Windows 10: where's myst?

Discus and support where's myst? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't find any of the Myst games in Microsoft store, where are they?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nathaniel simmons1, Feb 4, 2020.

1. where's myst?

I can't find any of the Myst games in Microsoft store, where are they?

:)

Nathaniel simmons1, Feb 4, 2020

2. Myst V on Windows 10

Hi Anita,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occurs, if the game is not installed properly.

I suggest you to Uninstall the game and install it again and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps to install the game.

1) Press Windows key + x and select Program and features.

2) Right click on the Myst V, End of Ages
    and click on Uninstall.

Download the game from the manufacturer's website and install it again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 4, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    MYST-a-like adventure game

Who does not know the classic adventure game MYST...
    (for the people how don't know the game Myst - Wikipedia)

I used to play that years ago on my CD-i player, It was an amazing and addictive game (for that time) and I played it several hours a day.

The classic MYST was a point&click game. In a later sequel they replaced the point&click with human characters and you could choose to play the game in first or third person view.

I want to buy a new game, and I'm looking for a MYST-a-like adventure game "where you get sucked up in a virtual world" any suggestions? (does not have to be point&click)

Edit: It must be playable on Vista x64!

P4-630, Feb 4, 2020
  4. where's myst?

Myst V on Windows 10

Hi Anita,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

As the issue still persists, I suggest you to contact the game manufacturer's forum and check if it helps.

Refer to the below link:

Myst V: End of Ages | Forums

Hope it helps, for any query related to Windows Operating System, feel free to post on Microsoft Community. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

where's myst?

1. where's myst? - Similar Threads - where's myst

2. My account is "banned indefinitely", where do I go to file an appeal? What is the website...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account is "banned indefinitely", where do I go to file an appeal? What is the website...: hello, please see above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-is-banned-indefinitely-where-do-i-go-to/9f34f104-5dd3-4b73-b2c4-cf5795b5509a
  3. My account is "banned indefinitely", where do I go to file an appeal? What is the website...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account is "banned indefinitely", where do I go to file an appeal? What is the website...: hello, please see above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-is-banned-indefinitely-where-do-i-go-to/9f34f104-5dd3-4b73-b2c4-cf5795b5509a
  4. Where are my pictures? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are my pictures? Windows 10: I can't open try to open pictures some of them open, but the bulk of them show an empty folder. Can you help me?Also, the font on the menu at the top of display are so small and the titles on the tabs opened are also so small. I have trouble reading them. Is there a way to...
  5. Where are my pictures? Windows 10

Where are my pictures? Windows 10: I can't open try to open pictures some of them open, but the bulk of them show an empty folder. Can you help me?Also, the font on the menu at the top of display are so small and the titles on the tabs opened are also so small. I have trouble reading them. Is there a way to...
  6. Where are my pictures? Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Can’t see that Advanced App Settings offers 'chose where to get apps'. But, when I open...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t see that Advanced App Settings offers 'chose where to get apps'. But, when I open...: . I'm getting the 'this app not Microsoft verified' message so I have gone into Settings/Apps & can see that Advanced App Settings offers 'chose where to get apps'. But, when I open Advanced App there is no choose option, only Share, Aliases & Archive. Can anyone help please?...
  8. Can’t see that Advanced App Settings offers 'chose where to get apps'. But, when I open...

Can’t see that Advanced App Settings offers 'chose where to get apps'. But, when I open...: . I'm getting the 'this app not Microsoft verified' message so I have gone into Settings/Apps & can see that Advanced App Settings offers 'chose where to get apps'. But, when I open Advanced App there is no choose option, only Share, Aliases & Archive. Can anyone help please?...
  9. Where is the report on MSERT scanned viruses found?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the report on MSERT scanned viruses found?: I ran the Microsoft Security Scanner.In the course of the scan it showed that 23 viruses had been detected and that at the end of the scan a report of the viruses, spyware, etc. would be provided. [See attached images.]But at the end of the scan no report was provided as far...
  10. Where is the report on MSERT scanned viruses found?

Where is the report on MSERT scanned viruses found?: I ran the Microsoft Security Scanner.In the course of the scan it showed that 23 viruses had been detected and that at the end of the scan a report of the viruses, spyware, etc. would be provided. [See attached images.]But at the end of the scan no report was provided as far...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to find desktop icons for: myst v