Windows 10: Where to submit about bug in Windows?

Discus and support Where to submit about bug in Windows? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, Where to submit bug to comming windows looks like insider way failed no responses... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jmsforumer, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Where to submit about bug in Windows?

Hello,

Where to submit bug to comming windows looks like insider way failed no responses

:)

jmsforumer, Apr 20, 2020

2. How to submit an official BUG report for Windows 10 ?

I submitted a Windows 10 issue in this community. It received one response from a support person at Microsoft but the suggestion did not fix the problem and there has been no follow-up since. I have documented the issue and feel like nobody at Microsoft
    cares about Windows 10 users reporting bugs. Is there ANY WAY to actually submit a bug report to Microsoft so that a support person is assigned to the issue to provide helpful suggestions and hopefully a final solution to the bug ?

Thanks,

Dave

DavidELindsay, Apr 20, 2020
  3. Jonny_doe Win User
    Submit a bios error

I got a His HD4870 turbo bios (which isn't in the bios list ) , it runs at 780/1000 , so i thought people might like to share it , but when i go to GPU-Z and try to submit a bios , it always fails , saying that it's ready there (this happened with my last card aswell HD3870 ) , but it's not in the list

Why is this ???? I have submitted it manually but it still hasn't been added to the list ...

Jonny_doe, Apr 20, 2020
  4. Where to submit about bug in Windows?

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Where to submit about bug in Windows?

1. Where to submit about bug in Windows? - Similar Threads - Where submit bug

2. Bugs about Window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bugs about Window 11: After I update my laptop to window 11, when I open dual screen and it will become blur and flash black screen. Doesn't this problem when I use window 10. My display resolution is 1920x1080 higest. Somebody met this problem too?...
  3. Bugs about Window 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bugs about Window 11: After I update my laptop to window 11, when I open dual screen and it will become blur and flash black screen. Doesn't this problem when I use window 10. My display resolution is 1920x1080 higest. Somebody met this problem too?...
  4. Mouse without boarders...where do I submit a question?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse without boarders...where do I submit a question?: I do not see a place to submit a question regarding MWB. My curser disappears behind the task bar on the remote screen. Otherwise, it is always visible. MWB works well except for this...Bob...
  5. Submit a complaint about counterfeit products in Egypt

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Submit a complaint about counterfeit products in Egypt: I was trying to contact Microsoft to file a complaint about a counterfeit product of their products in Egypt, which is sold on one of Amazon's company colled Souq.com , the name of the store is cham.Elctronic I can not find an email address to send them an email, and the...
  6. Where to submit my .dmp files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Where to submit my .dmp files: My laptop has been crashing recently, so I followed the instructions in here and here and now I have the .dmp log files along with the MSinfo output, but I couldn't figure out where to send them to be looked over. The link to how to upload them just sends you to a Wikihow...
  7. Where to officially report windows bugs?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where to officially report windows bugs?: I am a very advanced Windows user and would like to know where I can create an official bug report that is being looked at by Microsoft. If you'd like to know more about the bug, don't even think about asking me, this place here has probably not even one solved case and is...
  8. Where to submit abiut bug in Windows?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Where to submit abiut bug in Windows?: Hello, Where to submit bug to comming windows looks like insider way failed no responses https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-submit-abiut-bug-in-windows/326dd99c-ef75-4878-99bb-9b17ad234bc5
  9. About the big bug in windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About the big bug in windows: Hello sir, I am from india. I am student of engineering college of IT branch. I have found a big bug in all windows version as well as in ms office also. Bug is that any one can activate windows without having a purchased product key. And MS OFFICE also. You should...
  10. Where to ask about Windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Support
    Where to ask about Windows 8.1: Is there a sister forum for 8.1? My browser will not remember history but I didn't touch anything and Firefox setting has checkbox checked for remember history. 25690