Windows 10: Where to find Virtual Assistants Platforms?

Discus and support Where to find Virtual Assistants Platforms? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am newbie Virtual Assistant, I want to know where to find a job as a newbie Virtual Assistant where I can develop my skills.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by melanienazareno, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Where to find Virtual Assistants Platforms?

I am newbie Virtual Assistant, I want to know where to find a job as a newbie Virtual Assistant where I can develop my skills.

:)

melanienazareno, Oct 7, 2019

2. virtual assistant

Hi Bharatlal,

We would like to know more details about your concern so we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• Can you send us a screenshot of the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your reply.

Marilou Ser, Oct 7, 2019
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    New? Virtual Support Assistant

Trying to help someone else on the forum, I stumbled across this. Click on start, type Contact Support. At the top of the list is Get Help - Trusted Windows Store App. Click on that. It opens a chat style virtual help assistant. How long has that been there? Seems to be pretty nifty to me. Although, it does seem to need a little bit more work *chuckle :

Where to find Virtual Assistants Platforms? [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Oct 7, 2019
  4. Where to find Virtual Assistants Platforms?

[Windows Features] Virtual Machine Platform

In what case would I need to install the Virtual Machine Platform (found in - Turn Windows features on or off)? What is it good for?

artifact4727, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

Where to find Virtual Assistants Platforms?

1. Where to find Virtual Assistants Platforms? - Similar Threads - Where find Virtual

2. Start virtual assistant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start virtual assistant: I can not remember how to start the online virtal assistant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-virtual-assistant/095ec5f6-7ea5-43f8-9f4d-3f03d20c889e
  3. [Windows Features] Virtual Machine Platform

in Windows 10 Customization
    [Windows Features] Virtual Machine Platform: In what case would I need to install the Virtual Machine Platform (found in - Turn Windows features on or off)? What is it good for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-features-virtual-machine-platform/9a31aa63-36bc-4e6c-a054-e8dc47af3c0e
  4. where to find mbps on windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where to find mbps on windows: where to find mbps on windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-find-mbps-on-windows/a4f4eb71-1372-4b87-9481-65293abcfe39
  5. Virtual Machine Platform in Windows 10 update 1809

in Windows 10 Customization
    Virtual Machine Platform in Windows 10 update 1809: Microsoft has introduced a new feature named "Virtual Machine Platform" in its new update 1809. There are not any supports and documents which elaborate this feature. What are the uses of this feature? What benefits does it has as compared to other Virtual machines installed...
  6. Where to find documentation on WuMgr?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where to find documentation on WuMgr?: I just installed WuMgr but I need to learn the product. There are several options to choose from. I'd like to find documentation about each option and maybe some example settings with explanations. The options are not self-explanatory to me. 128209
  7. Need to enable Hardware assister virtualization

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need to enable Hardware assister virtualization: Hi I am trying to use Blue stacks but it is so slow hence I received ,when I tried to make it faster, a massage (enable Hardware assisted virtualization) has been appeared . I tried to download intel(R) processor identification utility I tried to open the massage appear...
  8. Finding & loading the Qt platform plugin "windows" in "".

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Finding & loading the Qt platform plugin "windows" in "".: [ATTACH] The attached message keeps popping up on my screen, I don't know which application supposedly didn't start. Is the message legitimate? What do I need to do to stop the message popping up &, if there is a problem, fix it? Please keep in mind that computer jargon is...
  9. New brand, new home: Where to find Google Marketing Platform online

in Windows 10 News
    New brand, new home: Where to find Google Marketing Platform online: When we brought together DoubleClick and the Google Analytics 360 Suite under Google Marketing Platform, we knew we had to make some changes to our websites, blogs and social media channels too. Now, the resources you’ve been reading and visiting over the years have been...
  10. New? Virtual Support Assistant

in Windows 10 Support
    New? Virtual Support Assistant: Trying to help someone else on the forum, I stumbled across this. Click on start, type Contact Support. At the top of the list is Get Help - Trusted Windows Store App. Click on that. It opens a chat style virtual help assistant. How long has that been there? Seems to be...