Windows 10: Where to purchase a Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End license.

Discus and support Where to purchase a Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End license. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Where can I purchase Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End licenses. I'm a small OEM that builds about 20 machines per year. All of the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TAH52, Sep 11, 2019.

1. TAH52 Win User

Where to purchase a Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End license.

Where can I purchase Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End licenses.

I'm a small OEM that builds about 20 machines per year.

All of the new machines are being built with Advantech computers which come in with the Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End already installed.

A few of the new machines which were built late last year were built with the same Advantech pcs as the new ones today.

The only difference is that those pcs were purchased with Windows 7 Pro.

I want to replace the OS with the new LTSC.

However, I can't find where to make the purchase.

The Microsoft part number on the latest Advantech pcs is MUT-00005.

:)

TAH52, Sep 11, 2019
  2. tobiasko Win User

Which IoT Enterprise License for AMD Raven Ridge CPUs ?

Microsoft homepage lists the AMD Athlon 2xx series as supported under Win 10 Enterprise, but not under Win 10 IoT Enterprise.

Will the "Entry" license of IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC work with AMD Athlon 200GE ?

And is it correct that the Ryzen 2200G and 2400G would instead require the "Value" license ?

best regards

*** moved to englisch community ***

tobiasko, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC - Pre Requisites

Hi, we are developing Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2019 version (1809).
    We plan to license this devices,
    and according to the categories (High End, Value and Entry) our devices should be licensed by "Value" (Core M).
    Also, to perform an automated solution, we want to license Windows by Multiple Activation Key.
    Microsoft Part number for this license is MUU-00005.
    The question is,
    have a pre installed OEM license is a pre requisite?
    or just applying the product key (MUU-00005) to a wiped device and then activate is sufficent?

AgustinBayuk, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Where to purchase a Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End license.

How to check whether the installed Windows 10 is iot version or not

Windows 10 IoT Enterprise is Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC. The IoT is just a marketing spin to align with IoT Mobile and IoT Core.

Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC makes sense for all new developments. It includes all the features that were added to Windows 10 IoT in recent years and is completely up to date in terms of security.

Refer these sites :

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/ie/...

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/whats-...

GaneshGandhi1982, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Where to purchase a Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End license.

1. Where to purchase a Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End license. - Similar Threads - Where purchase IoT

2. Can I upgrade from Win10 enterprise 2019 LTSC to Win10 enterprise IoT 2019 LTSC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I upgrade from Win10 enterprise 2019 LTSC to Win10 enterprise IoT 2019 LTSC: Hi all,I am looking to understand if it is possible to "upgrade" from Win10 enterprise 2019 LTSC to Win10 enterprise IoT 2019 LTSC. We have some devices that currently are in use with Win10 enterprise 2019 LTSC installed. As this version is now out of support and not...
  3. Can I upgrade from Win10 enterprise 2019 LTSC to Win10 enterprise IoT 2019 LTSC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I upgrade from Win10 enterprise 2019 LTSC to Win10 enterprise IoT 2019 LTSC: Hi all,I am looking to understand if it is possible to "upgrade" from Win10 enterprise 2019 LTSC to Win10 enterprise IoT 2019 LTSC. We have some devices that currently are in use with Win10 enterprise 2019 LTSC installed. As this version is now out of support and not...
  4. Can I upgrade from Win10 enterprise 2019 LTSC to Win10 enterprise IoT 2019 LTSC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 IOT enterprise 2019 high-end, entry, and value differences?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 IOT enterprise 2019 high-end, entry, and value differences?: Hi,My name is Eric Ornelas .I am searching through the microsoft website and I cannot find information on what it means to be high-end, entry and value for embedded OS. Could please provides the similarities and differences for what it means to be high-end, entry, and value...
  6. Windows 10 IOT enterprise 2019 high-end, entry, and value differences?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 IOT enterprise 2019 high-end, entry, and value differences?: Hi,My name is Eric Ornelas .I am searching through the microsoft website and I cannot find information on what it means to be high-end, entry and value for embedded OS. Could please provides the similarities and differences for what it means to be high-end, entry, and value...
  7. Windows 10 IOT enterprise 2019 high-end, entry, and value differences?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 IOT enterprise 2019 high-end, entry, and value differences?: Hi,My name is Eric Ornelas and I am an application engineer. I am searching through the microsoft website and I cannot find information on what it means to be high-end, entry and value for embedded OS. Could please provides the similarities and differences for what it means...
  8. Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC Entry - License

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC Entry - License: Does a Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC Entry license come with an ISO file? I am looking to purchase a license through a distributor, but they said only Microsoft can confirm if the License will come with the ISO image file....
  9. Windows IOT Enterprise LTSC License

Windows IOT Enterprise LTSC License: Dear Team, One of my customer has IOT devices and they want to deploy new Windows IOT Enterprise LTSC license. They requested us to procure the following license: WIN ENT LTSC 2019 SNGLUpgrd OLP NL and now customer wants to know whether the WIN ENT LTSC 2019 SNGLUpgrd OLP...
  10. Windows IoT Enterprise LTSC 2019 activation

Windows IoT Enterprise LTSC 2019 activation: Hi everyone, I have created a Windows IoT Enterprise image and have got it running in Audit mode. I want to enable Custom Logon and Unbranded Logo. In the Lab I'm following to create the image it says the following: "Custom Logon feature will not work on images that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. buy ltsc iot license

2. Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC Entry (ESD)

3. 2019 LTSC MultiLang ESD OEI Entry

4. win 10 iot ent 2019 ltsc multilang esd oei high end epkea,
  5. Win 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC MultiLang ESD OEI High End,
  6. windows 10 enterprise key 2019,
  7. microsoft muu-00005