Windows 10: Where to look for the latest Windows 10 Insider Preview Build Features?

Discus and support Where to look for the latest Windows 10 Insider Preview Build Features? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 Insider Preview Builds are a great way for business owners and developers to get to use the new features which are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 17, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Where to look for the latest Windows 10 Insider Preview Build Features?

WinClub, May 17, 2019

2. Unable to install latest insider preview build

Hi,

Currently I am on 14986 build and unable to install the latest build and keep getting the pop-up message to install the latest build. As I am trying to update the build but it's keep failing and getting error. Is there any direct link to download and install
    the latest insider preview build. Please give any suggestion to help me out.

vivek maurya, May 17, 2019
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, May 17, 2019
  4. Where to look for the latest Windows 10 Insider Preview Build Features?

Some featur is int inadtall when updating Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17666 from Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17117

When i update my Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17666 from Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17117 some features are not installed,

like windows sets feature

help

how to get features?

prince_vadgama, May 17, 2019
Thema:

Where to look for the latest Windows 10 Insider Preview Build Features?

1. Where to look for the latest Windows 10 Insider Preview Build Features? - Similar Threads - Where latest Insider

2. Windows 11 Insider Build Preview

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 11 Insider Build Preview: I wanted to know if there is any problem when we download the Windows 11 Insider Preview?Will it remove all the data from the previous windows 10 when we update to the insider build preview of windows 11?Is it safe?When the original windows 11 comes out can we update the...
  3. Where to download Windows Server Insider Preview Builds?

in Windows 10 News
    Where to download Windows Server Insider Preview Builds?: [ATTACH]Like Windows 10 consumer edition, Microsoft also offers Insider Preview Builds for Windows Server […] This article Where to download Windows Server Insider Preview Builds? first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20180

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20180: Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20180 wifi dosent work well had to drop back down a build to 20175. whats the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-insider-preview-build-20180/591a204e-19d0-44f9-b83d-7d986cb972ee
  5. Latest Windows 10 Insider build features the redesigned Start menu

in Windows 10 News
    Latest Windows 10 Insider build features the redesigned Start menu: Microsoft released a new preview build of Windows 10 to the Insider channel on July 1, 2020. The new build features the previously announced redesign of the Windows 10 Start menu. The new Start menu is theme-aware according to Microsoft. Windows 10 testers may notice several...
  6. insider preview builds

insider preview builds: i have tried multiple time to disable the insider preview builds but after i do and leave the page and go back the settings have reverted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insider-preview-builds/e7124306-1cee-4430-925e-0a91a104ccd4
  7. Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19041.84

Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19041.84: Hello, From where I can download .iso image of Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19041.84. Please advise. Regards, Mohit Deshmukh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-insider-preview-build-1904184/5f2bc83b-99b0-40fa-ad6d-6de61ae4c417
  8. Windows Insider 10 Preview Build

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Insider 10 Preview Build: Is anyone else had problems installing Norton Symantec Anti-Virus software while using the preview build. Thank you! M. Skaggs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-insider-10-preview-build/f1346ee3-de1f-4d61-9b01-4c6d9d2e1ce5"
  9. Highlights feature removed in latest Skype Insider build

in Windows 10 News
    Highlights feature removed in latest Skype Insider build: Hello Skype Insiders! We heard your feedback and have taken a step back to simplify Skype. With this approach you'll see that we've removed the Highlights feature. We now have very focused navigation with Chats, Calls, and Contacts, making it even easier for you to engage...
  10. Skype Preview for Windows 10 gets a new feature in latest update for Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Preview for Windows 10 gets a new feature in latest update for Insiders: Late last week, Microsoft updated Skype for Windows with one new feature that lets you hide conversations instead of deleting them. The new feature is currently available in the latest preview release and it’s gradually rolling out to all platforms this week. “We’re glad to...