Windows 10: Where to get all knowledge to be able to Windows admin any Win 10/11 PC?

Discus and support Where to get all knowledge to be able to Windows admin any Win 10/11 PC? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Where can I get all the knowledge to be able to fully manage any Windows 10/11 PC as Windows administrator? Books, Ebooks, ...My quesgion is not on how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Browser-Ice, May 19, 2022.

1. Where to get all knowledge to be able to Windows admin any Win 10/11 PC?

Where can I get all the knowledge to be able to fully manage any Windows 10/11 PC as Windows administrator? Books, Ebooks, ...My quesgion is not on how to enable a Windows administrator application or logon. It is about learning how to fully manage/administer Win 10/11 the same way as if this was my full time job.I always found my knowledge to be limited in this area to fully understand how it works, to fully customize it, troubleshoot it, get rid of what I do not need, add the proper tools to help doing so, improve security, ...If tnhs is possible through a book/Ebook, then its even better

:)

Browser-Ice, May 19, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 19, 2022
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, May 19, 2022
  4. Where to get all knowledge to be able to Windows admin any Win 10/11 PC?

windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, May 19, 2022
Thema:

Where to get all knowledge to be able to Windows admin any Win 10/11 PC?

1. Where to get all knowledge to be able to Windows admin any Win 10/11 PC? - Similar Threads - Where knowledge able

2. Will i able to get win 11 after restore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will i able to get win 11 after restore?: I got the laptop with windows 10 genuine and then after 3 years it was compatible with windows 11 that's why I upgraded to windows 11 but as I said my system is infected I want to restore the system but I'm confused cause I have a windows 10 recovery flash drive. Even if I...
  3. Will i able to get win 11 after restore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will i able to get win 11 after restore?: I got the laptop with windows 10 genuine and then after 3 years it was compatible with windows 11 that's why I upgraded to windows 11 but as I said my system is infected I want to restore the system but I'm confused cause I have a windows 10 recovery flash drive. Even if I...
  4. PC not able to get to sign in

PC not able to get to sign in: My PC stuck on preparing Windows and asking for restart. I restarted and still getting Blue screen saying preparing Windows. I waited for it then does nothing at all. This is a new PC and I'm just using it yesterday....
  5. Where to get all knowledge to be able to Windows admin any Win 10/11 PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where to get all knowledge to be able to Windows admin any Win 10/11 PC?: Where can I get all the knowledge to be able to fully manage any Windows 10/11 PC as Windows administrator? Books, Ebooks, ...My quesgion is not on how to enable a Windows administrator application or logon. It is about learning how to fully manage/administer Win 10/11 the...
  6. Where to get all knowledge to be able to Windows admin any Win 10/11 PC?

Where to get all knowledge to be able to Windows admin any Win 10/11 PC?: Where can I get all the knowledge to be able to fully manage any Windows 10/11 PC as Windows administrator? Books, Ebooks, ...My quesgion is not on how to enable a Windows administrator application or logon. It is about learning how to fully manage/administer Win 10/11 the...
  7. Where to get a restore CD for Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where to get a restore CD for Win 10: I bought my PC from a Microsoft refurbisher, I was told i should have received a restore CD, because refurbishers are authorized by Microsoft? how do I get one?I have Windows 10 but if I did a full restore to factory settings like i wanna do it says Windows 7...meaning if I...
  8. Where or how to get to Device Manager in Win. 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where or how to get to Device Manager in Win. 10: I have windows 10 now (pro) don't know anything and have Klipsch computer speakers that don't play. NOW i didn't necessarily want this version but lost my other computer's SSD and this is what the i ended up with in buying a refurbished installed w/10. OK for that's a longer...
  9. For knowledge purpose, can Win 10 be installed from within Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    For knowledge purpose, can Win 10 be installed from within Windows: A Win 7 Pc has a Windows 10 set up files extracted in a folder. Is it possible to run Win 10 setup from that folder to upgrade Win 7 to Win 10. 115187
  10. Disabled all Admins Cant do any Admin commands

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Disabled all Admins Cant do any Admin commands: So I was trying to figure out how to add peoples' accounts to my windows accounts and I created a new one and, for some reason I disabled admin on both accounts in 'netplwiz'. Now I cant do anything on either account, and won't even let me go to netplwiz again because I cant...