Windows 10: Where will I be able to find C drive in windows 10 laptops

Discus and support Where will I be able to find C drive in windows 10 laptops in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Where will I be able to find C drive in windows 10 laptops ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by XYZ1999, Dec 6, 2018.

1. XYZ1999 Win User

Where will I be able to find C drive in windows 10 laptops

Where will I be able to find C drive in windows 10 laptops ?

:)

XYZ1999, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Where will I be able to find C drive in windows 10 laptops

laptop DVD drive not appearing on windows?

Well my cousin is coming down soon with his laptop to get his DVD drive fixed because on my computers his DVD drive isn't appeared on the list,he can eject his DVD drive but it doesn't appear on windows..anyone know how to fix this?? would entering bios help?? would i be able to format it?

kurosagi01, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Where will I be able to find C drive in windows 10 laptops

1. Where will I be able to find C drive in windows 10 laptops - Similar Threads - Where able find

2. Where can I find bluetooth drivers for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where can I find bluetooth drivers for windows 10?: Unfortunately Dell doesn’t provide their customers with Bluetooth driver support. I use Dell laptop running Windows 10. I tried to install drivers from Lenovo but they are not working. Please recommend any Bluetooth drivers that can work on Windows 10....
  3. Is Windows C same as C drive in windows 10 laptops

Is Windows C same as C drive in windows 10 laptops: Is Windows C same as C drive in windows 10 laptops ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows-c-same-as-c-drive-in-windows-10-laptops/b3cd297b-1cf6-4ff3-9164-57358742444c
  4. where can I find a user guide for windows 10? I purchased a laptop yesterday, and I'm at a...

in Windows 10 Customization
    where can I find a user guide for windows 10? I purchased a laptop yesterday, and I'm at a...: I purchased a laptop yesterday, and I'm at a loss trying to understand how to use the new Windows 10. It is nothing like my previous Windows 7, and I can't find any reference material as to operating it. Can someone please direct me to where I can find a user guide for...
  5. where an I find a resuma template

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where an I find a resuma template: where can I find a resume template ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-an-i-find-a-resuma-template/b01c2e98-c064-40dd-a94b-6955ffd57ecf"
  6. Windows 10 not able to find 5ghz wifi.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 not able to find 5ghz wifi.: Hello everyone, I have Dell Inspiron N5110 with Windows 10 (64 bit). I have Airtel 100 mbps connection. When I can connect my laptop with LAN cable I can use the speed of 100 Mbps but while I use it on WiFi I can only see the 2.5 ghz connection on that speed is very poor...
  7. where do i find tool bars in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    where do i find tool bars in windows 10: how do I find toolbars in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-tool-bars-in-windows-10/3993fa90-2093-446e-9baa-940098bddea5
  8. where do i find utilities?

where do i find utilities?: I'm trying to find utilities so I can hook up my printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/where-do-i-find-utilities/ae8a05b1-f814-45f4-b08c-16538f195dbc
  9. Where can I find the Windows 10 upgrade file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where can I find the Windows 10 upgrade file: I's like to run the upgrade on multiple PC's without downloading each time. Is the upgrade file available anywhere. Windows 10 deletes the "GetWindows10-sds.exe " file after it performs the upgrade so I cannot save it 31898
  10. How Can I Find The Number Of Files On C Drive?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Can I Find The Number Of Files On C Drive?: I need to know the number of files, all of them, on C:\ (not the amount of used space). *Tongue 102438

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where do i find the c drive on my laptop with windows 10