Windows 10: Where's msconfig?

Discus and support Where's msconfig? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone help me find msconfig in Win10 Home ? There are some startup software I would like to disable. Thanks.. 13824 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by frankp, Aug 6, 2015.

1. frankp Win User

Where's msconfig?

Can someone help me find msconfig in Win10 Home ?
    There are some startup software I would like to disable.
    Thanks..

:)

frankp, Aug 6, 2015

2. BT WiFi App no available

Thanks for your response. I've spoken to BT and eventually got through to tech department who informed me the App had been withdrawn due to problems with windows 10. They had no idea when or if a replacement app would be available. Recently found that the Booking.com
    App is not available to windows 10 either so will switch to android products now !

Where's my app, Aug 6, 2015
  3. BT WiFi App no available

What is happening with Windows phone Apps ?

I have a Lumia 640 and a BT broadband account which has a great wifi network when out and about but after enjoying this service, I find that the BT WiFi is now not available for Windows phones ( Apple and Android are fine )

This is a major inconvenience having to constantly sign in to all the different hot spots .

I'm finding other useful apps not available too and seriously considering switching to Android.

I like Windows phones and have always supported them but the lack of main stream apps is becoming a problem now.

This BT App issue puts me at a serious disadvantage.

Where's my app, Aug 6, 2015
  4. Berton Win User

Where's msconfig?

It's on the Task Manager feature.

Berton, Aug 6, 2015
  5. Mystere Win User
    You can disable startup software from task manager.

Open task manager, then click on More Details, then click on the Startup tab.

However, msconfig is still there, just type it in the Cortana search box.

Mystere, Aug 6, 2015
  6. Berton Win User
    Using msconfig [WIndows key + R for the Run box] to get to the Startup tab gives this message:
    Attachment 29231

Berton, Aug 6, 2015
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
  8. Where's msconfig?

C:\windows\system32

mateusdacosta, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Where's msconfig?

1. Where's msconfig? - Similar Threads - Where's msconfig

2. I don't know where are my screenshots saved

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know where are my screenshots saved: When I press win+prtscr, windows performed a snapshot, but I don't have a folder called "Screenshots" in "This PC\Pictures", so where can I find my screenshots?...
  3. Where did the bar on the side of explorer go? its removed on all of the computers i sign my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where did the bar on the side of explorer go? its removed on all of the computers i sign my...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Hunter_Ware [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mplqyn/where_did_the_bar_on_the_side_of_explorer_go_its/
  4. If I delete the Recycle Bin, where does it go?

If I delete the Recycle Bin, where does it go?: So, you're able to delete the recycle bin by ending the Windows Explorer task and re-running it as explorer.exe /danger. If you do that and right-click on the Recycle Bin, there is an option to delete it do NOT try this at home. Of course, a system restore point was created...
  5. Where did all the user-selectable windows icons go?

Where did all the user-selectable windows icons go?: I'm trying to tidy up my desktop by grouping my shortcuts and changing some shortcut icons to be a bit more representative of the links to which they lead, but I don't appear to have anything like the range of available icons to choose from. In a different thread, the answer...
  6. Where do my files go when I reset my windows PC from the installation media and choose...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where do my files go when I reset my windows PC from the installation media and choose...: I wanted to know where do these files go while the PC is resetting as I only have a 16GB thumb drive which is smaller than the amount of memory occupied by my files and programs. Does everything go in the thumb drive which results in me needing to buy a bigger external drive,...
  7. My system shutdown out of no where twice in both cases showing me the Blue screen of death.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My system shutdown out of no where twice in both cases showing me the Blue screen of death.: This is a new laptop and i see no reason why it should have any problems just days into my use of it. The link to the dmp error report is below. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsXNl70mvMdYhysQtx-zorv66_2g?e=cmBfHS...
  8. Where are my files?!?!?!?!

Where are my files?!?!?!?!: I unlinked my one drive from my computer and everything is gone!!! All my documents and important files have disappeared! How do I get them back?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-my-files/4ed34bcf-ed6c-4090-a2b7-04fd62d486ae
  9. Where can I find the size of official ISO files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I find the size of official ISO files?: I like using old versions of Windows 10 because they tend to have less bugs (ironically). The safest way I know of is to download from archive.org. I would like to compare the size of the downloaded file from archive.org with the expected file size to see whether malicious...
  10. where is Advanced Troubleshooting Settings dialog box In Msconfig?

in Windows 10 Customization
    where is Advanced Troubleshooting Settings dialog box In Msconfig?: follow this article, the solution is uncheck all advanced troubelshooting setting dialog box in msconfig. But I cannot find it. Any suggestion? https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/310567/the-msconfig-startup-selection-reverts-from-normal-to-selective-startu...