Windows 10: Where to Go with Question

Discus and support Where to Go with Question in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just moved to a newer computer to be Windows 11 compatible. The newer machine has a faster but smaller ssd that I am using as a startup drive. To get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by John_49, Feb 13, 2022.

1. John_49 Win User

Where to Go with Question

I just moved to a newer computer to be Windows 11 compatible. The newer machine has a faster but smaller ssd that I am using as a startup drive. To get ready, I moved files from my C: drive to reduce its size. As part of this, I foolishly moved some larger Palm Desktop files. Now I have finished the transfer but have lost the Palm Desktops connection to my data files on both computers new and old. Just moving them back hasn't worked. I have tried what I can think of, and obviously need advice from someone who knows more about this software and re-setting data access pathways. I don't

:)

John_49, Feb 13, 2022
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Feb 13, 2022
  3. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Feb 13, 2022
  4. Boatvan Win User

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Feb 13, 2022
Thema:

1. Where to Go with Question - Similar Threads - Where Question

2. Where is the manual or protocol to answer this towers questions? I command here.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the manual or protocol to answer this towers questions? I command here.: Red alertSealClerksCity titles Military titlesRelationships by direction Relationships by appointment of books or fantasyRez book to remember one dayConvergesUpdate computers in readiness for repairs...
  3. Where is the manual or protocol to answer this towers questions? I command here.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is the manual or protocol to answer this towers questions? I command here.: Red alertSealClerksCity titles Military titlesRelationships by direction Relationships by appointment of books or fantasyRez book to remember one dayConvergesUpdate computers in readiness for repairs...
  4. My question is: "Where can I get useful Microsoft 365 support?"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My question is: "Where can I get useful Microsoft 365 support?": I reviewed Microsoft's support page regarding questions about the idiotic decision to remove the Quick Access Folder! I found the process to mark a file 'favorite' to be included in the "HOME" folder, but not a way to mark a folder a favorite. Anyway, microsoft support...
  5. My question is: "Where can I get useful Microsoft 365 support?"

My question is: "Where can I get useful Microsoft 365 support?": I reviewed Microsoft's support page regarding questions about the idiotic decision to remove the Quick Access Folder! I found the process to mark a file 'favorite' to be included in the "HOME" folder, but not a way to mark a folder a favorite. Anyway, microsoft support...
  6. Hello everyone, I saw a question on here where a person had a simular situation to mine so...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello everyone, I saw a question on here where a person had a simular situation to mine so...: When I go to play games, whether it be on steam or xbox application, they crash, whether it be a good day and i go 2 hours without a crash, or 2 mins and it crashes. Sometimes, most of the times not, theres a crash log but again most time theres not, they just stop and close....
  7. Hello everyone, I saw a question on here where a person had a simular situation to mine so...

Hello everyone, I saw a question on here where a person had a simular situation to mine so...: When I go to play games, whether it be on steam or xbox application, they crash, whether it be a good day and i go 2 hours without a crash, or 2 mins and it crashes. Sometimes, most of the times not, theres a crash log but again most time theres not, they just stop and close....
  8. Where can I post questions for Visual Studio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I post questions for Visual Studio?: I can't seem to find the correct place for those questions.Thanks,Dave https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-post-questions-for-visual-studio/66575a75-e83a-4fcb-9aba-5a342da3f8db
  9. Where can I post questions for Visual Studio?

Where can I post questions for Visual Studio?: I can't seem to find the correct place for those questions.Thanks,Dave https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-post-questions-for-visual-studio/66575a75-e83a-4fcb-9aba-5a342da3f8db
  10. Where do I find my question?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Where do I find my question?: Unable to login to computer. It asked me for a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-my-question/d4311767-ab16-4a23-9d9a-d81afbff227a