Windows 10: Where to get backup of Windows 10 O/S

Discus and support Where to get backup of Windows 10 O/S in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I am about to buy a new laptop which comes with pre-installed Windows 10 O/S. My question is : For future back of Windows 10 O/S where do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Night1, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Night1 Win User

Where to get backup of Windows 10 O/S

Hello,

I am about to buy a new laptop which comes with pre-installed Windows 10 O/S.

My question is : For future back of Windows 10 O/S where do I get a back up Windows 10 O/S for my laptop?

Please reply at your earliest.

Thanks.

Mehta10

:)

Night1, Oct 21, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 21, 2019
  3. Scrizz Win User
    Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Oct 21, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Where to get backup of Windows 10 O/S - Similar Threads - Where backup

2. Where did my PC backup to, is it on the cloud, and if so how can I delete it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where did my PC backup to, is it on the cloud, and if so how can I delete it?: I got a prompt upon restarting my computer saying it's time to back up my files. I hit continue so I could say no to everything, since my only other options was "remind me in 3 days." Problem is, it only asked me if I wanted to connect to Windows from my phone, did some...
  3. Where did my PC backup to, is it on the cloud, and if so how can I delete it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where did my PC backup to, is it on the cloud, and if so how can I delete it?: I got a prompt upon restarting my computer saying it's time to back up my files. I hit continue so I could say no to everything, since my only other options was "remind me in 3 days." Problem is, it only asked me if I wanted to connect to Windows from my phone, did some...
  4. Where did my PC backup to, is it on the cloud, and if so how can I delete it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Error 0x00000225 where are backups?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x00000225 where are backups?: Where are backups of windows 11 22H2 for system restore stored? How can I extract the registry files?My computer refused to boot after an update. I went from critical BSOD error to 0x00000225 registry corrupt or missing error. I have two disks, one boots but is missing all my...
  6. Error 0x00000225 where are backups?

Error 0x00000225 where are backups?: Where are backups of windows 11 22H2 for system restore stored? How can I extract the registry files?My computer refused to boot after an update. I went from critical BSOD error to 0x00000225 registry corrupt or missing error. I have two disks, one boots but is missing all my...
  7. win 11 where does phone link save messages on pc for me to save backup

win 11 where does phone link save messages on pc for me to save backup: Since now my messages are on phone link on my PCWhere are these saved on my PC.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-where-does-phone-link-save-messages-on-pc/8ad0f8ca-c16a-4a67-8441-5556817c8bec
  8. win 11 where does phone link save messages on pc for me to save backup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 11 where does phone link save messages on pc for me to save backup: Since now my messages are on phone link on my PCWhere are these saved on my PC.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-where-does-phone-link-save-messages-on-pc/8ad0f8ca-c16a-4a67-8441-5556817c8bec
  9. problem with resetting from a backup file where the backup program was deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with resetting from a backup file where the backup program was deleted: In concerns a Dell Inspiron Pc with windows 11. After repeating upstarting problems from sleep mode, I made a full backup in a pbd file on a separate HD as well as an upstart usb.When the upstart problems continued I took the decision to go back to factory settings which had...
  10. problem with resetting from a backup file where the backup program was deleted

problem with resetting from a backup file where the backup program was deleted: In concerns a Dell Inspiron Pc with windows 11. After repeating upstarting problems from sleep mode, I made a full backup in a pbd file on a separate HD as well as an upstart usb.When the upstart problems continued I took the decision to go back to factory settings which had...