Windows 10: where to submit request for product key information especially country of origin

Discus and support where to submit request for product key information especially country of origin in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hello, i would like to find out where to submit request for product key information especially country of origin. i tried with 2 different lawyers to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by stefanmeyer7, Jul 14, 2020.

1. where to submit request for product key information especially country of origin

hello, i would like to find out where to submit request for product key information especially country of origin.
    i tried with 2 different lawyers to contact and ask the german PID Service which indicates to provide such kind of information. unfortunately there is no feedback even after repeated requests. that's why I'm looking for a comparable service from microsoft in another EU country, e.g. Ireland or other.

i would appreciate if anyone could provide some contact details. many thx

:)

stefanmeyer7, Jul 14, 2020
  2. AndreTen Win User

Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, Jul 14, 2020
  3. tengeezer Win User
    Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Cheers, will check it out.

tengeezer, Jul 14, 2020
  4. where to submit request for product key information especially country of origin

Windows 10 product key error

Hi Piyush,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

where to submit request for product key information especially country of origin

1. where to submit request for product key information especially country of origin - Similar Threads - where submit request

2. Original Product Key Insertion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Original Product Key Insertion: Hi,I was studying a docker course when I was setting up the docker I wanted to activate Hyper V, but this feature was not available, I had to change my product key, but now I want to insert my original product key, and when I try to insert it, it sends me this message 'the...
  3. Original Product Key Insertion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Original Product Key Insertion: Hi,I was studying a docker course when I was setting up the docker I wanted to activate Hyper V, but this feature was not available, I had to change my product key, but now I want to insert my original product key, and when I try to insert it, it sends me this message 'the...
  4. Original Product Key Insertion

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Retrieving Original Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Retrieving Original Product Key: I am Using HP TS 14 Notebook PC. It was Pre installed with Windows 8 Home Edition. It was upgraded it to Windows 10 Home. My laptop suffered Hard Disk Failure so a new Hard Disk was inserted without Activation of Windows. I cannot Retrieve my Original Product Key. Please help...
  6. Finding Original Product Key

Finding Original Product Key: Is there anyway to find the first product key you used in your computer? If yes, please tell me how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finding-original-product-key/bb95519b-40bb-48d3-9963-486909a8de1a
  7. where the product key?

where the product key?: where the product key?and what is the product key activating windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-the-product-key/ca4fe021-ca53-45a1-89ae-70c2ff35583f
  8. Windows original product key

Windows original product key: I am using hp laptop. My original product key got blurred and I have no idea about retailer. Please let me know how to get the original product key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-original-product-key/446eaf65-e967-4e43-84d1-4e16b7135da8"
  9. Request for information

Request for information: I work on a domain where users sign into their profile utilizing a common access card (CAC). These CACs have 4 certificates an ID, signature, authentication, and Encryption. Users utilize 1 certificate to log into computers. Since windows 10 has come to the domain our users...
  10. submitting an info request

in Windows 10 Support
    submitting an info request: I wanted to save a copy of some text messages on my phone before I purchase a new one. I downloaded something called Coo Master for a trial version only. When the program started all it looked for was deleted messages, I didn't want that I just wanted to have a copy of some...