Windows 10: Where will my money go if I refund it when it was bought with a credit card?

Discus and support Where will my money go if I refund it when it was bought with a credit card? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought a game on the Microsoft store with a credit card, and I wanna know if when I refund it, would I get the money on my credit card or money in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Diseased Worm, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Where will my money go if I refund it when it was bought with a credit card?

I bought a game on the Microsoft store with a credit card, and I wanna know if when I refund it, would I get the money on my credit card or money in the Microsoft store?

:)

Diseased Worm, Oct 2, 2020

2. I refunded a game, but I can't find the credit that was added to my account as a refund.

In order history, It says that I have been already refunded, and in the email it did not say it's gonna refund my money to my credit card but it will refund my money as credits. The same thing you get from gift cards.

The_overseer, Oct 2, 2020
  3. Bought using credit card thinking I was using gift card.

Hi Alex

Greetings! I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

You should follow the below process for refund, if you are eligible. Once refund is processed, then you can use your gift card + credit card combination to use to buy again.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/400064...

For second time buy, I would suggest you to work with Microsoft help to see the feasibility of buying gift through card + credit card combination to avoid issues.

Do let me know if you require any further help on this. Will be glad to help you.

Vijay_Verma, Oct 2, 2020
  4. Where will my money go if I refund it when it was bought with a credit card?

Refund money

When am I going to get refund money back? I canceled an Xbox live gold subscription like 3 days ago and they told me I'll get my refund back, and I have been checking my bank and there is still no refund money. So when I'm I going to get it back? I deleted
    my debit card info, is that why I haven't gotten my refund? If not, then where is it?

Big HSalim, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

Where will my money go if I refund it when it was bought with a credit card?

1. Where will my money go if I refund it when it was bought with a credit card? - Similar Threads - Where money refund

2. When will the money be returned to my bank account for a refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will the money be returned to my bank account for a refund?: Hello, I have refunded the game pass payment. It's been more than 24 hours but the money has not returned to my bank account. I would like to know when the money will be returned to me, or what I should do next?...
  3. I have a reoccuring charge on my credit card for DRIVERSUPPORTBILL.COM on my credit card...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a reoccuring charge on my credit card for DRIVERSUPPORTBILL.COM on my credit card...: I have a reoccurring charge on my credit card and I don't know what it is for and I would like to see it gone. My husband recently passed away and I have to pare down my expences as I am now on a very limited budget....
  4. I have a reoccuring charge on my credit card for DRIVERSUPPORTBILL.COM on my credit card...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a reoccuring charge on my credit card for DRIVERSUPPORTBILL.COM on my credit card...: I have a reoccurring charge on my credit card and I don't know what it is for and I would like to see it gone. My husband recently passed away and I have to pare down my expences as I am now on a very limited budget....
  5. Where is my money after a refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my money after a refund?: Hello!I bought an app in the Microsoft store on the wrong account. So i tried refunding it.I got the Confirmation Email, that my money has been refunded, but i cant find it. I payed with my "Paysafecard"-Account, so i checked, if their was my money, but it was not. I also...
  6. Where is my money after a refund?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is my money after a refund?: Hello!I bought an app in the Microsoft store on the wrong account. So i tried refunding it.I got the Confirmation Email, that my money has been refunded, but i cant find it. I payed with my "Paysafecard"-Account, so i checked, if their was my money, but it was not. I also...
  7. Where is my money after a refund?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. How long does it take for a refund to be credited to a card?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How long does it take for a refund to be credited to a card?: May 11, 2020 iv refounded Forza horizon 4 because the game didnt run that well in my system and the stuttering was horrible and i wanted to know how much time would take to get back the 1,439.20 pesos argentinos that I paid for the game. I used a MasterCard to pay it....
  9. Bought using credit card thinking I was using gift card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought using credit card thinking I was using gift card.: Hi. So I recently got a $25 giftcard for the microsoft store. I saw that Sea of Thieves was half off, and so it would be $30. I wanted to get it and I went to buy it with the $25 giftcard and I would pay the rest with my credit card. The credit card info had not been entered...
  10. My credit card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My credit card: Im trying to buy the new black ops 4 game but it keeps saying trouble processing pay ment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-credit-card/3ff759b3-af00-4536-8428-464b98ba8f9b