Windows 10: Where to find Virtual Assistants Platforms?

Discus and support Where to find Virtual Assistants Platforms? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am newbie Virtual Assistant, I want to know where to find a job as a newbie Virtual Assistant where I can develop my skills.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by melanienazareno, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Where to find Virtual Assistants Platforms?

I am newbie Virtual Assistant, I want to know where to find a job as a newbie Virtual Assistant where I can develop my skills.

:)

melanienazareno, Oct 7, 2019

2. virtual assistant

Hi Bharatlal,

We would like to know more details about your concern so we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• Can you send us a screenshot of the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your reply.

Marilou Ser, Oct 7, 2019
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    New? Virtual Support Assistant

Trying to help someone else on the forum, I stumbled across this. Click on start, type Contact Support. At the top of the list is Get Help - Trusted Windows Store App. Click on that. It opens a chat style virtual help assistant. How long has that been there? Seems to be pretty nifty to me. Although, it does seem to need a little bit more work *chuckle :

Where to find Virtual Assistants Platforms? [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Oct 7, 2019
  4. Where to find Virtual Assistants Platforms?

[Windows Features] Virtual Machine Platform

In what case would I need to install the Virtual Machine Platform (found in - Turn Windows features on or off)? What is it good for?

artifact4727, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

Where to find Virtual Assistants Platforms?

1. Where to find Virtual Assistants Platforms? - Similar Threads - Where find Virtual

2. Cannot enable Virtual Machine Platform

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot enable Virtual Machine Platform: I'm running Windows 10 Enterprise Version 10.0.19043.1826I was trying to install WSL2 but when I was trying to enable Virtual Machine Platform I got this error when restarting: "Failed to update services".I ran systeminfo.exe and checked to make sure virtualization is...
  3. Virtual Machine Platform unwanted virtual displays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtual Machine Platform unwanted virtual displays: Hello,I'm trying run WSL2 on my Win 11 22000.556 ThinkPad t440p and after thicking "Virtual Machine Platform" in "Turn Windows features on or off" I'm getting unwanted virtual displays I cannot access 3, 4, 5, 6 - https://i.imgur.com/hcb14DJ.png.I disabled them to stop moving...
  4. Virtual Machine Platform unwanted virtual displays

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virtual Machine Platform unwanted virtual displays: Hello,I'm trying run WSL2 on my Win 11 22000.556 ThinkPad t440p and after thicking "Virtual Machine Platform" in "Turn Windows features on or off" I'm getting unwanted virtual displays I cannot access 3, 4, 5, 6 - https://i.imgur.com/hcb14DJ.png.I disabled them to stop moving...
  5. window 10 cannot find 'Virtual Machine Platform' and 'Windows Hypervisor Platform' in 'turn...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    window 10 cannot find 'Virtual Machine Platform' and 'Windows Hypervisor Platform' in 'turn...: My System Info =========================================================================================================C:\Windows\system32>ver Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.14393] C:\Windows\system32>bcdedit Windows Boot Manager -------------------- identifier {bootmgr}...
  6. virtual assistant gone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    virtual assistant gone?: A while ago, I used the “get help” app i THINK. I used it to solve a sound problem. I loved it because the assistant would run a bunch of tests with my drivers and it would fix the sound right away and I wouldn’t have to do anything. Having that same problem today and I went...
  7. Hardware Assisted Virtualization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hardware Assisted Virtualization: I use bluestacks but it's very slow and says I need to enable hardware-assisted virtualization. When I try to do that the UEFI firmware settings option doesn't appear. I have an AMD processor. Plz help....
  8. Windows Hypervisor Platform and Virtual Machine Platform

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Hypervisor Platform and Virtual Machine Platform: I have "ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DT” with “AMD Ryzen 5 3550H” with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx, 2100 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 running on “Windows 10 Home 2004” I wanted to run AVD in Android Studio for that: I enabled “SVM” in BIOS BIOS...
  9. Unable to enable "Virtual Machine Platform"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to enable "Virtual Machine Platform": submitted by /u/CautiousCrazy6 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gvs9sn/unable_to_enable_virtual_machine_platform/
  10. Start virtual assistant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start virtual assistant: I can not remember how to start the online virtal assistant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-virtual-assistant/095ec5f6-7ea5-43f8-9f4d-3f03d20c889e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. virtual machine platform windows 10