Windows 10: Where To Purchase Windows Defender Offline Thumb Boot Drive

Discus and support Where To Purchase Windows Defender Offline Thumb Boot Drive in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm convinced my computer is running some kind of behind the scenes malware. Signs are that there are popups that appear and go away so fast that they... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JWAsker, Jan 12, 2019.

1. JWAsker Win User

Where To Purchase Windows Defender Offline Thumb Boot Drive

I'm convinced my computer is running some kind of behind the scenes malware. Signs are that there are popups that appear and go away so fast that they can't be identified; ads popping up in search results leading to google leads services, which come to pages that don't load; slow connection speeds.

I wish to use a boot scan, such as the one Windows makes. However, I lack a uninfected computer to load it onto. Is there any reputable companies who will sell the latest version of this on a thumb drive?

Thanks

:)

JWAsker, Jan 12, 2019
  2. Whick Win User

Windows Defender Offline for Windows 10

Tried this suggestion and it did not work. Tried to boot from USB with Windows Defender Offline transferred from a safe computer. Would not boot from USB. Message "Secure Boot Violation, Invalid Signature Detected, Check secure boot policy in Setup"
    Any suggestions on next steps for a Windows 10 compatible version of Windows Defender Offline?

Whick, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Matt5150 Win User
    Boot into Windows Defender Offline

Matt5150, Jan 12, 2019
  4. thewamp Win User

Is it possible to create a Windows Defender Offline Scan boot disk for Windows 10?

Thank you for your reply to my question. Please note, however, that I asked about a solution for Windows 10.

The following indicates that the solution that you directed me to, is not for Windows 10 (and did not work for Windows 10):

Using Windows Defender Offline on Windows 7 and Windows 8.1

If you're using Windows Defender Offline on Windows 7 or Windows 8.1, you need to follow four basic steps:

1. Download Windows Defender Offline and create a CD, DVD, or USB flash drive.

thewamp, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Where To Purchase Windows Defender Offline Thumb Boot Drive - Similar Threads - Where Purchase Defender

2. Window defender offline.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Window defender offline.: Like many old thread which is deadI wanna launch to window defender offline mode but as always it bootloop upon restartsbut the closest i got was window defender offline scan when it restart i pull the power then start up, it started to loading in window offline mode but then...
  3. Hypervisor V and using a thumb drive offline drive saying denied

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hypervisor V and using a thumb drive offline drive saying denied: Hello can someone please help? I can't offline an external drive, and thumb drives have no option to do this. This is so I can pass a USB drive device to Hypervisor V so I can store a image with Windows PE made in Hypervisor. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  4. Encrypted USB thumb drive is blocked by Windows Defender

Encrypted USB thumb drive is blocked by Windows Defender: I have Kingston Data Traveler encrypted USB thumb drive and it is blocked byWindows Defender. I enter the passcode, then the thumb drive create a different unencrypted drive but then a see a pop-up>>Please insert a disk into USB drive>> - the new drive isinaccessible. When...
  5. Thumb Drives

Thumb Drives: How do I use a thumb drive to transfer data from Windows 7 to Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thumb-drives/8b697fba-9f37-417b-a867-1443e9150438
  6. Where can I find logfile Windows Defender Offline?

Where can I find logfile Windows Defender Offline?: Hi! I run a scan in offline mode. When the PC had restarted it didn't give any status at all. When I look at the last scan timestamp it is the timestamp for the last scheduled quick scan and not the offline scan. Is it supposed to not create a report? If yes, I'd guess...
  7. Windows Defender Offline

Windows Defender Offline: Hi all, Can someone tell me if Windows Defender Offline is available in Windows 10 Pro? Thanks, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/defender_offline-protect_start-windows_10/windows-defender-offline/7a23a5b9-c83e-4427-912d-8c32c47544c6
  8. windows defender automatically scan thumb drives

windows defender automatically scan thumb drives: plugged in USB thumb drive opened windows explorer right clicked drive scan with windows defender and it said scanning pc but it never shows any options so I dont know if it scanned pc or usb for sure why or not 42160
  9. thumb drives

thumb drives: Upgraded to windows 10, plugged in a thumb drive but have no idea how to open the drive 27165
  10. Booting Windows from Thumb Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Booting Windows from Thumb Drive: I'm still running Vista. I recently purchased a thumb drive with Windows 10 from Microsoft (only because they don't sell them on disc anymore, which is easy and I've done a clean install of Vista half a dozen times from CD-Rom). Anyway, I plug in the thumb drive, I...