Windows 10: where to find Windows Admin Center users profile?

Discus and support where to find Windows Admin Center users profile? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I am using the latest version of WAC version 2103. The problem is: after I have imported some connections from csv file, my profile has crashed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jaberal-ani, Mar 5, 2021.

1. where to find Windows Admin Center users profile?

Hi,

I am using the latest version of WAC version 2103. The problem is: after I have imported some connections from csv file, my profile has crashed and the webpage keeps loading and does not let me work at all.

where to find Windows Admin Center users profile? bd8e9b69-61af-44ea-981a-ee7c85c8cb28?upload=true.png

where to find Windows Admin Center users profile? 93ad6b78-8f02-406d-94e4-0b1d99e8b819?upload=true.png

I opened a ticket at Microsoft but the support could not solve the issue.

I am wondering if there is a way that I can delete my user profile and create new one? any Ideas where does WAC store the profiles?

thenks in advance for your help

Jaber

:)

jaberal-ani, Mar 5, 2021

2. I can't create a New User Profile that is Not Corrupt! Please Help!

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in creating the new user profile on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

As a work around, I suggest you to enable the built-in administrator account, log-in with the admin account to create a new user profile and check if you are able to check. This will let us know if the issue persists with user account or the operating system.

Step 1: Follow the steps to enable Built-in admin account.

Enable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
    • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open
      Command Prompt
    • Type the following command and hit Enter:
    • net user administrator /active: yes (Check for the spaces)
    4. Now log off from the current user and try to login to the administrator account that is enabled.  

Note: Please follow the same steps and type net user administrator /active: no to disable admin account after the troubleshooting is done. 

Step 2: Refer to the articles to create a test user account/ Microsoft account respectively.

For Local account: Create a local user account in Windows 10

For Microsoft account: Help with Microsoft account

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of creating new user profile for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 5, 2021
  3. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hi Annie,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with the user accounts on Windows 10.

Method 1: I suggest you enter into safe mode and enable built-in administrator and check with the status of User profile service.

Step 1: Start computer in safe
    mode.

• Type Settings in the search box on the desktop, select
      Settings.

• Here select Change pc settings and then
      General.

• Scroll down to Advanced startup, click
      Restart now.

• Click on Troubleshoot, Advanced options, and Startup Settings.

• Click Restart, select Safe mode and then press
      Enter.

Step 2: Enable Built-in administrator.

Command Prompt.

• net user administrator /active: yes
      (Check for the spaces)
    d. Now log off from the current user and try to login to the administrator account that is enabled.

Note: Please follow the same steps and type net user administrator /active: no to disable admin account after the troubleshooting is done.

Method 2: Try to create a new user account (Microsoft account) and check if you are able to access the content from your computer

Create a user account

Create a user account in Windows

Note: Create a Microsoft account

Method 3: Check the status of User profile services.

Steps:

• Press Windows + R to open Run command, type
      Services.msc and press Enter.
    • Search for User Profile Service, right click on it and
      start the service.
    • Also, set the Startup type to
      Automatic
    • Now check if you are able to log-in.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Mar 5, 2021
  4. where to find Windows Admin Center users profile?

Windows 10 can't load the user profile for a new user account

Hi Judy

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. .

I would suggest you to follow the method give below and check.

Method 1: I suggest you enter into safe mode and enable built-in administrator and check with the status of User profile service.

Step 1: Start computer in safe
    mode.

• Type Settings in the search box on the desktop, select
      Settings.

• Here select Change pc settings and then
      General.

• Scroll down to Advanced startup, click
      Restart now.

• Click on Troubleshoot, Advanced options, and Startup Settings.

• Click Restart, select Safe mode and then press
      Enter.

Step 2: Enable Built-in administrator.

Command Prompt.

• net user administrator /active: yes
      (Check for the spaces)
    d. Now log off from the current user and try to login to the administrator account that is enabled.

Method 2: Try to create a new user account (Microsoft account) and check if you are able to access the content from your computer

Create a user account

Create a user account in Windows

Note: Create a Microsoft account

Method 3: Check the status of User profile services.

Steps:

• Press Windows + R to open Run command, type
      Services.msc and press Enter.
    • Search for User Profile Service, right click on it and
      start the service.
    • Also, set the Startup type to
      Automatic
    • Now check if you are able to log-in.

Hope this information is helpful. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Ashish Sondhi, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

where to find Windows Admin Center users profile?

1. where to find Windows Admin Center users profile? - Similar Threads - where find Admin

2. one user account with two Admin profiles

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    one user account with two Admin profiles: Hi guys, I have problems with my Win 10 profile: I have one account same login associated to 2 Admin account - one with full control and the other with modify access. The problem is that I need to be able to switch to the one with full control as I can't modify many folders...
  3. User Profile Cannot Find a Network Printer that is Active on an Admin Profile

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    User Profile Cannot Find a Network Printer that is Active on an Admin Profile: I have a windows 10 Home 64-bit machine with an admin account that I use, and a user account that my son uses. The windows 10 pc is connected to a local network via ethernet, to a second PC running windows 8.1. An HP Officejet 5600 series printer is connected physically to...
  4. Where can I find the Action Center?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where can I find the Action Center?: I am trying to connect to a Bluetooth speaker. It won't connect in Settings, but it says that one connect quickly outside of Settings in the Action Center, which I cannot locate....
  5. Mic microphone working in Admin but not in User profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mic microphone working in Admin but not in User profile: After windows update, pop came in Admin profile to setup microphone privacy, enabled and also for relevant apps, went to user profile not working. Then went to Privacy > Microphone in user profile Settings App and need to activate there as well, then started working in all...
  6. Windows Admin Center

Windows Admin Center: Hi, when I try to connect to my server, I get this error Message: "Connecting to remote server ctwo9324s.catwellone.com failed with the following error message : WinRM cannot complete the operation. Verify that the specified computer name is valid, that the computer is...
  7. Find my user profile.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Find my user profile.: I have 4 folders under my 'Users' folder. They are Default, Defaultuser(), HP, and Public. These folders have existed ever since I bought the computer. So: (1) How do I find which one is associated with my account? (2) How do I get rid of the other users? 140609
  8. Can't find new User Profile

Can't find new User Profile: I created a new User Profile which only shows up in "Family & Others Users" but not in the Users folder nor at Log-in. I need to transfer files into this Profile but can't find it anywhere. Everything I find that looks relevant is way too complicated so am trusting...
  9. Installing Windows Admin Center

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows Admin Center: When trying to install Windows Admin Center 1809, the install process fails with the following error message. Windows 10 is up to date and running 'Import-Module Microsoft.PowerShell.LocalAccounts' does not help....
  10. Windows Admin Center - Manage Users and Groups

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Windows Admin Center - Manage Users and Groups: How to: Windows Admin Center - Manage Users and Groups Windows 10 user and group management can be done in Settings > Accounts. In addition, user management can be done using Command Prompt, PowerShell, and in Local Users and Groups (lusrmgr.exe, not available in Home...