Windows 10: Where to purchase Windows 10 Pro Product Key for Mexico?

Discus and support Where to purchase Windows 10 Pro Product Key for Mexico? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I would like to purchase Windows 10 Pro licenses from Microsoft Online Store for workstations located in Mexico.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Mark Pattison, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Where to purchase Windows 10 Pro Product Key for Mexico?

I would like to purchase Windows 10 Pro licenses from Microsoft Online Store for workstations located in Mexico.

:)

Mark Pattison, Sep 3, 2019

2. No product key after Windows 10 purchase

Hi Chris,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• How did you upgrade to windows 10?
    • Have you done clean install?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • From where have you purchased the Windows 10?
    If you have purchased from online Microsoft store or any store I suggest you to contact them for the product key.

Please do let us know with more information, so that we can assist you better.

Karthicka_R, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 3, 2019
  4. Where to purchase Windows 10 Pro Product Key for Mexico?

windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

Where to purchase Windows 10 Pro Product Key for Mexico?

1. Where to purchase Windows 10 Pro Product Key for Mexico? - Similar Threads - Where purchase Pro

2. Purchase Windows Pro Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase Windows Pro Product Key: Hi all, I am trying to purchase multiple Windows Pro Licenses so I can upgrade a few laptops for work. As we use company emails and not personal outlook emails we can't purchase it through the Microsoft store.All I want to do is purchase a Windows Pro License product key on...
  3. Purchase Windows Pro Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchase Windows Pro Product Key: Hi all, I am trying to purchase multiple Windows Pro Licenses so I can upgrade a few laptops for work. As we use company emails and not personal outlook emails we can't purchase it through the Microsoft store.All I want to do is purchase a Windows Pro License product key on...
  4. I purchased Windows 11 Pro but did not receive a Product Key, where is my Product Key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased Windows 11 Pro but did not receive a Product Key, where is my Product Key?: I purchased Windows 11 Pro Order Number 8480487395 but did not receive a Product Key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-windows-11-pro-but-did-not-receive-a/e0faa00e-5bff-4f0e-ba23-d3f47d84b7c3
  5. I purchased Windows 11 Pro but did not receive a Product Key, where is my Product Key?

I purchased Windows 11 Pro but did not receive a Product Key, where is my Product Key?: I purchased Windows 11 Pro Order Number 8480487395 but did not receive a Product Key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-windows-11-pro-but-did-not-receive-a/e0faa00e-5bff-4f0e-ba23-d3f47d84b7c3
  6. Windows 10 Pro Product key purchased!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Product key purchased!: Hello,I recently had my SSD replaced. I wanted to start using Hyper-V and noticed that it wasn't in the apps and features section. I realized that I had Home and not Pro installed on my computer. I found that the email that was sent to me, was just the receipt without the...
  7. Windows 10 Pro Product key purchased!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Product key purchased!: Hello,I recently had my SSD replaced. I wanted to start using Hyper-V and noticed that it wasn't in the apps and features section. I realized that I had Home and not Pro installed on my computer. I found that the email that was sent to me, was just the receipt without the...
  8. Windows 10 Pro Product key purchased!

9. Where is the Windows 10 Pro product key that I purchased? Why was the confirmation email...

Where is the Windows 10 Pro product key that I purchased? Why was the confirmation email...: Hi, Yesterday I purchased Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft Store app on my computer not from the website, but from the Windows tile/app. I received the key from the store, typed it into my Settings/Activation and upgraded my Windows machine. Today, I realized that I...
  10. No Product Key with Online Windows 10 Pro Purchase

No Product Key with Online Windows 10 Pro Purchase: Since you can't actually talk with anyone at Microsoft, which is the reason I use a MAC! How do you get a Product Key for your online purchase? I received an Order Number and software, just no Product Key....