Windows 10: Where to get 2004 update manually

Discus and support Where to get 2004 update manually in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The update assistant from the windows website only provides the 20h2 update. Any idea where I can get the 2004 from? Thanks submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/fandralfaghalm, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Where to get 2004 update manually

The update assistant from the windows website only provides the 20h2 update. Any idea where I can get the 2004 from?

Thanks

submitted by /u/fandralfaghalm
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/fandralfaghalm, Apr 15, 2021

2. Having problem update to Windows 10, version 2004

Hi,

I'm Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor & I understand from the description that your encountering error while installing the latest windows updates so I suggest you follow the below instructions to upgrade the windows to the latest version 2004 manually
    following the below steps.

Latest Windows Feature Pack 2004 update manually steps:

Step: 1

Open the link below

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Step 2:

Click Update which will download the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant

Step 3:

Run the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant & then click Update now.

Step 4: It will start downloading the update and also shows the percentage of download.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Apr 15, 2021
  3. haan Win User
    Windows 10 Manual Updates Management

I have just installed windows 10. When windows 10 is updating (and only when its updating) there is a chance the system will randomly hang/freeze.

This is very annoying and happens often but, only when updating.

In an attempt to avoid this problem, I have decided to manually download and install updates.

To do so, I have to do the following.

1. Disable Windows 10 automatic updates.
    2. While windows 10 updates are disabled find and list all the required updates (preferable with a dependency tree of some kind)
    3. Download the required updates manually.
    4. Install the required updates manually.

I was able to figure out the steps (1) and (3) (and I'm guessing step (4) is a simple execution)

How should I go about achieving step (2)?

4. William40 Win User

Where to get 2004 update manually

Wait 2004 update or install it manually

Hi

I got in the windows update the 2004 version but I choose to wait a week now the avilable update is gone and the message retuend that my PC not ready. I downloaded the manual update and it say my PC is comptabile to update to version 2004 so should I wait or install the update manually ?

Thanks

William40, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

Where to get 2004 update manually

1. Where to get 2004 update manually - Similar Threads - Where 2004 update

2. Where's my manual check update button??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where's my manual check update button??: what the hell is going on it's missing after I installed kb5029352 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wheres-my-manual-check-update-button/ecbd7a29-7b9f-4904-9014-89d40f6c50be
  3. Where's my manual check update button??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where's my manual check update button??: what the hell is going on it's missing after I installed kb5029352 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wheres-my-manual-check-update-button/ecbd7a29-7b9f-4904-9014-89d40f6c50be
  4. Manual Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Manual Updates: Is there a way to install updates manually instead of Windows installing them automatically? I don't really trust Microsoft after that hidden update that upgraded computers to Windows 10....
  5. Manual Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Manual Update: I am using Acer Nitro 5 AN515-57 and i haven't got windows 11 update so should i update it manually? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/manual-update/ed7f50fb-cdb1-491a-a795-420a9fee9abb
  6. Updated manually to 20H2 to get Update working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updated manually to 20H2 to get Update working: I updated to latest Windows Version from Update Assistant. I'm still having same issue it won't connect to Windows Update. Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 OS build 19042.572 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.31.0 [img] 168920
  7. Wait 2004 update or install it manually

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Wait 2004 update or install it manually: Hi I got in the windows update the 2004 version but I choose to wait a week now the avilable update is gone and the message retuend that my PC not ready. I downloaded the manual update and it say my PC is comptabile to update to version 2004 so should I wait or install the...
  8. Wait 2004 update or install it manually

in Windows 10 Support
    Wait 2004 update or install it manually: Hi I got in the windows update the 2004 version but I choose to wait a week now the avilable update is gone and the message retuend that my PC not ready. I downloaded the manual update and it say my PC is comptabile to update to version 2004 so should I wait or install the...
  9. Should I manually update to 2004?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should I manually update to 2004?: This is mainly to utilise hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling. Ive heard 2004 has quite a few bugs but is it worth updating? submitted by /u/FewCallMeXepher [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hj8k2a/should_i_manually_update_to_2004/
  10. Where to get offline updates

in Windows 10 Support
    Where to get offline updates: Hi, For example, update kb3116908 released. I don't want to use Windows Update for each system and I need the offline installer. Also can't get from Microsoft Catalog. Anyone have the direct download link from Microsoft? It should be a long URL. Thank you in advance. 32619