Windows 10: where's myst?

Discus and support where's myst? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't find any of the Myst games in Microsoft store, where are they?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nathaniel simmons1, Feb 4, 2020.

1. where's myst?

I can't find any of the Myst games in Microsoft store, where are they?

:)

Nathaniel simmons1, Feb 4, 2020

2. Myst V on Windows 10

Hi Anita,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occurs, if the game is not installed properly.

I suggest you to Uninstall the game and install it again and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps to install the game.

1) Press Windows key + x and select Program and features.

2) Right click on the Myst V, End of Ages
    and click on Uninstall.

Download the game from the manufacturer's website and install it again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 4, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    MYST-a-like adventure game

Who does not know the classic adventure game MYST...
    (for the people how don't know the game Myst - Wikipedia)

I used to play that years ago on my CD-i player, It was an amazing and addictive game (for that time) and I played it several hours a day.

The classic MYST was a point&click game. In a later sequel they replaced the point&click with human characters and you could choose to play the game in first or third person view.

I want to buy a new game, and I'm looking for a MYST-a-like adventure game "where you get sucked up in a virtual world" any suggestions? (does not have to be point&click)

Edit: It must be playable on Vista x64!

P4-630, Feb 4, 2020
  4. where's myst?

Myst V on Windows 10

Hi Anita,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

As the issue still persists, I suggest you to contact the game manufacturer's forum and check if it helps.

Refer to the below link:

Myst V: End of Ages | Forums

Hope it helps, for any query related to Windows Operating System, feel free to post on Microsoft Community. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

where's myst?

1. where's myst? - Similar Threads - where's myst

2. WHERE CAN DOWNLOAD A CAMERA FROM ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WHERE CAN DOWNLOAD A CAMERA FROM ?: I HAVE NOW WEB CAM ... SO I NEED TO DOWN LOAD ONE ! THE NEW UPDATE TOOK IT DESTROYED IT , SOLD IT I DON'T KNOW BUT I WANT MY CAM BACK !!!! JUST LIKE MY BLUE TOOTH !!!!...
  3. Where can I get Windows 10 WebGL for Facebook Gameroom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Where can I get Windows 10 WebGL for Facebook Gameroom: I have a dell windows 10 computer and using google for my browser and since I can't find one for Chrome I can't find one for Microsoft Windows 10. I've searched and haven't found anything yet. Do I even need it if I'm using Chrome instead of MS? It says I need to update...
  4. Where is the Program Manager in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is the Program Manager in Windows 10: Where is the Program Manager in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-program-manager-in-windows-10/fab182b7-d702-4ca7-96d2-4359f5a34119
  5. W10 Camera APP - Where to reinstall FROM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10 Camera APP - Where to reinstall FROM: [ATTACH]App error …. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w10-camera-app-where-to-reinstall-from/b6f58dc8-959a-448e-95bd-6e6f17562c9b
  6. Where to find my library on windows

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where to find my library on windows: I have purchased a number of films and tv series through my xbox 360. Now I want to watch them on my PC but am unable to find my library. Where can I find them?...
  7. Where is the user password hint stored?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Where is the user password hint stored?: Hey. When trying to log to some user in windows and submiting a wrong password, then windows shows you the hint that was set for this user. I wonder if there is any way to access this data from the file system or maybe in any registry key. Thanks...
  8. Where's the rest of my RAM?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where's the rest of my RAM?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Church_Grim [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f72wra/wheres_the_rest_of_my_ram/
  9. Where is the Fonts folder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where is the Fonts folder?: I hadn't realized this, but now when you search for Fonts in Windows 10, it goes to the new system Settings version. But I thought there was a way to access the classic Fonts folder from here. Now how am I supposed to access the raw font files? There's no way to go from that...
  10. Where does this icon come from? Is there composite icons in Windows?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where does this icon come from? Is there composite icons in Windows?: Version 1909 Build 18363.657 If you assign an unknown file-type, say .test, to mspaint.exe using the normal 'open with' dialog. The file takes an icon that is a white page with the mspaint.exe icon in the middle. [img] This icon can not be found in mspaint.exe and I've...