Windows 10: Where's my Snipping Tool? / What are these bouncing "authority" emails

Discus and support Where's my Snipping Tool? / What are these bouncing "authority" emails in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [Desktop Dell Inspiron 560 4gb RAM; high speed cable; MS Windows10 64bit; Windows Live Mail 2012(awful!!!); MS Word Pro 2003; Mozilla Firefox; Avast... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Adela, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Adela Win User

Where's my Snipping Tool? / What are these bouncing "authority" emails

[Desktop Dell Inspiron 560 4gb RAM; high speed cable; MS Windows10 64bit; Windows Live Mail 2012(awful!!!); MS Word Pro 2003; Mozilla Firefox; Avast AV; Windows Media Player; Adobe Reader; Adobe flash Player]

(1) With the installation of Win10 I lost my very nice Snipping Tool and though I'm a newbie I searched and searched and followed instructions from the internet but couldn't get it back. Anyone knows how to get it back?

(2) Hello, would anyone know where this email comes from? (See screenshot attached which someone helped get from PrtScn). I'm familiar with the other, usual, emails which bounce my sent messages, but this one appeared suddenly, doesn't give much info and it has been bouncing many more of my sent messages than the others. There's no way to contact them and in general they are a nuisance since it's enough to receive the other bouncing emails that one doesn't need one more. I replied to them asking for info and didn't get any answer.

Where's my Snipping Tool? / What are these bouncing "authority" emails [​IMG]

Oh I didn't know it was going to come out so small. How can one enlarge it? Thanks so much for any ideas to solve these. *Smile

:)

Adela, Dec 5, 2015

2. " Nokia Simple " theme - where it this theme?

hi,

Some days ago on page
    http://ea.mobile.nokia.com/content/spin/ea/6120c/en/theme/index.xhtml
    or in phone (nokia 6120c) themes/general/download themes/ was very cool theme (light cream white, black fonts) " Nokia Simple ", now its dissapear from this site. Where i can get it?
    or maybe somebody has it and could send to me.

thx

szympek123, Dec 5, 2015
  3. okinawa---01, Dec 5, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

I press my Windows key so the start screen appears then just type snip and the top result that displays is the snipping tool.

Can't tell you where the spam email is coming from.

NavyLCDR, Dec 5, 2015
  5. Adela Win User
    Oh my goodness, yes, it is THAT simple and I spent hours after hours to find it and didn't!!! Thanks ever SO much!

As to the "spam" mail I was hoping to get rid of it, it doesn't even show who the recipient is that's bounced so I could call him/her.

Thanks a lot again!!! *Smile

Adela, Dec 5, 2015
  6. sn00ker Win User
    sn00ker, Dec 5, 2015
  7. Adela Win User

Adela, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Where's my Snipping Tool? / What are these bouncing "authority" emails - Similar Threads - Where's Snipping Tool

2. Snipping Tool - Where is the Ruler?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool - Where is the Ruler?: Hi,There was an update to Win11 and the Ruler feature on the Snipping tool has been removed. Why has this useful tool been removed? Instead there is a replacement tool called "shapes" - not the same thing as ruler, sorry.Please bring back the ruler feature on the snipping...
  3. Snipping Tool - Where is the Ruler?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool - Where is the Ruler?: Hi,There was an update to Win11 and the Ruler feature on the Snipping tool has been removed. Why has this useful tool been removed? Instead there is a replacement tool called "shapes" - not the same thing as ruler, sorry.Please bring back the ruler feature on the snipping...
  4. SNIP SNIP TOOL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SNIP SNIP TOOL: Does anyone know where my screen snips are saved? I can't find it in files. I really don't know where they go Like I can't screenshot using Windows+prt sc while my laptop is in 360 degrees. It is bothersome....
  5. What Happened to the Snipping Tool?

What Happened to the Snipping Tool?: I cannot find the Snipping Tool after all these updates. What happened to it??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-to-the-snipping-tool/ca5fd51b-3e5b-4eba-bc3f-35d7f9a1922d
  6. bounced emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    bounced emails: I am getting some emails 'bounced' Can you tell me why and how I can fix this. I am with @nf.sympatico.ca https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bounced-emails/86f3d15c-0d4d-45f2-9f9c-b82f7050c6a3
  7. Bouncing emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bouncing emails: I use Microsoft Outlook. About a week ago my incoming emails starting bouncing back to senders "Permanent Error". I get the emails eventually but senders don't thing they are coming thru....
  8. Where is the snip tool moving to?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is the snip tool moving to?: Where is the snip tool moving to? Will we still be able to use this Snip tool once it is moved or will we be forced into using a replacement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-snip-tool-moving-to/a67d6695-1ab4-4ec7-92e3-977e80209298
  9. Snipping Tool won't email

Snipping Tool won't email: New laptop with Windows 10, running Microsoft Outlook 2010. I'm using snipping tool but cannot get direct 'mail to', to work. I can save and then mail but time wasting! Outlook is my mail server. Any ideas? Thanks....
  10. Snip Tool email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Snip Tool email: How can I email a snip? When I try it tells me I have to setup an email program. I use Chrome and it is setup in my computer but the snip tool does not recognize it...