Windows 10: Where's msconfig?

Discus and support Where's msconfig? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone help me find msconfig in Win10 Home ? There are some startup software I would like to disable. Thanks.. 13824 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by frankp, Aug 6, 2015.

1. frankp Win User

Where's msconfig?

Can someone help me find msconfig in Win10 Home ?
    There are some startup software I would like to disable.
    Thanks..

:)

frankp, Aug 6, 2015

2. BT WiFi App no available

Thanks for your response. I've spoken to BT and eventually got through to tech department who informed me the App had been withdrawn due to problems with windows 10. They had no idea when or if a replacement app would be available. Recently found that the Booking.com
    App is not available to windows 10 either so will switch to android products now !

Where's my app, Aug 6, 2015
  3. BT WiFi App no available

What is happening with Windows phone Apps ?

I have a Lumia 640 and a BT broadband account which has a great wifi network when out and about but after enjoying this service, I find that the BT WiFi is now not available for Windows phones ( Apple and Android are fine )

This is a major inconvenience having to constantly sign in to all the different hot spots .

I'm finding other useful apps not available too and seriously considering switching to Android.

I like Windows phones and have always supported them but the lack of main stream apps is becoming a problem now.

This BT App issue puts me at a serious disadvantage.

Where's my app, Aug 6, 2015
  4. Berton Win User

Where's msconfig?

It's on the Task Manager feature.

Berton, Aug 6, 2015
  5. Mystere Win User
    You can disable startup software from task manager.

Open task manager, then click on More Details, then click on the Startup tab.

However, msconfig is still there, just type it in the Cortana search box.

Mystere, Aug 6, 2015
  6. Berton Win User
    Using msconfig [WIndows key + R for the Run box] to get to the Startup tab gives this message:
    Attachment 29231

Berton, Aug 6, 2015
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
  8. Where's msconfig?

C:\windows\system32

mateusdacosta, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Where's msconfig?

1. Where's msconfig? - Similar Threads - Where's msconfig

2. "Pinned" icons on the task bar keep moving around, where are my tools?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Pinned" icons on the task bar keep moving around, where are my tools?: I just switched to Windows 11 PC from Windows 10. I have a number of frequently used apps "pinned" to the task bar, but no matter how I adjust the settings, they will not stay in a fixed position. They slide down the task bar depending on the order and type of the files I've...
  3. "Pinned" icons on the task bar keep moving around, where are my tools?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Pinned" icons on the task bar keep moving around, where are my tools?: I just switched to Windows 11 PC from Windows 10. I have a number of frequently used apps "pinned" to the task bar, but no matter how I adjust the settings, they will not stay in a fixed position. They slide down the task bar depending on the order and type of the files I've...
  4. Where is my redeemed gift of Windows DVD app from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my redeemed gift of Windows DVD app from Microsoft Store: I received a gift of windows dvd app but when I redeemed it, app hasn't downloaded nor can I find it on my computer or in my Microsoft Store or my account. I have relentlessly followed the instructions without success. I have pressed updates in my store account, I have...
  5. Where is my redeemed gift of Windows DVD app from Microsoft Store

Where is my redeemed gift of Windows DVD app from Microsoft Store: I received a gift of windows dvd app but when I redeemed it, app hasn't downloaded nor can I find it on my computer or in my Microsoft Store or my account. I have relentlessly followed the instructions without success. I have pressed updates in my store account, I have...
  6. Where new content is saved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where new content is saved: Windows 11: If I am working out of a document and I want to save it under a different name in the same file that I had opened it from it is always taking me to save in OneDrive instead of the file I was working in. If I select "Save As" why is it not staying in the same file...
  7. Where new content is saved

Where new content is saved: Windows 11: If I am working out of a document and I want to save it under a different name in the same file that I had opened it from it is always taking me to save in OneDrive instead of the file I was working in. If I select "Save As" why is it not staying in the same file...
  8. Where is link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is link: Where is link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-link/7afe6b46-4add-496e-acff-4e3deb7e5fed
  9. Where is link

Where is link: Where is link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-link/7afe6b46-4add-496e-acff-4e3deb7e5fed
  10. where is Advanced Troubleshooting Settings dialog box In Msconfig?

in Windows 10 Customization
    where is Advanced Troubleshooting Settings dialog box In Msconfig?: follow this article, the solution is uncheck all advanced troubelshooting setting dialog box in msconfig. But I cannot find it. Any suggestion? https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/310567/the-msconfig-startup-selection-reverts-from-normal-to-selective-startu...