Windows 10: where to look

Discus and support where to look in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The code below only produces: see screenshot: doesn't list records. what am I doing wrong? <html><head> <style> @page { size 8.5in 11in; margin: 2cm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 1Tsme1941, Feb 15, 2020.

1. 1Tsme1941 Win User

where to look

The code below only produces: see screenshot: doesn't list records. what am I doing wrong?

<html><head>
    <style>
    @page { size 8.5in 11in; margin: 2cm }
    div.page { page-break-after: always }
    </style>
    </head><body><center>
    <div class="page">
    <?php
    error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE);
    // error_reporting(0);
    mysql_connect('localhost','root','');
    mysql_select_db('lookupdb') or die("Unable to select database");
    $query=" SELECT target, purpose, username, password, email, sec?, secAns,...

where to look

1Tsme1941, Feb 15, 2020

2. Current Status of F@H Teammates

Dont see Dank1983man420 on the list looks like he stepped it up too.

mx500torid, Feb 16, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 16, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

where to look

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool where to look :cool:

jmcslob, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

where to look

1. where to look - Similar Threads - where

2. My account is "banned indefinitely", where do I go to file an appeal? What is the website...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account is "banned indefinitely", where do I go to file an appeal? What is the website...: hello, please see above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-is-banned-indefinitely-where-do-i-go-to/9f34f104-5dd3-4b73-b2c4-cf5795b5509a
  3. My account is "banned indefinitely", where do I go to file an appeal? What is the website...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account is "banned indefinitely", where do I go to file an appeal? What is the website...: hello, please see above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-is-banned-indefinitely-where-do-i-go-to/9f34f104-5dd3-4b73-b2c4-cf5795b5509a
  4. Where are my pictures? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are my pictures? Windows 10: I can't open try to open pictures some of them open, but the bulk of them show an empty folder. Can you help me?Also, the font on the menu at the top of display are so small and the titles on the tabs opened are also so small. I have trouble reading them. Is there a way to...
  5. Where are my pictures? Windows 10

Where are my pictures? Windows 10: I can't open try to open pictures some of them open, but the bulk of them show an empty folder. Can you help me?Also, the font on the menu at the top of display are so small and the titles on the tabs opened are also so small. I have trouble reading them. Is there a way to...
  6. Where are my pictures? Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Can’t see that Advanced App Settings offers 'chose where to get apps'. But, when I open...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t see that Advanced App Settings offers 'chose where to get apps'. But, when I open...: . I'm getting the 'this app not Microsoft verified' message so I have gone into Settings/Apps & can see that Advanced App Settings offers 'chose where to get apps'. But, when I open Advanced App there is no choose option, only Share, Aliases & Archive. Can anyone help please?...
  8. Can’t see that Advanced App Settings offers 'chose where to get apps'. But, when I open...

Can’t see that Advanced App Settings offers 'chose where to get apps'. But, when I open...: . I'm getting the 'this app not Microsoft verified' message so I have gone into Settings/Apps & can see that Advanced App Settings offers 'chose where to get apps'. But, when I open Advanced App there is no choose option, only Share, Aliases & Archive. Can anyone help please?...
  9. Where is the report on MSERT scanned viruses found?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the report on MSERT scanned viruses found?: I ran the Microsoft Security Scanner.In the course of the scan it showed that 23 viruses had been detected and that at the end of the scan a report of the viruses, spyware, etc. would be provided. [See attached images.]But at the end of the scan no report was provided as far...
  10. Where is the report on MSERT scanned viruses found?

Where is the report on MSERT scanned viruses found?: I ran the Microsoft Security Scanner.In the course of the scan it showed that 23 viruses had been detected and that at the end of the scan a report of the viruses, spyware, etc. would be provided. [See attached images.]But at the end of the scan no report was provided as far...