Windows 10: Where's msconfig?

Discus and support Where's msconfig? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone help me find msconfig in Win10 Home ? There are some startup software I would like to disable. Thanks.. 13824 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by frankp, Aug 6, 2015.

1. frankp Win User

Where's msconfig?

Can someone help me find msconfig in Win10 Home ?
    There are some startup software I would like to disable.
    Thanks..

:)

frankp, Aug 6, 2015

2. BT WiFi App no available

Thanks for your response. I've spoken to BT and eventually got through to tech department who informed me the App had been withdrawn due to problems with windows 10. They had no idea when or if a replacement app would be available. Recently found that the Booking.com
    App is not available to windows 10 either so will switch to android products now !

Where's my app, Aug 6, 2015
  3. BT WiFi App no available

What is happening with Windows phone Apps ?

I have a Lumia 640 and a BT broadband account which has a great wifi network when out and about but after enjoying this service, I find that the BT WiFi is now not available for Windows phones ( Apple and Android are fine )

This is a major inconvenience having to constantly sign in to all the different hot spots .

I'm finding other useful apps not available too and seriously considering switching to Android.

I like Windows phones and have always supported them but the lack of main stream apps is becoming a problem now.

This BT App issue puts me at a serious disadvantage.

Where's my app, Aug 6, 2015
  4. Berton Win User

Where's msconfig?

It's on the Task Manager feature.

Berton, Aug 6, 2015
  5. Mystere Win User
    You can disable startup software from task manager.

Open task manager, then click on More Details, then click on the Startup tab.

However, msconfig is still there, just type it in the Cortana search box.

Mystere, Aug 6, 2015
  6. Berton Win User
    Using msconfig [WIndows key + R for the Run box] to get to the Startup tab gives this message:
    Attachment 29231

Berton, Aug 6, 2015
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
  8. Where's msconfig?

C:\windows\system32

mateusdacosta, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Where's msconfig?

1. Where's msconfig? - Similar Threads - Where's msconfig

2. Where Have All Restore Points Gone...Long Time Passing

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Where Have All Restore Points Gone...Long Time Passing: Win 10 Version: 1909 (OS Build 18363.657) with all currently available updates. One of the many nagging problems with my venture/upgrade? to Windows 10 includes the following... Restore Pioints disappear within a day of their creation. I have duplicated this problem on...
  3. Move Quick Access folders down to where Dropbox etc is?

in Windows 10 Support
    Move Quick Access folders down to where Dropbox etc is?: Can I move folders currently located in the Quick Access section down to where Dropbox, My computer, Onedrive and Network folders are? [img] 150626
  4. where to look

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where to look: The code below only produces: see screenshot: doesn't list records. what am I doing wrong? <html><head> <style> @page { size 8.5in 11in; margin: 2cm } div.page { page-break-after: always } </style> </head><body><center> <div class="page"> <?php error_reporting(E_ALL ^...
  5. I'm unable to install or find where this folder is, any pointers on how to solve this one?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm unable to install or find where this folder is, any pointers on how to solve this one?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/azimiq [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f4i2u2/im_unable_to_install_or_find_where_this_folder_is/
  6. where can I find a driver for microtech zio smart card reader/writer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where can I find a driver for microtech zio smart card reader/writer?: where can I find a driver for microtech zio smart card reader/writer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-a-driver-for-microtech-zio-smart/a45a601c-3ddd-4063-aceb-bb8e4f424520
  7. from where to download device drivers for HP laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    from where to download device drivers for HP laptop: I have a laptop HP Laptop 15-bs0xx and I have planned for a full format of this laptop. I want to know what device drivers should I download and make a backup and from where (or how) to download all device drivers. I have searched on HP website and here is the result for my...
  8. I have found a security flaw in Windows 10. Where to contact?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have found a security flaw in Windows 10. Where to contact?: Today I have found a security hole in Windows10 and I think it needs to be fixed asap. So , Any way to contact Microsoft before more devices getting affected too? submitted by /u/sksenweb [link] [comments]...
  9. Where to find a download od the old version of Paint 5.1

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where to find a download od the old version of Paint 5.1: Where to find a download od the old version of Paint 5.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-find-a-download-od-the-old-version-of/9f3223f6-4567-4f63-a487-d75e5ae8c4cd"
  10. So Desperate --- Who, What & Where ??? --- HELP :0 My 1.5 yr old Dell Win 10 is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    So Desperate --- Who, What & Where ??? --- HELP :0 My 1.5 yr old Dell Win 10 is...: Hi, Thursday, February 13, 2020 I read Greg's ans. to a question, what impressedme - hewould help until it's fixed for this person's question. I have been "DEALING" with my dilemma for along...