Windows 10: Where to find this undesired wallpaper?

Discus and support Where to find this undesired wallpaper? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Accidentally I set a screenshot as wallpaper, probably using one of IrfanViews keyboard shortcuts. Now, when I open the settings to change my desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Paultx, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Paultx Win User

Where to find this undesired wallpaper?

Accidentally I set a screenshot as wallpaper, probably using one of IrfanViews keyboard shortcuts.

Now, when I open the settings to change my desktop background, that undesired image is there among those of the system's themes and stuff.

Where to find this undesired wallpaper? [​IMG]

I searched for it in all the default places I know of, like C:\Windows|Web TNA.

Do you know how and/or where I can find it so I can get rid of it? TIA.

Windows 10 Pro 20H2 19042.804

:)

Paultx, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Paultx Win User

Accidentally I set a screenshot as wallpaper, probably using one of IrfanView’s keyboard shortcuts.

Now, when I open the settings to change my desktop background, that undesired image is there among those of the system's themes and stuff.

I searched for it in all the default places I know of, like C:\Windows|Web TNA.

Do you know how and/or where I can find it so I can get rid of it? TIA.

Windows 10 Pro 20H2 19042.804

Paultx, Feb 26, 2021
  3. Paultx Win User

Fabler2, it wasn't in the path you suggested me to check, but both your tips helped me not only to find (via the Registry) where that image was but also confirmed that I accidentally created it with IrfanView!

Thank you very much! Case solved.

Paultx, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Where to find this undesired wallpaper?

unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Where to find this undesired wallpaper? - Similar Threads - Where find undesired

2. Finding A Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Finding A Wallpaper: Hi Im looking for a desktop wallpeper for windows 10 that i saw sombody useing it on a youtube video. the wallpaper looks really good and i know its a microsoft windows 10 official wallpaper but i have no idea how to find the wallpaper. i'll put a screenshot of the wallpaper...
  3. Finding Old Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Finding Old Wallpaper: I just upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11. When I did, it automatically used my old wallpaper, a custom image I'd drawn up in an art program if I recall, this image automatically showed up on my new computer when I first logged in on my old account. However, after...
  4. Where to find this undesired wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where to find this undesired wallpaper?: Accidentally I set a screenshot as wallpaper, probably using one of IrfanViews keyboard shortcuts. Now, when I open the settings to change my desktop background, that undesired image is there among those of the system's themes and stuff. ▼ [img] I searched for it in all...
  5. UNDESIRED FOLDERS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    UNDESIRED FOLDERS: In DOCUMENTS two undesired folders keep appearing right after being definitely removed; their names always begin with AO eg: AOvalue 180 , AOstore17 and ___l eg: ___lwrap91 ___ldefinitions41 and include different files word, excel, acces, txt, pem with ever varying fancy...
  6. Where to find the default windows wallpaper with diagonal blue stripes?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where to find the default windows wallpaper with diagonal blue stripes?: I resetted my laptop recently and the default windows background with diagonal blue stripes is gone. Can't find it anywhere on google images also. Anyone know where to find it? submitted by /u/LoudCeilingFan [link] [comments]...
  7. Where can i find the wallpaper. i'm attaching it.

Where can i find the wallpaper. i'm attaching it.: Where can i find the wallpaper which i've attached. Please i need wallpaper at least before you are releasing major update to windows. Please i love that wallpaper. Wallpaper...
  8. Where can I find this wallpaper from Microsoft?

Where can I find this wallpaper from Microsoft?: [ATTACH] looking for this one if anyone can help? https://i.redd.it/yok7htjgc8651.gif submitted by /u/Andr3w_95 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hd3v89/where_can_i_find_this_wallpaper_from_microsoft/
  9. Where can I find this wallpaper from Microsoft?

Where can I find this wallpaper from Microsoft?: [ATTACH] Looking for this wallpaper if anyone can help? https://i.redd.it/2pc4o3jdf8651.gif submitted by /u/Andr3w_95 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hd41s9/where_can_i_find_this_wallpaper_from_microsoft/
  10. Where is Wallpaper stored?

Where is Wallpaper stored?: I changed the wallpaper on my Preview version and it also changed the wallpaper on my production system. But, I can't find the original wallpaper picture. I found the location for the pictures that come with Win 10, but not my original picture. Surely its in a folder...