Windows 10: Where was this photo taken?

Discus and support Where was this photo taken? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My corporate issued laptop must have some restrictions so the info icon is not showing up. Can anyone tell where this photo is from? Thanks [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kevin D Nguyen, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Where was this photo taken?

My corporate issued laptop must have some restrictions so the info icon is not showing up. Can anyone tell where this photo is from? Thanks

Where was this photo taken? [​IMG]

:)

Kevin D Nguyen, Aug 6, 2018

2. How to sort photos in Windows essentials photo gallery.

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to sort your pictures in the way you want them. Kindly take note that the only options to sort your photos in Photo Gallery are the following:

• Date taken
    • Date modified
    • File size
    • Image size
    • Rating
    • Caption
    • File name
    Also I suggest follow the below steps.

Press ALT + W + K, one after other & check if the photos are shown in the order they were taken.

I hope this helps.

Thanks & regards.

Mohammed Ali.

Mohammed AliAli, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Cannot see photos taken with my phone all the sudden

Hi Matt,

I realize that you are facing issues with the photos taken on your phone. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Have you installed all the pending updates on the phone?

• What is the model number of the phone?

• Are you saving the photos to an internal memory or external memory?
    Suggest you to install all the pending updates on the phone and remember to restart the phone to check if that helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 6, 2018
  4. kormath Win User

Where was this photo taken?

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done *Smile I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

Where was this photo taken?

1. Where was this photo taken? - Similar Threads - Where was photo

2. Where is this background picture taken?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where is this background picture taken?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Widow_Maker_GT2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wbdhak/where_is_this_background_picture_taken/
  3. Bulk rename photos to date taken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bulk rename photos to date taken: I have found old discussions that offer this link gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcenter/Rename-picture-files-with-97738191 but that is redirected to TechNet gallery. Is there an updated script that works with Windows 11?...
  4. uploading photos by date taken

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    uploading photos by date taken: HI,in windows 7 I used to be able to import photos from an sd card so they would automatically go into the photos folder in file explorer organized by date taken.I cannot get windows 10 photos to do this. I'd love to know how i do itthanks...
  5. Where is this photo?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where is this photo?: I have a photo in my pc which I have never downloaded or transferred. Every time I reboot it is a picture of four males wearing leather jackets, standing straight in a line facing towards the left with a green meadow in the background. I have a personal lock screen photo but...
  6. Screensaver on Windows desktop, where are the photos taken ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screensaver on Windows desktop, where are the photos taken ?: I would like to know in a simple fashion, how i find out the location of the photos taken for my desktop screensaver. The equivalent one at my work tells you onscreen !...
  7. Photos not displayed by Taken Date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos not displayed by Taken Date: I've scanned photos into my laptop and used File Explorer to correct the Taken Date. I file them by Year and some Years have Folders for Month. Some of them have been changed and refiled. The Photo app doesn't display them by Taken Date. File Explorer has a Folder for My...
  8. Organize Photos by Date Taken

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Organize Photos by Date Taken: I recently purchased a new computer from Best Buy that came with Windows 10. I have hundreds of photos that I want to organize by DATE TAKEN. All I could get Windows 10 to do was organize them into 3 categories: LAST WEEK, LAST YEAR, and A LONG TIME AGO. Those may not be...
  9. Photos taken on today's date in the Photo App?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos taken on today's date in the Photo App?: My Windows 10 Photo App used to have a featured box that automatically displayed all the photos I took or downloaded on today's date in past years. I think I accidentally deleted that box and I see no option to bring it back. Is there a way to restore this feature so that...
  10. Where are the photos stored that are taken of a video frame?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are the photos stored that are taken of a video frame?: I'm using the Photo app to take a picture of a frame in a video. After successfully selecting a frame and confirmation that the photo is saving, I can't find the photo. I've looked in the pictures folder and the folder where the video was stored, but nothing is there....