Windows 10: Where to start the game in Killer Instinct definitive edition?

Discus and support Where to start the game in Killer Instinct definitive edition? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I tried out the game pass yesterday for the first time on windows 10 and downloaded Killer Instinct definitive edition - but it just shows me a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Desperadio, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Where to start the game in Killer Instinct definitive edition?

Hello, I tried out the game pass yesterday for the first time on windows 10 and downloaded Killer Instinct definitive edition - but it just shows me a making of video and artworks and I'm not able to start the game. Just an option to close definitive edition and start Killer Instinct (?) but the other Game is still loading. So where is the Definitive Edition? I don't get it. What did I download 7gb for?

:)

Desperadio, Oct 10, 2019
  2. psycE Win User

Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition

I paid for KI: Definitive Edition.....TWICE. (on Windows 10)

I STILL don't have the "Definitive Edition".

The Killer Instinct Classic games are not on here.

I was supposed to get this with Xbox Game Pass. It only played the original KI so I purchased the Definitive Edition Bundle for keeps.

THAT didn't work. I click play on KI: Definitive Edition and it plays the plain KI.

I paid for the Definitive Edition twice already.

I tried the Windows Button + R and that did not work.

I'm really pissed at this point.

I'm feeling really ripped off right now.

Hopefully someone can help me out.

psycE, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Killer instinct definitive edtion

Hi there, i bought the killer instinct definitive edition and after four of failed installation atempts i finaly have the working. But the game has no characters available to play, i purchased the definitive edition which was supposed to have all characters
    available. In game any time i try to choose any character(aside from jago) it tells me to purchase the character or the definitive edition, which i have. All i want to play the content iv'e paid for, any help to fix this problem would much appreciated.

Crowbar1499, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Where to start the game in Killer Instinct definitive edition?

Killer Instinct : Defenitive Edition

I recently bought Killer Instinct : Defenitive Edition for the PC, but after I bought it and downloaded it, the main game still hasnt unlocked any of the characters besides Jago and the weekly free rotation, its been 5 days and I havent gotten a response
    from support, so I might try asking here. And from the reviews of the definitive edition is that many others bought it but experienced the same issue as I am.

RobinRumawas, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Where to start the game in Killer Instinct definitive edition?

1. Where to start the game in Killer Instinct definitive edition? - Similar Threads - Where start game

2. Killer Instinct

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Killer Instinct: jus bought the game and installed it , no shortcut on desktop, went 2 play the game and it wont work , so unstalled game tryed to install again , now i cant install 2 the same drive and i cant delete 2 folders which the game was installed , which are program files and...
  3. Killer instinct Difinitive edition downloaded but still only unlock 1 character?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Killer instinct Difinitive edition downloaded but still only unlock 1 character?: Downloaded the definitive edition asa game pass member but on character is playable only the free rotation characters can be played. anyone have the same problem? Is there something I can do on my end to do to correct this issue? please help if you know what is wrong with...
  4. Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition: I paid for KI: Definitive Edition.....TWICE. (on Windows 10) I STILL don't have the "Definitive Edition". The Killer Instinct Classic games are not on here. I was supposed to get this with Xbox Game Pass. It only played the original KI so I purchased the Definitive Edition...
  5. Xbox Game Pass for PC app and Killer Instinct

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass for PC app and Killer Instinct: Today I signed up for the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Upon installing the Xbox Game Pass for PC app on my system, I was pleased to discover that it automatically found 3 of the 4 Microsoft games that I purchased from the MS Store and currently have installed: ReCore, State...
  6. Age of Empires: Definitive Edition not starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires: Definitive Edition not starting: I installed Age of Empires: Definitive Edition from MS Store but I couldn't play as is just starts with black window with some image in middle, after few seconds that window disappears without any error or warning. I checked all suggestions from forum or AoE support page,...
  7. Age of Empires Definitive Edition - where is it installed?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Age of Empires Definitive Edition - where is it installed?: I have just installed this game and it doesn't work. I understand I have to add it to the whitelist on my f-secure. There's a problem. Neither I, nor an agent from F-secure, can find the files on my laptop to add them to the whitelist. I have tried all the recommended...
  8. Xbox 360 controller works in everything but Killer Instinct for PC (not steam)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 controller works in everything but Killer Instinct for PC (not steam): My Xbox 360 controller works in everything but Killer Instinct for PC (not steam). Is there a fix available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360-controller-works-in-everything-but-killer/f22b7d1e-023b-45c6-b0e8-1d551d3f5514
  9. how can I backup Killer Instinct

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I backup Killer Instinct: Hello I want to make a backup of the game called killer instinct , the game is free on the windows store , its 23gb that i dont want to download again , so i was wondering if there is a way to make a backup of the game and a way to restore it if i have to reinstall...
  10. Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition launches on Windows 10 w/ Play Any

in Windows 10 News
    Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition launches on Windows 10 w/ Play Any: [img] That’s right, you read the headline correctly – Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition releases for Windows 10 today. Previously available only on Xbox One, the Definitive Edition packs up ALL the content we’ve ever released – every character (psst, there are 26),...