Windows 10: Where to make feature suggestions?

Discus and support Where to make feature suggestions? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I didn't find a uservoice for the Windows 10 Mail app. My wish is for an automatic selection of language when typing an email, same as in Outlook... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ag74, Sep 2, 2019.

1. ag74 Win User

Where to make feature suggestions?

I didn't find a uservoice for the Windows 10 Mail app.

My wish is for an automatic selection of language when typing an email, same as in Outlook (Office 365). That's a great feature that saves a lot of time and correcting auto-correct mistakes.

Is there a way to suggest features to the team, or is the team reading that?

:)

ag74, Sep 2, 2019
  2. dczajko Win User

ATITool new feature suggestions

Where can we send suggestions for new features for ATITool's future versions?

dczajko, Sep 2, 2019
  3. New System build Suggestions

just another build suggestion to consider- System Builder

BarbaricSoul, Sep 2, 2019
  4. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Where to make feature suggestions? - Similar Threads - Where feature suggestions

2. Suggestion for File Explorer feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suggestion for File Explorer feature: I am a heavy user of shortcuts to manage my files. I'd like a feature in Explorer where I can right click on a file or shortcut name and get a drop down menu-item called, say, "Links" to open a new Explorer window showing all the links shortcuts/original file along with the...
  3. Suggestion for Windows Explorer feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suggestion for Windows Explorer feature: I am a heavy user of shortcuts to manage my files. I'd like a feature in Explorer where I can right click on a file or shortcut name and get a drop down menu-item called, say, "Links" to open a new Explorer window showing all the links shortcuts/original file along with the...
  4. Suggestion for Windows Explorer feature

Suggestion for Windows Explorer feature: I am a heavy user of shortcuts to manage my files. I'd like a feature in Explorer where I can right click on a file or shortcut name and get a drop down menu-item called, say, "Links" to open a new Explorer window showing all the links shortcuts/original file along with the...
  5. Suggest a feature- Mobile Hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suggest a feature- Mobile Hotspot: The mobile hotspot is an underlooked feature which could be enhanced a bit by adding a feature to remove, monitor or even limit the bandwidth used by each device....
  6. Suggest a feature- Mobile Hotspot

Suggest a feature- Mobile Hotspot: The mobile hotspot is an underlooked feature which could be enhanced a bit by adding a feature to remove, monitor or even limit the bandwidth used by each device....
  7. WINDOWS 10 suggested features

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS 10 suggested features: I WOULD LIKE TO ASK MICROSOFT TO ADD THE TAB FEATURE TO THE FILE EXPLORER, AND THIS WOULD HELP TO SEARCH AND LOCATE FILES MORE EASILY AND MORE EFFICIENTLY. MOREOVER, I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO TELL MICROSOFT TO CREATE ANOTHER VERSION OF WINDOWS LIKE WINDOWS 11 OR 12, AFTER WINDOWS...
  8. Where can I make suggestion on OneDribe?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where can I make suggestion on OneDribe?: Is there still someone managing OneDrive though? Because I remember then about having a separate category in this forum. And I wanted to suggest something about pinning files....
  9. Suggestion for taskbar feature.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Suggestion for taskbar feature.: Hi Team, I have been using Windows for last 8 years, and its comfortable as well, and recently i found one small feature needed from Taskbar use small taskbar buttons, if enable this i couldn't see date. Can you please make this work or give me some suggestion. Thanks,...
  10. Where to suggest suggestions to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Support
    Where to suggest suggestions to Microsoft: Is there a place to send suggestions to Microsoft. I'm fairly certain that out of the millions of emails (I think) they get, they'll be sure to read mine. Please advise. Thanks! 13784