Windows 10: Where to get information regarding the screen slides?

Discus and support Where to get information regarding the screen slides? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I do like the screen slide show and I would like to get information of the location... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EllenMüller, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Where to get information regarding the screen slides?

I do like the screen slide show and I would like to get information of the location

:)

EllenMüller, Nov 5, 2018

2. Where to get information regarding the screen slides?

I do like the screen slide show and I would like to get information of the location

EllenMüller, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 6, 2018
  4. CARL7901 Win User

Where to get information regarding the screen slides?

2-step answer telephone slide up touch screen bar fails to respond

I own a Lumia 950 running Windows 10 Mobile. To answer a telephone call the software requires two steps: 1. "Slide up touch screen bar" 2. depress touch screen "Answer".

On some calls it is not possible to answer the phone despite multiple swipes with the finger to "slide up touch screen bar".

There is no pattern to this fault that I have found to date and it occurs perhaps 2% of the time.

The telephone answer process should change. For "step 1" I suggest, in lieu of sliding up the touch screen bar, to depress the on/off button (on the right side).

CARL7901, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Where to get information regarding the screen slides?

1. Where to get information regarding the screen slides? - Similar Threads - Where information regarding

2. Regarding crash information through wevtutil

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding crash information through wevtutil: I am trying to collecting crash events from command line through "wevtutil", Could you please provide the same.Also could you please provide the documentation for list of event id's...
  3. Regarding crash information through wevtutil

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding crash information through wevtutil: I am trying to collecting crash events from command line through "wevtutil", Could you please provide the same.Also could you please provide the documentation for list of event id's...
  4. Regarding crash information through wevtutil

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Contradicting Information regarding Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contradicting Information regarding Windows 11: Basically everything's shown in the picture. The hardware/software I am running is eligible for Windows 11, Health Check and Manual Check confirms this, yet the Update Section refuses to go green. Known issue? What can I do to solve / circumvent it?Well as for the speccs of...
  6. Contradicting Information regarding Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contradicting Information regarding Windows 11: Basically everything's shown in the picture. The hardware/software I am running is eligible for Windows 11, Health Check and Manual Check confirms this, yet the Update Section refuses to go green. Known issue? What can I do to solve / circumvent it?Well as for the speccs of...
  7. Information Regarding Window product

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Information Regarding Window product: HI,I want to information regarding window single language digital licenses,paper licenses,retail licenses,volume licenses.RegardsManish https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/information-regarding-window-product/a1c3abf5-75f9-481a-8531-96ef7607134b
  8. Where are the thumbnail informations saved

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where are the thumbnail informations saved: Insider previews installations sometime (but not always) get rid of the many thousand thumbnails of my files. If I knew where the thumbnails are kept maybe I could copy those and reinstall them later...
  9. location of screen slides

in Windows 10 Customization
    location of screen slides: Where to find desktop slide show locations? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/location-of-screen-slides/217c8d3d-8924-4467-b3e2-cc0c4aaebb8d
  10. Screen Slide Show

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Slide Show: My old Windows 8.1 would entertain us with an ongoing slide show from my Pictures File. Is it possible to do the same with Windows 10? Thanks, 24478