Windows 10: Where to get backup of Windows 10 O/S

Discus and support Where to get backup of Windows 10 O/S in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I am about to buy a new laptop which comes with pre-installed Windows 10 O/S. My question is : For future back of Windows 10 O/S where do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Night1, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Night1 Win User

Where to get backup of Windows 10 O/S

Hello,

I am about to buy a new laptop which comes with pre-installed Windows 10 O/S.

My question is : For future back of Windows 10 O/S where do I get a back up Windows 10 O/S for my laptop?

Please reply at your earliest.

Thanks.

Mehta10

:)

Night1, Oct 21, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 21, 2019
  3. Scrizz Win User
    Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Oct 21, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Where to get backup of Windows 10 O/S - Similar Threads - Where backup

2. I received a copyright claim on a YouTube video I where I used music from the Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I received a copyright claim on a YouTube video I where I used music from the Microsoft...: I used an audio track called “1200 - Track and Field - Good Times Instrumental” I wanted to find out if I have rights to use this before i file a dispute....
  3. Where can I download this verison (where do I find older version of windows and not the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I download this verison (where do I find older version of windows and not the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/luutoo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/et0fuo/where_can_i_download_this_verison_where_do_i_find/
  4. Where are the codecs stored for image files

in Windows 10 Support
    Where are the codecs stored for image files: Since Windows 7 support ended on January 14th I've upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. I've got a lot of image files - JPEG, TIFF, Photoshop and Nikon raw files (file extension .NEF). My camera shoots both JPEG and NEF at the same time - so there are two files for every shot. To...
  5. C\WINDOWS\ST6UNST.EXE I am missing this file in my computer , where could i get this file s...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    C\WINDOWS\ST6UNST.EXE I am missing this file in my computer , where could i get this file s...: C\WINDOWS\ST6UNST.EXE I am missing this file in my computer , where could i get this file s i could download my football game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cwindowsst6unstexe-i-am-missing-this-file-in-my/29289942-79b3-402d-9b95-2b0f3aa36e1e
  6. Where are the app files on start menu located?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are the app files on start menu located?: I have all these preinstalled apps on my start menu, many of which I do not know where their .exe files are located on my machine. Netflix, Evernote, Powerdirector, Paint 3D, there is no open file location when i right click on these apps, they seemed to work fine, but where...
  7. which partitions to backup Macrium and where to store?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    which partitions to backup Macrium and where to store?: so I want to make the image disk before I update to win 10 ver 1903. macrium shows all the partitions like C:, G, D, system reserved, dell support, etc. which one do I actually need to make an image? tried doing C: only and it is way too huge for a thumb drive of 16gb, so...
  8. Where can I get a backup cd for my Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can I get a backup cd for my Windows 10 ?: I am having trouble with my computer and do not have back up need a back up cd. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-get-a-backup-cd-for-my-windows-10/f543fd41-9606-4935-b6bc-92249a05bea3
  9. Windows 10 where is date of last backup shown?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 where is date of last backup shown?: Simply, where is the date of my last backup shown on windows 10. It shows the backups are "on" but never shows the date of the last backup, so how do I know if the backup is really working??...
  10. Where the heck is windows backup?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Where the heck is windows backup?: where the heck is windows backup. I have Win 10 Home and cant find it? 111809