Windows 10: Where to get additional colors for BROWSE options

Discus and support Where to get additional colors for BROWSE options in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In Windows 10 Calendar>Settings>Personalization>Background: fill entire window. There are themes and ONE Color Option Blue. Or BROWSE for other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RM2112, Aug 12, 2020.

1. RM2112 Win User

Where to get additional colors for BROWSE options

In Windows 10 Calendar>Settings>Personalization>Background: fill entire window. There are themes and ONE Color Option Blue. Or BROWSE for other Colors/Themes. Where and How do I find other Colors, and how do I apply them to the Color/Themes options below Background? Also, how do I keep the Calendar from reverting back to Black after exiting and then returning to it?

:)

RM2112, Aug 12, 2020

2. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 12, 2020
  3. Cortana's Font Color (Blue) is impossible to read when she responds to me

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are trying to change the font color for Cortana on your PC, I suggest you to follow the step mentioned below:

Steps:

1. Type ‘Color settings’ in the Windows search bar.
    2. Tap on the ‘Color’ option.
    3. Uncheck ‘Automatically pick an accent color from my background’.
    4. You can select the preferred color, under
      Windows colors
    5. You can click on Cortana and you will be able to notice the color that was selected.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 12, 2020
  4. Where to get additional colors for BROWSE options

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

Where to get additional colors for BROWSE options

1. Where to get additional colors for BROWSE options - Similar Threads - Where additional colors

2. Where are these options?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are these options?: Hello,Where in Windows 11 are these options for wireless display castingand the ability to see my mouse on the second display? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-these-options/3f92ff1f-4551-477b-b7a6-aaf7e6d9e4c1
  3. Where are these options?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are these options?: Hello,Where in Windows 11 are these options for wireless display castingand the ability to see my mouse on the second display? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-these-options/3f92ff1f-4551-477b-b7a6-aaf7e6d9e4c1
  4. no color option

no color option: 2 computers connected to network. On the printer Quality selection HP Pavillion has no color option while Lenovo does We need to be able to use color from the HPDon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-color-option/450b1a7d-0156-4054-ac3c-21282c8a65d7
  5. no color option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no color option: 2 computers connected to network. On the printer Quality selection HP Pavillion has no color option while Lenovo does We need to be able to use color from the HPDon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-color-option/450b1a7d-0156-4054-ac3c-21282c8a65d7
  6. Where to find additional icons for desktop display?

Where to find additional icons for desktop display?: Where can I find additional icons to use on my desktop? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-find-additional-icons-for-desktop-display/074536a5-bf2c-497d-9665-c5a0ef8dddfd
  7. Unable to search for files on additional hard drives - Specifically where additional drives...

in Cortana
    Unable to search for files on additional hard drives - Specifically where additional drives...: I have had this problem for countless months where Windows 10 refused to search my additional drives, despite them being indexed. The many steps to fix the problem, both in this community and others did not resolve the issue. If they did, it was always temporary eg. changing...
  8. Taskbar options addition - Duplicate taskbar across monitors and display button where...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar options addition - Duplicate taskbar across monitors and display button where...: Taskbar options addition - Duplicate taskbar across monitors and display button where window is open. This would show the taskbar on all monitors and only show the button where the window was open. This is in the Taskbar Settings -> "Show taskbar buttons on" setting. It...
  9. 'Where To Next'. Is this a risky place to browse.

in Windows 10 Support
    'Where To Next'. Is this a risky place to browse.: If I click 'New Tab' in MS Edge I get presented with a long page of current news items etc. Occasionally I'll scroll down and have a look, sometimes clicking on anything interesting. Twice in the last couple of days I've had odd things happen. One clickable item seemed to...
  10. Surface Laptop colors arriving in additional countries

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Laptop colors arriving in additional countries: Surface Laptop is beginning to roll out to new markets around the world. [img] Since launching Surface Laptop and Surface Pro in June, the response and feedback have been exciting to see. As Panos wrote in June, this was our largest Surface launch in history; more...