Windows 10: Where to officially report windows bugs?

Discus and support Where to officially report windows bugs? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am a very advanced Windows user and would like to know where I can create an official bug report that is being looked at by Microsoft. If you'd like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by psy_ch, Dec 3, 2020.

1. psy_ch Win User

Where to officially report windows bugs?

I am a very advanced Windows user and would like to know where I can create an official bug report that is being looked at by Microsoft.

If you'd like to know more about the bug, don't even think about asking me, this place here has probably not even one solved case and is totally useless, so please just tell me where I can file bug reports that actually get heard. I know of the feedback options, they are obviously useless as well, otherwise the latest windows update I just made 10 seconds ago would have fixed the bug i sent via feedback option month ago already. So please just tell me where I can file bug reports. Thanks

:)

psy_ch, Dec 3, 2020
  2. DanTup Win User

What's the official channel for reporting bugs and feedback?

What's the official way of submitting feedback and bugs in WP7?

DanTup, Dec 3, 2020
  3. "Official" Place to view/report bugs

Hello,

Is there an "official" website where one can view either bugs that have already been reported or where one can report a potential bug?

Thanks.

Val

Val Palhories, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Where to officially report windows bugs?

How to submit an official BUG report for Windows 10 ?

I submitted a Windows 10 issue in this community. It received one response from a support person at Microsoft but the suggestion did not fix the problem and there has been no follow-up since. I have documented the issue and feel like nobody at Microsoft
    cares about Windows 10 users reporting bugs. Is there ANY WAY to actually submit a bug report to Microsoft so that a support person is assigned to the issue to provide helpful suggestions and hopefully a final solution to the bug ?

Thanks,

Dave

DavidELindsay, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Where to officially report windows bugs?

1. Where to officially report windows bugs? - Similar Threads - Where officially report

2. Bug Report

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug Report: Hello i would like to report a bug with windows 11 where there are blank gaps where shopping and games should be in the widgets panels. Another bug ive been encountering is where the widgets sometimes dont update automatically and i have to manually refresh to actually see...
  3. Bug Report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug Report: Hello i would like to report a bug with windows 11 where there are blank gaps where shopping and games should be in the widgets panels. Another bug ive been encountering is where the widgets sometimes dont update automatically and i have to manually refresh to actually see...
  4. report a bug

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    report a bug: bug ? .. regarding windows 10 file explorer. sorry for the grammar .. I am 80 and i have arthritis in my hands so i try to minimize typing. when a new version of my vb.net desktop application is run for the first time it does the following. 1 .. the program deletes any old...
  5. Bug Report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug Report: Hello My Self Neeraj From India Here Is A Big Bug On Your Windows 10 Oprating System win10 is not working perfactly in acer aspire E5-573Gin this laptop touchpad not working in windows 10 but its work perfactly in windows 7 here is no any driver issue i was try many of ways...
  6. Reporting bugs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reporting bugs: I am currently running Windows 10 verison 20H2 and I am unable to connect to my mobile hotspot sometimes, it says "Unable to connect to this network, also Settings app freezes when we click on System....
  7. Report a bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Report a bug: Hi all, I already posted before regarding frequent BSOD and unexpected crashing where we found out that the main cause was the RAM. We already replaced the RAM and when I turned on the PC, prior to logging in another BSOD event happened. It was pointing to the following...
  8. Reporting a Bug.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reporting a Bug.: In Activities, Bush trips, Patagonia, Leg 10, landing at Lacuna Redonda. After landing instead of getting a completion check, the program stops and I'm at my desk top. I tried to submit a bug report but the program is not either reading or accepting my E mail address. Can...
  9. Where do I report Windows bugs?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where do I report Windows bugs?: Hi folks, just had a Windows update on my Surface Book 3 and since it updated the docking station has been on the blink which means everything that's plugged into it keeps turning off and on. Everything was peachy until the update had finished installing. Thank in advance...
  10. Where can bugs in builds be reported?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where can bugs in builds be reported?: Other than the built in feedback app - because it has a bug for me on build 10166 and is just a blue windows with a logo that doesn't provide any means to do anything with it. On build 10166, I'm finding there to be many bugs. Some of them are: - When my PC goes into...