Windows 10: where were you born

Discus and support where were you born in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; plymouth new hampshire... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TigVI, Sep 17, 2018.

1. TigVI Win User

where were you born

plymouth new hampshire

:)

TigVI, Sep 17, 2018

2. Borne Pulse Clip MP3

I have Borne Pulse Clip MP3 player and I cannot transfer music from my computer to it. It keeps saying the disc is empty.

LorraineShaw1, Sep 17, 2018
  3. omaley77 Win User
    Paramétrer un E72 pour pouvoir l'utiliser en borne WIFI

Bonjour

Je voudrais utiliser mon portable Nokia E72 pour qu'il serve de borne wifi pour me connecter internet via une tablette sous android.

Est-ce que quelqu'un aurait déj essayé? et sourtout réussi:smileyhappy:

Merci d'avance

omaley77, Sep 17, 2018
  4. D007 Win User

where were you born

Blizzard Servers Hacked, User Data Compromised

Yea I think they call that a "social security card"..lol..

Thema:

where were you born

1. where were you born - Similar Threads - where were born

2. Where are my files stored that were stored on "This PC"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are my files stored that were stored on "This PC": Hello!My computer broke down and I cannot turn it on anymore. I was able to do a backup of my files from local disk drive [C], however I lost all the files that were saved under "This PC" ... They were also not stored in "ONE Drive". So I wonder where are they stored and how...
  3. Where are my files stored that were stored on "This PC"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are my files stored that were stored on "This PC": Hello!My computer broke down and I cannot turn it on anymore. I was able to do a backup of my files from local disk drive [C], however I lost all the files that were saved under "This PC" ... They were also not stored in "ONE Drive". So I wonder where are they stored and how...
  4. Where are my files stored that were stored on "This PC"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Where are you all from?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are you all from?: Just wanted to know where you are all from and what your native languages are.Limited to independent advisors and insiders https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-you-all-from/1a710dc0-f656-44d5-b8e8-5820e3c5ad2a
  6. Born Fullstacker diving into azure learnig!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Born Fullstacker diving into azure learnig!: 30 day challange? I love it!The biggest issues im having is with the constant verification of my identity! By the lords of coding && silicon is there a way for my Own Personal Computer to just trust me && not ask for a friking Verification every 5 min?Just cus i open 30-40...
  7. Born Fullstacker diving into azure learnig!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Born Fullstacker diving into azure learnig!: 30 day challange? I love it!The biggest issues im having is with the constant verification of my identity! By the lords of coding && silicon is there a way for my Own Personal Computer to just trust me && not ask for a friking Verification every 5 min?Just cus i open 30-40...
  8. Opening windows on monitor where they were triggered

in Windows 10 Customization
    Opening windows on monitor where they were triggered: Hello, I use latop with Win10 with 2 connected monitors as my work daily driver. I am constantly fighting with windows opening on random monitor. I think it may be because windows is remembering, where the last window of this type was opened. However, I rearange my...
  9. Notification: while you were gaming ..................

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification: while you were gaming ..................: Hello, How to disable this notification. I searched in dutch and english and there is no switch nor checkbox to disable this in the windows 10 home. Some sites direct you to setting -> notifications etc. and it's a dead end. To be honoust I am getting more and more annoid...
  10. Opera Neon new concept browser is born

in Windows 10 News
    Opera Neon new concept browser is born: A year ago, we set out to explore what web browsers might look like in years to come. Now, you can try Opera Neon – a concept browser that gives you a glimpse into the future of desktop browsers. [img] Today’s web browsers are not as fresh as they used to be At...