Windows 10: where to send bug reports - windows feedback app is crashing/broken and not usable

Discus and support where to send bug reports - windows feedback app is crashing/broken and not usable in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; question in the title.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by windoze_user_2517732, Jun 24, 2021.

1. where to send bug reports - windows feedback app is crashing/broken and not usable

question in the title.

:)

windoze_user_2517732, Jun 24, 2021
  2. DavidY Win User

Send Feedback to Microsoft in Windows 10

Hi Shawn,

Now that Windows 10 has been released publicly, but still including the Feedback app, I wonder if it would be worth tweaking the title to help folks new to the Forum who've just started using Windows 10 (and didn't use the Feedback app as Insiders) find it more easily, if they want to send a Bug Report to Microsoft.

Something like 'Feedback and Bug Reports- Send to Microsoft in Window 10', perhaps?

Also, the WinKey - ? Keyboard shortcut is useful, because it opens the Feedback app straightaway with a screenshot, so I'd suggest adding that to Option Four?

DavidY, Jun 24, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How can I report a bug in the Maps app?

Hello,

I suggest that you provide your suggestions and feedbacks in the dedicated
    Windows Feedback App where our developers will look in to it to provide better user experience. Follow these steps to provide suggestions in Windows Feedback App.

At any time, select Start, and then type
    Windows Feedback to send us your opinions and suggestions.

Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Jun 24, 2021
  4. Mussels Win User

where to send bug reports - windows feedback app is crashing/broken and not usable

Windows 7 BETA Problem/Bug Report

yeah you were supposed to leave the send feedback links. Otherwise umm, how do you send feedback?

Mussels, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

where to send bug reports - windows feedback app is crashing/broken and not usable

1. where to send bug reports - windows feedback app is crashing/broken and not usable - Similar Threads - where send bug

2. Steam game sending a crash report and not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam game sending a crash report and not opening: I am trying to play Resident Evil Village on my PC using Steam but I keep getting this crash report and haven't even been able to start the game, how do i fix it? It's my first time running the game....
  3. Steam game sending a crash report and not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Steam game sending a crash report and not opening: I am trying to play Resident Evil Village on my PC using Steam but I keep getting this crash report and haven't even been able to start the game, how do i fix it? It's my first time running the game....
  4. Bug Report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug Report: Hello i would like to report a bug with windows 11 where there are blank gaps where shopping and games should be in the widgets panels. Another bug ive been encountering is where the widgets sometimes dont update automatically and i have to manually refresh to actually see...
  5. i can't send feedback on my feedback hub app so i'm sending it here

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i can't send feedback on my feedback hub app so i'm sending it here: I am not able to use my headphones, the sound only comes from the speakers even when the headphones are connected. I already tried everything that I found on internet that could fix my problem but it seems impossible. I tried changing the playback device on control panel but...
  6. Where to officially report windows bugs?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where to officially report windows bugs?: I am a very advanced Windows user and would like to know where I can create an official bug report that is being looked at by Microsoft. If you'd like to know more about the bug, don't even think about asking me, this place here has probably not even one solved case and is...
  7. Where do I report Windows bugs?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where do I report Windows bugs?: Hi folks, just had a Windows update on my Surface Book 3 and since it updated the docking station has been on the blink which means everything that's plugged into it keeps turning off and on. Everything was peachy until the update had finished installing. Thank in advance...
  8. What does Send Crash Reports do?

in Windows 10 Support
    What does Send Crash Reports do?: I just play a online games and i suddenly crash in the middle of the game and some windows like pop up appear on my screen tell about the crash log i want to press exit but accidentally press Send Crash Reports bottom and they just send it without prompt. Beside they send the...
  9. How to report bugs in apps in the windows store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to report bugs in apps in the windows store?: I have the twitter app that was installed from the windows store and it's got a few bugs. How do I report the bugs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-report-bugs-in-apps-in-the-windows-store/a862ca9a-77ec-4c2b-bdd0-b6f078c3b5d1"
  10. Where can bugs in builds be reported?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where can bugs in builds be reported?: Other than the built in feedback app - because it has a bug for me on build 10166 and is just a blue windows with a logo that doesn't provide any means to do anything with it. On build 10166, I'm finding there to be many bugs. Some of them are: - When my PC goes into...