Windows 10: Where to get those wallpapers in login screen automatically selected by Windows 10

Discus and support Where to get those wallpapers in login screen automatically selected by Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, for Windows 10, when I turned on the computer, it presents different pictures as wallpapers. Could you please let me know where to get them?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by workstationuser, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Where to get those wallpapers in login screen automatically selected by Windows 10

Hi, for Windows 10, when I turned on the computer, it presents different pictures as wallpapers. Could you please let me know where to get them?

:)

workstationuser, Apr 14, 2019

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Where to get those wallpapers in login screen automatically selected by Windows 10

Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Where to get those wallpapers in login screen automatically selected by Windows 10

1. Where to get those wallpapers in login screen automatically selected by Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Where those wallpapers

2. wallpaper on Windows 10 login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    wallpaper on Windows 10 login screen: My PC lost the feature where Microsoft would automatically change wallpaper scene on Windows 10 login screen. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wallpaper-on-windows-10-login-screen/f2f937df-6e65-4f08-999b-6965111ebe84
  3. wallpaper on Windows 10 login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wallpaper on Windows 10 login screen: My PC lost the feature where Microsoft would automatically change wallpaper scene on Windows 10 login screen. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wallpaper-on-windows-10-login-screen/f2f937df-6e65-4f08-999b-6965111ebe84
  4. wallpaper on Windows 10 login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Where to get official Windows 10 Wallpapers?

Where to get official Windows 10 Wallpapers?: Hi Community, I changed my desktop wallpaper many times but now I want to go back to official Windows 10 wallpapers which comes with Windows 10 but I can't find them in Settings>Personalization>Background. Regards, Avinash...
  6. Automatic sliding up to login without showing lock screen wallpaper

Automatic sliding up to login without showing lock screen wallpaper: Automatic sliding up to login without showing lock screen wallpaper https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-sliding-up-to-login-without-showing-lock/a19b40a8-789b-4b23-91b9-cee9b7ffb0a1
  7. Windows 10 stuck on login screen wallpaper.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 stuck on login screen wallpaper.: I am freaking out right now because I have an exam to study and I just tried to bring up my laptop from sleep mode to find out that I cannot log in. When I press a random key as usual to go to the box where I type my pin, it quickly shows my account name and photo and goes...
  8. Login screen wallpaper different to lock screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Login screen wallpaper different to lock screen: I just clean installed 1909 and the wallpaper for the initial login screen upon turning my PC on is different to the wallpaper I have personally set for my lock screen. I have this set but it does not apply to my login screen whereby it defaults back to a Windows 10...
  9. Where can I get the wallpapers that are shown at login screen?

Where can I get the wallpapers that are shown at login screen?: After Creator's Update, Windows 10 shows these new set of pictures along with some fun facts. Where can I get these images as wallpapers without the text? [img] 88509
  10. Login Screen Wallpapers Where are They?

Login Screen Wallpapers Where are They?: I like the new wallpapers that show up on the login screen but where are they? I would like to set them as my background for my desktop. 56438