Windows 10: Where to purchase a Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End license.

Discus and support Where to purchase a Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End license. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Where can I purchase Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End licenses. I'm a small OEM that builds about 20 machines per year. All of the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TAH52, Sep 11, 2019.

1. TAH52 Win User

Where to purchase a Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End license.

Where can I purchase Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End licenses.

I'm a small OEM that builds about 20 machines per year.

All of the new machines are being built with Advantech computers which come in with the Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End already installed.

A few of the new machines which were built late last year were built with the same Advantech pcs as the new ones today.

The only difference is that those pcs were purchased with Windows 7 Pro.

I want to replace the OS with the new LTSC.

However, I can't find where to make the purchase.

The Microsoft part number on the latest Advantech pcs is MUT-00005.

:)

TAH52, Sep 11, 2019
  2. tobiasko Win User

Which IoT Enterprise License for AMD Raven Ridge CPUs ?

Microsoft homepage lists the AMD Athlon 2xx series as supported under Win 10 Enterprise, but not under Win 10 IoT Enterprise.

Will the "Entry" license of IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC work with AMD Athlon 200GE ?

And is it correct that the Ryzen 2200G and 2400G would instead require the "Value" license ?

best regards

*** moved to englisch community ***

tobiasko, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC - Pre Requisites

Hi, we are developing Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2019 version (1809).
    We plan to license this devices,
    and according to the categories (High End, Value and Entry) our devices should be licensed by "Value" (Core M).
    Also, to perform an automated solution, we want to license Windows by Multiple Activation Key.
    Microsoft Part number for this license is MUU-00005.
    The question is,
    have a pre installed OEM license is a pre requisite?
    or just applying the product key (MUU-00005) to a wiped device and then activate is sufficent?

AgustinBayuk, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Where to purchase a Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End license.

How to check whether the installed Windows 10 is iot version or not

Windows 10 IoT Enterprise is Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC. The IoT is just a marketing spin to align with IoT Mobile and IoT Core.

Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC makes sense for all new developments. It includes all the features that were added to Windows 10 IoT in recent years and is completely up to date in terms of security.

Refer these sites :

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/ie/...

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/whats-...

GaneshGandhi1982, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Where to purchase a Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End license.

1. Where to purchase a Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End license. - Similar Threads - Where purchase IoT

2. Windows 10 Enterprise 1809 LTSC 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise 1809 LTSC 2019: I Want to know if this is save to use https://youtu.be/DV3Et2sOTVs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-enterprise-1809-ltsc-2019/5c6ff5ba-b83c-4837-8f85-561babe4e9a7
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC - Pre Requisites

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC - Pre Requisites: Hi, we are developing Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2019 version (1809). We plan to license this devices, and according to the categories (High End, Value and Entry) our devices should be licensed by "Value" (Core M). Also, to perform an automated solution, we want to...
  4. Where to buy the microsoft license 10 IOT ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where to buy the microsoft license 10 IOT ?: Dear CS, I would like to buy these below license for my company, we have project which need this windows licenses : - Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2015 LTSB High End , qty 2 pcs Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2016 LTSB MultiLang ESD OEI High End (Virt Only QOS), qty 1pcs...
  5. Windows IoT Enterprise LTSC 2019 activation

Windows IoT Enterprise LTSC 2019 activation: Hi everyone, I have created a Windows IoT Enterprise image and have got it running in Audit mode. I want to enable Custom Logon and Unbranded Logo. In the Lab I'm following to create the image it says the following: "Custom Logon feature will not work on images that...
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation Question

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation Question: My office has several non-internet facing networks. We are working on Windows 10 upgrades and we want to use new installs of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC. I am using a disc image from MSDN and received a manual activation key from our enterprise network side of the house....
  7. Lincensing Windows 10 VM on top of Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC

Lincensing Windows 10 VM on top of Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC: Hi, I'm building an environment based on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC. On top of this host environment I would like to activate Hyper-V role and have a Windows 10 VM. Does Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC provide an additional Windows 10 licence for a VM ? If not, which...
  8. Windows 10 IoT Enterprise

Windows 10 IoT Enterprise: I was looking into using Windows 10 IoT Enterprise for a few devices that I am deploying. I was trying to find the distributors page to contact distributors to get more information on pricing, but all the links I found ended in a dead end. Can someone please give me a list...
  9. Unable to remove Japanese language pack on Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to remove Japanese language pack on Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019: Hello, I have a machine running Windows 10 LTSC 2019 with three language packs installed: English (the original one), Chinese (installed from Windows update), and Japanese (also installed from Windows update). Recently I hope the completely remove the Japanese language pack...
  10. Where to purchase a Windows 10 license for a custom built PC?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where to purchase a Windows 10 license for a custom built PC?: Okay so I'm really confused. On the entire Microsoft site and store there is no mention of any method to purchase a Windows 10 license. All they offer is a free upgrade. I can't do that since I built a custom PC with no prior OS. So I need to buy a license. Where can I find...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft muu-00005