-Logger warning constantly How to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whea-logger-warning/cb9bbf23-5515-42ed-b463-d44e0f9ef77f
  9. Microsoft On-Screen Keyboard / Key-logger Attacks

Microsoft On-Screen Keyboard / Key-logger Attacks: Somewhere I got the impression that use of Microsoft's On-Screen Keyboard made it more difficult for anyone (who managed to sneak Key-logger Malware onto my PC) to get at Data - such as Passwords, Log-in Info etc - if I typed it in using the Microsoft On-Screen Keyboard,...
  10. Microsoft On-Screen Keyboard / Key-logger Attacks

Microsoft On-Screen Keyboard / Key-logger Attacks: Somewhere I got the impression that use of Microsoft's On-Screen Keyboard made it more difficult for anyone (who managed to sneak Key-logger Malware onto my PC) to get at Data - such as Passwords, Log-in Info etc - if I typed it in using the Microsoft On-Screen Keyboard,...