Windows 10: wheres is the email and calendar app?

Discus and support wheres is the email and calendar app? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; In Win 10, I deleted my mail and calendar app. I Have Office home 2013. I have be having problems with mail & calendar not recognizing my other email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SidBailey, Oct 28, 2019.

1. SidBailey Win User

wheres is the email and calendar app?

In Win 10, I deleted my mail and calendar app. I Have Office home 2013. I have be having problems with mail & calendar not recognizing my other email accts periodically. I read that you should delete the app and reinstall it. Now I cant find it to reinstall.

:)

SidBailey, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. wheres is the email and calendar app? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 28, 2019
  3. meebers Win User
    Mail & Calendar App

By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated.

wheres is the email and calendar app? [​IMG]

meebers, Oct 28, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

1. wheres is the email and calendar app? - Similar Threads - wheres email calendar

2. Where did the Calendar app go in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did the Calendar app go in windows 11: HI I would like to ask a question if I could please. I recently tried to use the new outlook desktop app. I went to the calendar in outlook and I put in an event and saved it but the problem is that when it was time for the event i received no notice of this event on my lock...
  3. Where did the Calendar app go in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where did the Calendar app go in windows 11: HI I would like to ask a question if I could please. I recently tried to use the new outlook desktop app. I went to the calendar in outlook and I put in an event and saved it but the problem is that when it was time for the event i received no notice of this event on my lock...
  4. Add email calendar invites from Windows 10 Mail app to Calendar app

Add email calendar invites from Windows 10 Mail app to Calendar app: I'm using Windows 10 mail app for all of my email accounts. I like to keep all my calendar invites in my Google calendar, so when there is a calendar invitation from a different email account I need to add it to my Google calendar. I have Google calendar in Windows 10...
  5. Hanging or Crashing Apps - email / calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hanging or Crashing Apps - email / calendar: I don't use the email app so I don't know if there's a problem with it don't care. Windows 10 Calendar keeps opening and closing immediately. I have tried the numerous suggestions that have been posted all over the internet with no success. The last one I did was the sfc...
  6. Lost email in Mail and Calendar app

Lost email in Mail and Calendar app: Hi! Yesterday it took me 3 hours to write an important email. I finished it and I sent it. Saw it on the outbox folder the disappeared as I supposed that it was sent. Closed the computer (sleep) and today when I was checking for the time that I sent the email I couldn't...
  7. microsoft email and calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft email and calendar: can i move an email into calendar by drop and drag? you can in Outlook, but i cant seem to get it to work in new email program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/microsoft-email-and-calendar/72302879-a5d6-4e3c-a99a-06127633bf30
  8. WIN 10 Email and Calendar APP

WIN 10 Email and Calendar APP: After last update on Windows Slow Ring I can not add email or update any accounts in both Calendar and Email, very frustrating. I need to add email account back in to APP with updated password. How can I fix, I removed APP and reinstalled still no help....
  9. Where Is Email Saved In Windows 10 Email App

in Browsers and Email
    Where Is Email Saved In Windows 10 Email App: Hello All, If I am using the built in email app in Windows 10 and I press archive to save an email, where is that email saved to? I need to save an email to my computer so that I can access it if I am offline. Does this feature do that and where can I find that email later?...
  10. Set email reminder in Calendar app

in Browsers and Email
    Set email reminder in Calendar app: I cannot find any way to set an email reminder for an event in Windows 10 Calendar app. Using Calendar at Outlook.com this is an option. Is this by design or am I missing something? 72090