Windows 10: Where to suggest suggestions to Microsoft

Discus and support Where to suggest suggestions to Microsoft in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there a place to send suggestions to Microsoft. I'm fairly certain that out of the millions of emails (I think) they get, they'll be sure to read... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Maggidon, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Maggidon Win User

Where to suggest suggestions to Microsoft

Is there a place to send suggestions to Microsoft. I'm fairly certain that out of the millions of emails (I think) they get, they'll be sure to read mine. Please advise. Thanks!

:)

Maggidon, Aug 6, 2015

2. suggestion to Microsoft

Hello guys can anyone tell how to suggest ideas to Microsoft

Clarislisette, Aug 6, 2015
  3. RicW-nw Win User
    where to do suggestion for Microsoft about Windows 10

I've unearthed something else since my previous post - it enables viewing/saving of some of the lock-screen pictures, and where information has been added in 'properties' - the location and/or author of the image.

See my 22 May post in this thread...

Where are the Windows 10 lock screen photos from?

RicW-nw, Aug 6, 2015
  4. sn00ker Win User

sn00ker, Aug 6, 2015
  5. Maggidon Win User
    Thanks for the reply!!!

Maggidon, Aug 7, 2015
  6. JohnC Win User
    You can also use the Windows Feedback app in the start menu. Just click on all apps and scroll down.

JohnC, Aug 7, 2015
  7. Bazz Win User
    You may as well walk from London to Australia getting answers from Micro$

Bazz, Aug 7, 2015
  8. Maggidon Win User

I wouldn't expect to hear from Microsoft, unless it's one of the spam operators. And out of the millions of suggestions sent in, I'm sure mine would make it to the trash bin. Where to suggest suggestions to Microsoft :)
    Thank you JohnC for your informative reply. Appreciated.

Maggidon, Aug 7, 2015
  9. sn00ker Win User
    No problem... I hope it works out

sn00ker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Where to suggest suggestions to Microsoft - Similar Threads - Where suggest suggestions

2. Suggestion.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Suggestion.: We might know all family members have screentime that pops right onto your head. So you could change it to the right corner of our screen? Please do add that feature. That helps all gamers to be happy with Microsoft family safety. By Haldir Nielsen. Email: *** Email address...
  3. Suggestion.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suggestion.: We might know all family members have screentime that pops right onto your head. So you could change it to the right corner of our screen? Please do add that feature. That helps all gamers to be happy with Microsoft family safety. By Haldir Nielsen. Email: *** Email address...
  4. Suggestion.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Suggestion

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suggestion: I think it would be nice if we could allow to "Draw over other apps" that would be a nice feature to my windows laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suggestion/1d72cb95-b7ba-4844-9045-f57065386c1b
  6. A suggestion

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    A suggestion: I really like the images of landscapes and the natural world I receive, but I would really appreciate images of paintings and sculptures by the masters. It would be visually pleasing and educational. Any reason why not?...
  7. Where to make feature suggestions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where to make feature suggestions?: I didn't find a uservoice for the Windows 10 Mail app. My wish is for an automatic selection of language when typing an email, same as in Outlook (Office 365). That's a great feature that saves a lot of time and correcting auto-correct mistakes. Is there a way to suggest...
  8. Suggestion for Microsoft (only for microsoft)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Suggestion for Microsoft (only for microsoft): You should add back the old windows themes. like Windows Classic, XP Luna, And Aero. and add back the classic control panel. for people who like classic stuff (like me)...
  9. Suggestions

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Suggestions: Hello Microsoft community I have some suggestions: 1 - Microsoft has been a great success when issuing Windows 10, but it consumes a lot of RAM Why Microsoft does not reduce the consumption of RAM? 2. Development of a program to clean up the PC 3. Add a program in Windows 10...
  10. Suggestions

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Suggestions: I picked up an HP Compaq dc7800 small form factor desktop recently. It was refurbished, came with Windows 10 and was under $100.00! I wiped the hard drive and installed Windows 10 Fall Creators update fresh. I have it all running great, never thought and older machine could...